Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three fine Sphere hunters~me and sjdude

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"I hope those other two are ok......" Rikku muttered to herself, shivering lightly as she continued down the dark, damp corridor of the ruins.

"Oh, of course they are. Yuna has guns and bunny girl Fran has some dangerous feet. Nothing could kill those two." she said, brightening up a bit.

"Though, I am started to wish I wore some armor or something. While I do look incredibly hot in this outfit.............it's cold in here!!!!!" she cried out, still continuing the conversation with herself as she continued down the corridor. Even in this situation, Rikku was still her energetic self.

Deep in the ruins, a creature had stirred, set off by the trap. It would be best described as a ghost, an unsent spirit taken corporeal form. It moved behind Rikku's back, silent in its steps. Its thoughts, however, were not on killing her. It had been a soldier, far from home. ITs blood lust had been saked long ago. Now, its thoughts lay on darker things.

Still chattering to herself, Rikku didn't notice the spirit at first.

"GAH! Where is the damn way out!?" she said, obviously ticked, stopping in place, which caused one of her daggers to fall of her belt and too the floor. Still fully unaware of what was behind her, she bent over to pick it up, which caused her short skirt to ride and give the ghost an absolutely perfect few of her rather nice ass in only the yellow thong with red trim.

The spirit proved right then that it was still very corporeal. The spirit grabbed her by the air, yanking it as he savagely ripped her thong off of her. The thing had only one thing on its mind, and it would very surely take what it wanted.

((You mind not making him TOO rough? Being a horny spirit, I don't mind him forcing himself on her, but no major violence. No hitting and such. Spankings are perfectly fine though. :-D ))

Needless to say, Rikku was quite surprised by the sudden grip on her hair, not to mention having her thong suddenly torn off her, ending up in shreds. Her first instinct was to jerk away, but she found the beings grip too strong. She had yet to even see what had grabbed her. She was more concerned with getting the hell away.

The spirit's free arm wrapped around Rikku's waist, puling her down to her knees. The spirit made no noise, simply shifting its hips foward, pressing its stalk of well-hung cock against ber body. It looked to show no sign of mercy, of care. All it wanted to do was find a pussy to shove into.

It finally hit Rikku what this thing had in mind when it wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her down to her hands and knees. A ghost that wanted sex.............that was a new one. She had heard stories of horny monsters, but spirits was a new one. Still, she was quite ready to give up as she tried to crawl away, yet again to no avail. Glancing back, she gasped softly in surprise to see just how well equipped it was.

"Oh my........." she said, her struggling stopping. It was hard to tell just why she stopped. Either she was still in a bit of shock at the sight........or it turned her on.

The unsent spirit let out a grunt, and it pressed the head of his cock against Rikku's pussy. The spirit's powerful hips drove him further, sending the hard cock further into her. It felt like he'd have to split her in two just to fully get himself inside her.

Back
Top Bottom