Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CthulhuTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
I just got the books for this system and i was wondering if anyone here is familiar with the system so i can try playing or storytelling.

I hate the dice mechanics; but the setting is indeed captivating. Actually going to run a game for my group after a few other campaigns.

Not sure, do you have an idea of a character or setting for it? What sort of enemy you'd like to face off against?

I was thinking that the game can focus around the chrysalis corporation of the CthulhuTech setting, if you have the ancient enemies book then perhaps i can use a dohanoid character (the vassiamon) or a company executive who has access to a vassiamon servant. The character i had in mind is tasked with destroying an Eldritch Society group that has been hindering the corporation's activity and she plans to use deception and seduction to do just so.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
I hate the dice mechanics; but the setting is indeed captivating. Actually going to run a game for my group after a few other campaigns.

I think everyone hates the dice mechanics.

What would be a good future sci-fi mechanic then? i haven't tried dark heresy but i heard it's good

I only have the core book and Vade Mecum, so most of what you said meant nothing to me.

And Dark Heresy is alright, so long as you don't mind characters dying as that's expected of the setting and is seen in the mechanics as it's a percentile based system with a roll under mechanic.

Chrysalis and the Dhohanoids are mentioned in the first book actually, but perhaps not in enough details.

bassically i want to play a human woman who enjoys playing with fire. She likes sex with non-humans and seeks out more and more powerful creature she can enslave and use sexually, deep ones, gaunts, all are fair game for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom