Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transformation UPDATED 5/8 (MtFxF OR MtF//)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

So I have a bigger thread here where you can find my more specific ideas and needs, and there's also a Rabbit Hole in my sig if you're curious.

One thing I'm still looking desperately for is a gender-transformation roleplay. While I do love me some kink, please know that I'm looking to do this in a literate way, with feelings and emotions discussed just as much as detail and setting and appearance and whatnot. So please be able to write about two paragraphs per post.

I'm open to a lot of different routes, revenge or payback, pure desire or mischief, a bet gone wrong, or whatever else you can think of. The change can be caused by a spell (either purposeful or accidental), cursed clothing, a magical collar, etc.

I could also potentially be talked into doing a straight-up MxF crossdressing rolelplay, but that might take a little more convincing.

I'm particularly interested in clothing and bondage, if you're looking for major kinks without exploring my other posts.

~Billiam~

Edit: Oh shoot, I should probably mention, I only really want to play against other female characters, unless both of us are being transformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom