Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for a role playing partner [ m x f ] already made plots inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackgraze54

Meteorite
here are some pairing I would like to try but sadly I've been playing some nerdy games so that may be the reason for some of the pairings.Also some of the pairings will work one way or another
:) thanks for paying any mind to my thread
you/me
1. vampire/mortal
2. teacher/ student{ works both ways }
3. step brother / step sister
4. step dad or brother/ step daughter or step mother
5.any kind of Bestiality
6. enslavement
7. elite/spartan
8.Medieval
9. final fantasy 13 [ it can be the main people or made up}

And here are the plots for all of them:3

1.As your character walks into a house that she was sent to by some friends by that said their was a party at the house.Little did she know her friends where vampires. It was a trick the vampires get close to them and send them to the same house to feed on them. but what happens when one of the vampires refuses to do so he save her and for a time she was safe but after a few weeks of him watching over like a angle they will try to do the same idea but they take him out. or so they think.

2. your grades are slipping and you have a F in math. the teacher says theirs an extra credit assignment that you can do to always keep your grade in that class the same. the student never heard of a thing like that but when he/she finds out what the assignment is will he/she still

3. when the parents leave and don't come back the older brother/sister takes their place. after a while the younger brother/sister starts feeling different to the other but what will happen? will it lead into fights or some thing else

4. when the step dad/mother leaves for a work trip the only people in the house are the step son/ or daughter and the step dad or mother what happens during the time will their be some fun?

5. Like I said any kind is great

6.Sadly i don't have a plot for this one so its free game

7. After the war the Spartans are now wanted and are being " released " but its not really that but they are being taken in and killed. the leaders don't want them to be around anymore so when the spartan is found they are striped of their armor and are 'released' or if their are ranked high they are brainwashed. When the last free willed spartan meets the last elite could it end badly or could it?

8. I really don't have a plot for this one too but i'm thinking of making one.

9. what happens after words?

Pm me if you want to do any or you have a idea for a pairing or plot

RE: looking for a role play partner

Hey you PMed me but you've disable PMing so, here's my response:
Totally, sounds fun :3.

XD

RE: looking for a role play partner

Meadowe said:
Hey you PMed me but you've disable PMing so, here's my response:
Totally, sounds fun :3.

XD

fixed it:-/ sorry didn't notice that it disabled pm's super tired XD u know the feeling

RE: looking for a role playing partner [m x f']

Blackgraze54 said:
here are some pairing I would like to try but sadly I've been playing some nerdy games so that may be the reason for some of the pairings.Also some of the pairings will work one way or another
:) thanks for paying any mind to my thread
you/me
1. vampire/mortal
2. teacher/ student
3. step brother / step sister
4. step dad or brother/ step sister or step mother
5.any kind of Bestiality
6. enslavement
{ so are here are a few of the dorky ones }
7. any halo ideas?
8.Medieval
9. final fantasy 13 [ it can be the main people or made up}