Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - Profiles

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
FYI -- Interest Thread ~ http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31488

DO NOT POST YOUR FILLED OUT CHARACTER SHEETS UNTIL YOU'VE PM'D ME AND GOTTEN APPROVAL!!!

Character Sheets

Some Info For Those Wishing To Be Students (Majority)

The RP itself will start just prior to the Sorting Ceremony for Hogwarts Secondary, thus all shopping and what not for items, books and the like for school will have taken place. Since I'm new at group RPs and GMing especially, I don't want to make this too elaborate and be in over my head. So, I'll keep it on the simpler side to start with and see how things fare over the course of our characters 'year' at school. If things go well, perhaps successive years can become more complex and involve more things. :)

That said, if you choose for your character to be a first year OR a transfer, your character will be 'sorted' during the ceremony. So, please, leave the House blank on your profile sheet when you submit it for approval. You will fill that in later on after the sorting has taken place. This is more for fun for those who choose to participate. A means for us to be surprised to see what you've picked and who will be housed with whom. Oh! And just as it is in the books, Houses are housed together and genders are separated. So, Ravenclaws with Ravenclaws, etc. And girls have their own dorms, just as boys have their own which are then connected by a jointly shared common room.

Lastly, since this is a secondary school (my way of saying college), everyone will eventually have a major whether you've decided to declare it or not. Everyone can have up to 2 majors and or 2 minors (minors aren't necessary, but everyone must have AT LEAST ONE major). What that is, is up to you entirely. You can leave that part blank for now unless your character is a 6th or 7th year. But you can fill it in at any time since you can technically declare at any time. You just have no choice but to do so by the end of your character's 5th year. :)

PHP:
[b][u]STUDENTS[/u][/b]

[b][i]The Basics ~[/i][/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (if any)
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Country of Origin:[/b]
[b]Blood Status:[/b] (full, half, muggle-born)
[b]Wand:[/b] (length, wood type, core, description, etc)
[b]House & Year:[/b] (leave 'House' part blank if a first year OR a transfer as it will be filled in later after sorted… don't worry, you choose your House, just surprise us later)
[b]Major(s)/Minor(s):[/b] (may pick up to 2 majors and 2 minors total; may leave blank if you are a 1st - 5th year, but you may declare if you want to however you MUST declare AT LEAST ONE major by the end of your character's 5th year and have declared if your character is a 6th or 7th year)
[b]Pet:[/b] (name, type)

[b][i]Appearance ~[/i][/b]

[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Basic Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Other Features:[/b] (includes scars, birthmarks, etc)
[b]Visual Representation:[/b] (pictures no bigger than 150h x 100w; real people images only please)

[b][i]Background ~[/i][/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] (list 5 - 10 words that describe your character)
[b]History:[/b] (How and where did your character grow up? What was their childhood like? Anything notable occur in their lives? When did they first learn about magic?)
[b]Family:[/b] (provide information regarding parents, siblings or any other pertinent relatives; may include a mini bio on them if needed)
[b]Likes:[/b] (of the nonsexual kind)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (of the nonsexual kind)
[b]Fears:[/b] (please list at least 2)
[b]Best Memory(ies):[/b]
[b]Worst Memory(ies):[/b]
[b]Favorite Color(s):[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience:[/b] (straight, bi, same sex oriented, other; submissive vs dominant vs switch vs vanilla; very all the way to virgin - watch it here because this could potentially earn you a reputation; WARNING - if a student and teacher decide to get involved with each other they are risking their time at the school if they get caught)

~++~

Some Info For Those Wishing To Be Teachers (Minority)

I suggest using the Harry Potter Wiki and the Harry Potter Lexicon for info and such. They have HEAPS of stuff for you to browse and everything is relatively easy to find. As for the teachers we'll need (or, at the very least want filled… but I think we can get around it if people don't want to be teachers or if we have very few, since I don't expect a high turn out for teachers) ~

Arithmancy Prof
Astronomy Prof
Care of Magical Creatures - Prof Lupin ~ pending
Caretaker/Groundskeeper - Prof Johnson
Charms Prof - Prof Alexander
Defense Against the Dark Arts Prof - Prof Magnus
Divination Prof
Flying - Prof Donovan
Gameskeeper - Prof Donovan
Healing Arts Prof
Herbology Prof
Librarian
Magical History Prof
Magical Law Prof - Prof Braeden
Magizoology Prof
Mediwitch (in case of injuries)
Muggles Studies Prof - Prof Alexander
Muggle Defenses - Prof Braeden
Shop/Trade Prof
Transfigurations - Prof McAllistair/Headmistress (NPC)
Potions Prof - Prof Magnus

There can be others, if those interested in creating professors can think of them or if those participating in general can think of various classes they wish for their characters to take. But these cover the basic classes found in the books and I believe most of the majors I mentioned in the interest thread. Also, if members can think of other potential majors, by all means suggest them. They are open for discussion.

<note: striking through professorships as we create/establish them be they for actual characters or NPCs>

PHP:
[b][u]TEACHERS:[/u][/b]

[b][i]The Basics ~[/i][/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (if any)
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Country of Origin:[/b]
[b]Blood Status:[/b] (full, half, muggle-born)
[b]Marital Status:[b]
[b]Abilities/Skills:[b] (include more details in your history as this will help convince the GM that this character deserves to be a prof at Hogwarts Secondary)
[b]Wand:[/b] (length, wood type, core, description, etc)
[b]Patronus:[/b]
[b]Past School(s) Attended:[/b] (Did they go to Hogwarts and Hogwarts Secondary? Did they attend another primary school other than Hogwarts such as Durmstrang or Beauxbatons? Did they attend another secondary school other than Hogwarts Secondary? Etc etc?)
[b]House Alumni:[b] (If they attended any Hogwarts affiliated school, which House(s) were they associated with?)
[b]Pet:[/b] (name, type)

[b][i]Appearance ~[/i][/b]

[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Basic Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Other Features:[/b] (includes scars, birthmarks, etc)
[b]Visual Representation:[/b] (pictures no bigger than 150h x 100w; real people images only please)

[b][i]Background ~[/i][/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] (list 5 - 10 words that describe your character)
[b]History:[/b] (How and where did your character grow up? What was their childhood like? Anything notable occur in their lives? When did they first learn about magic?)
[b]Educational History:[/b] (include all academic achievements including OWLs and NEWTs scores and teaching experiences
[b]Family:[/b] (provide information regarding parents, siblings or any other pertinent relatives; may include a mini bio on them if needed)
[b]Likes:[/b] (of the nonsexual kind)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (of the nonsexual kind)
[b]Fears:[/b] (please list at least 2)
[b]Best Memory(ies):[/b]
[b]Worst Memory(ies):[/b]
[b]Favorite Color(s):[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience:[/b] (straight, bi, same sex oriented, other; submissive vs dominant vs switch vs vanilla; very all the way to virgin - watch it here because this could potentially earn you a reputation; WARNING - if a student and teacher decide to get involved with each other they are risking their time at the school if they get caught)

One final note... to anyone who might be interested in joining the group RP (assuming it even gets off the ground and/or lasts for any length of time), if you care to join and submit a character sheet for approval, you may certainly do so at any time as you can do so by either having your character enter school at the start of a year or during the year as a transfer student. In other words, we'll find a way to incorporate your character. And, if you're character is a teacher, we'll find a way there as well. Such things will always be open for discussion.

RE: Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name: Alice Katherine Snow
Nickname:
Birthday: October 31 (21 years old)
Country of Origin: England
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10 inches, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
House & Year: Ravenclaw, 4th year
Major(s)/Minor(s): Healing Arts & Potions
Pet: cat, Pippen

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Blue
Weight: 140lb
Height: 5'7"
Basic Physical Description: A bit on the taller side, pale skin, dark hair, light eyes, slim build but has curves/hourglass shape, average B-cup breast size
Other Features: Has a tiny heart-shaped birthmark on her left inner thigh.
Visual Representation:
5evf4o.gif

Background ~

Personality: Shy, quiet, observant, though emotional she can analyze situations for what they are, tries to see the best in everyone despite what others might say.

History: Alice grew up in England, raised by her Muggle parents, Richard and Katherine Snow. She always knew she was different, being able to do things that were typically unexplainable. In other words, magical. For a few years, she wouldn't admit that it was indeed magic she was doing uncontrollably, but eventually at the age of 7, when she'd accidentally shield herself from an angry bunch of bees, she knew without a doubt. So the day she received her letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, it was of no surprise to her. However, it was a surprise to her Muggle parents. It was then that she had to explain to them the way of things. Luckily, both took to the idea rather well. Unfortunately, during her early years of attending school, Alice's mother took ill with pneumonia and died. Her death affected her father so badly that he was unable to cope properly and thus took everything out on his daughter. Blaming her for not being able to help as a magical being, for not being around. In the end, he withdrew and started to ignore her, making up excuses as to why she couldn't return home for the holidays until finally she just stopped returning home all together and estranged herself entirely from her family, losing herself in her studies, knowing she'd never be good enough for anyone.

Family: Alice is an only child. Her parents are Muggles - Richard and Katherine Snow. Richard Snow is a practicing doctor, though she estranged from him and has been since the age of 14. Katherine Snow is deceased.

Dislikes: Flying (not very good at it).
Fears: Insects, storms.
Best Memory(ies): The day she got her cat, Pippen.
Worst Memory(ies): The day she learned her mother had died.
Favorite Color(s): Blue
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: She is straight and very submissive though she is lacking quite a bit in experience given her shyness and having been overlooked most of her life. Tends to pine from afar feeling like no one will ever want her.

CLASSES: Charms, Potions, Muggle Defenses (eventually)

STUDENTS
The Basics ~

Name: Fineas Ataxias
Nickname: Finn or Finny
Birthday: 11 October
Country of Origin: USA
Blood Status: half
Wand: 11 inch, cedar wood, dragon heartstring
House & Year: slytherin 3rd year
Major(s)/Minor(s): wandmaking/cursebreaking. unknown at this point.
Pet: none

Appearance ~

Hair Color: black, curly, silky
Eye Color: brown
Weight: 165
Height: 5' 9"
Basic Physical Description: lean young man, decent muscle tone, darker skin, of foreign descent.
Other Features: rough hands, scarred and beat up a bit
Visual Representation:
2zq5v8y.jpg

Background ~

Personality: strong, cunning, ruthless, ends based, sensitive, troubled.
History: He grew up in a foreign country, and has lived in Britain most of his life (since hogwarts, where he was a ravenclaw). His childhood was stunted, repressed. That has a whole host of repercussions in how he leads his life now. I will leave other history to be tastefully created as I go along.
Family: Family is unimportant to him, mostly.
Likes: poetry, drugs, metal/hardcore music, mulled mead, long walks alone.
Dislikes: stereotypes, irrationality, societal expectations imposed on self and on others
Fears: cowardice, commitment
Best Memory(ies): first time on LSD
Worst Memory(ies): past apathy, repression
Favorite Color(s): red
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: straight. virgin.

Name:Nickolai Dominique
Nickname:Nicko
Birthday:August 15
Country of Origin:Russia
Blood Status:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core

House & Year: First Year
Major(s)/Minor(s): Auror or Magical law enforcement
Pet: White long hair cat named Ryley

Appearance ~
Hair Color:Light Brown
Eye Color:Blue
Weight:225lbs
Height:'6,2
Basic Physical Description:Athletic build, very muscular, handsome young man has no tattoos, very soft smooth skin, he also has a baby face.
Other Features: He has a birthmark on his right foot and a scar on his abdomen from a knife wound
Visual Representation:
ne6m87.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Kind, gentle, has a dark side due to his troubled past, he's a lover but will fight if needed, he's very confident and will push himself to be the best at whatever he does
History:Nicko grew up in Moscow, Russia with his mother and father who were both pure bloods. He was raised very strictly, always pushed to do his best and achieve all of his goals. His father was very harsh at points and would be easily angered especially when he drank. Although Nicko's father never hit him he did make Nicko feel terrible at points with the things he would say. Nicko's mother was the complete opposite of his father, she was a kind and gentle woman. She loved Nicko very much and took care of him the best she could even with them not having a lot of money. Nicko's mother passed away when he was 11 and his father left him to fend for himself. He attended a private all boys school for wizards in Berlin, Germany after his father left. Nicko discovered his magical abilities before his mother had passed away, he could make things transfigure with a thought and set things ablaze when he was angry. After his mother passed these things became even more uncontrollable and he was soon traced by the Russian Ministry of Magic, they sent him to school in Germany due to Russia's Magic schools being over populated at the time.

As the years went on Nicko learned a bit of German and eventually English. He made a point to have English be his first language with German as his second and Russian his third seeing he would probably never return to Russia due to bad memories and having nothing left there for him. A lot of the students in the school he attended spoke English as well as German so it was easy for him to learn both languages. After graduating he looked into furthering his learning, he found Hogwarts and looked into it.
Family:Nicko is an only child his parents were both pure bloods named Viktor and Alyona Dominique. His father worked for the Ministry in Russia while his mother stayed home and took care of him and taught him how to make simple potions at a young age.
Likes: Animals and creatures of all kinds no matter how ugly, the smell of fresh cut grass, Iced T with lemon, and music of all kinds
Dislikes: Dishonest people, people with huge egos and attitudes, messiness and messes
Fears:Being Alone and going crazy
Best Memory(ies):His mother and father sharing stories of when they were younger and walking with his father to the corner store near their home and getting sweets from the old shopkeeper.
Worst Memory(ies):His mother passing away and losing his father to alcohol and insanity.
Favorite Color(s):Black, Red, Blue, Green, Silver
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience:Straight, he is a virgin, Nicko never had the time or interest in sex being too busy to even care. Some people claimed he was gay but that was far from the truth, Nicko loves women and just wants to meet the right one before diving into something as serious as sex.

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan
Nickname: Lori (called this on occasion)
Birthday: December 25 (23 years old)
Wand: Ash, 11.5 inches, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
House & Year: Ravenclaw, 6th year
Major(s)/Minor(s): Arithmancy & Astronomy
Pet: cat, Rags

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Dark auburn
Weight: 135lb
Height: 5'4"
Basic Physical Description: Average in height, pale skin, dark auburn hair, light eyes, slim build but has curves/hourglass shape, average B-cup breast size
Other Features: Has several thin scars along her right forearm from past troubles. They are difficult to see as time has made them fade, but when the light hits them just right, they can be quite visible.
Visual Representation:
34fl4ck.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Very introverted, but knows when to step out of her comfort zone. Can be emotional at times, but is still very rational in her thinking. Believes everyone has goodness inside them, if they look hard enough.

History: Lorelai is the middle child of three girls - Emily, Lorelai, Irene. Being the middle child automatically marked her as different, but knowing from an early age that she could do magic made her even more so. She was bullied relentlessly and was unable to find any support from her family and as such her relationships with her parents and sisters faltered to a point where they shattered. In order to cope with her pains, she turned to cutting. But over time and with the help and support of the people at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she finally was able to stop. She had few friends at the school while attending due to her struggles with her home life and her personal esteem issues. As such, she immersed herself in her studies and received top grades while at school. However, upon finishing, she hoped to to branch out a bit when attending Hogwarts Secondary, to step out of her comfort zone a bit and learn to trust that no matter what, everyone has the potential to be good.

Family: Lorelai is the middle child of three girls - Emily, Lorelai, Irene. Here parents are Muggles (as are her two sisters) - Steven and Jane Flannagan. Steven is a wealthy businessman while Jane stays at home. Her older sister Emily is married without children and her younger sister Irene still lives at home with her parents. She rarely speaks to any of them.

Dislikes: Swimming (because she's a bit self conscious in a bathing suit).
Fears: Finally finding someone and then being abandoned and forgotten by them. Not being able to breathe.
Best Memory(ies): The day she got her cat, Rags. The day she realized Astronomy was one of her loves.
Worst Memory(ies): The day she'd been beaten and bullied so badly she had to go to the hospital wing.
Favorite Color(s): Blue and purple.
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: She is straight and very submissive though she is lacking quite a bit in experience given that she's an introvert and thus has been overlooked a good portion of her life. Tends to pine from afar partially because she feels that no one will ever want her and partially because she fears that if she does find something, that person will eventually just leave her for someone better.

CLASSES: Muggle Defenses, Defense Against the Dark Arts

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name:Alexia Ysabella Carter
Nickname: Lexi
Birthday:February 25 She is 19
Country of Origin:United States
Blood Status: Full blood
Wand:11.5" Yew, Unicorn Hair
House & Year:Slytherin 2nd Year
Major(s)/Minor(s):Major as Mediwitch and minor in Journalist
Pet:Dog named Teddy
Appearance ~

Hair Color:Red
Eye Color:Brown
Weight:140
Height:5,4
Basic Physical Description:36 C. Well filled out. Tan skin.
Other Features:4 inch scar on the right side of her left thigh
Visual Representation:
sziyww.jpg

Background ~

Personality:clever, nymphomaniac, devious, manipulative, charming, slightly vain, humorous, curious, and outgoing
History:Her parents died when she was only 4 and she was adopted by muggles, they were very unhappy to find out that she was a witch. Her adopted parents never showed her very much love which is why she turned out the way she did. Going away to Hogwarts were her happiest times. She is quick to find affections in the arms of a male although she fears commitment. All she really wants is someone to love her but she never sticks with anyone long enough to let them.
Her adopted parents never fully explained what happened to her real parents.

Family:Mother: Allison Carter (Lawyer) Father: Michael Carter(Lawyer)
1 muggle born brother named Marshal (24)
Lexi has a strong hate for Marshal who was never able to keep his hands to himself. Once she learned a bit of magic she was able to defend herself and stayed away from then on.
Although her parents are not a fan of Lexi being a witch they fully support her going away to Hogwarts. Mostly because they don't have to deal with her.
Dislikes:Weak people and going home for the summer
Fears:Not finding someone who loves her and spiders
Best Memory(ies):Learning she was a witch.
Worst Memory(ies):Her parents dying
Favorite Color(s):purple and red
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience:Bi
She is switch and enjoys being dominant sometimes as well as submissive. Lexi is a very sexual girl.

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson
Nicknames: Sam, Chris, Andy
Birthday: October 31 (23 years old)
Country of Origin: Newport, Monmouthshire, Gwent, Wales
Blood Status: Pure-Blood (full)
Wand: (length, wood type, core, description, etc) 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
House & Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Major(s)/Minor(s): Transfiguration, D.A.D.A/ Charms, Potions
Pet: (name, type) Athena (half-cat half-Knealze)

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Frost green
Weight: 176 pounds
Height: 5' 11"
Basic Physical Description:A surprisingly spry and fit young man, lithly muscular with a stable frame. Medium boned, his body so evenly distributes his weight one could mistake him for being underweight at times. He has a light peaches and cream tone to his skin, and he wears nicely made clothing, both casual and dress, as the mood and moment dictates.
Other Features: A scar on the back of his left calf and a sunburst birthmark on his left hip.
Visual Representation:

2r23dvs.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Calm, Focused, Energetic, Eager, Thorough, Careful, Understanding, Complex, Empathetic

History: Samual is one of of seven children of the famous Anderson family. One of the newer pure blood families, they were also validated by two of the most internationally known pure blood lines, the Malfoys also of England and the Popodopolus family of Greece. This strengthened the status of the family, but not because of any attempt at keeping the line pure. Shocklingly, the marriages are based on love, and strong even these years later.

Born into this family, with strong lines blended, Sam has always felt like he is supposed to be the best. He went through homeschooling, then Hogwarts School. He had a time of it, as he put himself full tilt into classes, able to use a Time Turner to double up on classes. He gained a reputation as an intense but thorough student who also found time to pull just enough pranks to keep his fellow students from getting to stodgy. He was only repremanded twice, once for shrinking the uniforms of the Slytherin Quidditch team during a House Cup game and the other for switching out country fried steak that was there for the international Quidditch Tournament dinner with Triple Curry Chicken.

Family:

Harrison Louis Anderson: Paternal grandfather, 67 pure blood archeologist
Sylvia Katherine (Malfoy) Anderson: Paternal Grandmother, 64 pure blood herbologist
Justine Gloria Anderson: Paternal Aunt, 40, pure blood romance novelist
Marcus Gilbert Anderson: Paternal cousin, 22,
Kendall Alexandria Anderson Paternal cousin, 19

Frederick Nathan Chambers: Maternal grandfather, 69 pure blood retired Auror, Ministry Official
Diana Elektra (Popodopolus) Chambers: Maternal grandmother 58, pure blood midwife
Randal Gregory Chambers: Maternal uncle, 33, pure blood Auror
Susan Molly (Vandal) Chambers: Maternal aunt by marriage, 25, pure blood dance instructor

Gregory Thomas Anderson: Father, 44, pureblood Auror
Cassandra Patricia (Chambers) Anderson: Mother, 40, pure blood librarian
Sherry Candice Anderson: 15, one of his quadruplet sisters
Meredith (Merri) Ingrid Anderson: 15, one of his quadruplet sisters
Teresa (Terri) Wendy Anderson: 15, one of his quadruplet sisters
Cherry Beatrice Anderson:15, one of his quadruplet sisters
Vincent Edward Anderson: 18, younger brother
Xavier Richard Anderson: 12, youngest brother.

Likes: (of the nonsexual kind) Books, Cats, Dragons, Dogs, Horses, Nature, Dancing, Singing, Cooking, Studying, Writing, Music
Dislikes: (of the nonsexual kind) Lazy, bigoted, and selfish people, Failure, Being Bored.
Fears: (please list at least 2) Failure, Loneliness
Best Memory(ies): Watching a fox for the first time, his first kiss, getting accepted to and graduating from Hogwarts, moving on to Hogwarts Secondary
Worst Memory(ies): finding his grandmother dead
Favorite Color(s): red, blue, white, yellow, gold.
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Straight, Dominant

I am, obviously, interested in this RP. I can't find a damn picture to match the character. I think I got all my typos. But it is 2 in the morning, so I may be incorrect.

The Basics ~

Name: Daniel Thoreau Gravenstein
Nickname: Tech, Techs(Hahah. Tex.), The Technomancer, Sir Zappedalot, and many variations thereof.
Birthday: May 13
Country of Origin: United States
Blood Status: Muggle-Born
Wand: 9 1/2", Ebony, Dragon Heartstring, Inflexible. At first glance it seems to be a simple, quarter inch, lightly tapered rod; the wand's dark color hiding the rolling vines, with leaves that look strangely like cogs, and the lightly abbraised handle.
House & Year: Ravenclaw, 5th Year.
Major(s)/Minor(s): Majors: Transfiguration and Charm Creation, Minors: Spell Invention and Potioneering.
Pet: The Beak, a Raven. Unusually Smart, and something of a showoff. Has an attachment to cute girls.

Appearance ~

Hair Color: All depends on his mood, as he periodically changes it with a simple spell.
Eye Color: A light grey with flecks of yellow. Generally considered rather striking.
Weight: Somewhere around 180 lbs.
Height: 6' 3/4"
Basic Physical Description: Well built, but not overly large, he keeps himself in good physical condition. Moderate tan, as he enjoys the sun. Handsome enough, not exactly famous model level, but he could get close. That is, if he gave a flying fuck about what he looked like. Generally disheveled hair, but immaculate clothing, he's either sporting some light stubble (Same color as his hair) as he coudn't be bothered to shave, or is clean shaven.
Other Features: When not being bothered by something, he is generally frowing in thought, or half smiling in general amusement at the world. His hands are a bit larger than average and a mite scarred, both by cuts and burns. Not really noticeable unless you're paying close attention. Has a black Raven Tattoo on his right shoulder. He is also a Registered Animagus, his animal form being a Black Jaguar that keeps his eyes and puts a White Raven on his right shoulder.
Visual Representation:
3ppmx.png

Background ~

Personality: Solitary, Quirky, Somewhat Eccentric, Adaptable, abit careless at times, usually cheerful, highly intelligent, very productive, and almost always amused with something.
History: For the first ten years of his life, he grew up in the U.S. But moved to the UK for family reasons. His Mother's Grandfather died so they went over to take care of his Grandmother. Early on he had a penchant for learning, he enjoyed reading, and would try to take apart everything. Just to see how it worked. Of course, strange things happened around him 'till his parents recieved the letter in the mail. They were, of course, thrilled to have a magical son (and later a daughter). Soon, he was off to Hogwarts, wherein he became a Ravenclaw. But, both his parents being engineers (and muggles) his enthusiasm for technology didn't die. His mix of technology and magic sometimes had amazing results. Usually, they didn't. Getting him into quite a bit of trouble. Didn't really deter him. One of his favorite being his "Voice Pen". He could record a sound, point it at something, and that is where the sound would play. His odd combination of technology and magic leading him to Charms and Transfiguration. And of course, being who he is, he went about trying to master both of them. Still hasn't quite managed to do that. His work at the Secondary School has mad him rather famous among the Ravenclaws. Especially since he takes up a corner of the Common Room. Pretty much nobody cares as he's one of the top students, and what he's usually doing is pretty damn interesting. Sometimes even exciting. Or explosive.
Family: His mother, Emma Lora Heppner-Gravenstein, 46. His Father, Johnathan Demarus Gravenstein, 46. and his Little Magical Sister, Eva Victoria Gravenstein, 15.
Likes: Pie, the most important thing. He loves technology of any kind. He's also quite fond of sweets. Laying out in the warm sun. Harmless Pranks and little tricks.
Dislikes: Dislikes it when people bother him while he is working. Isn't particularly fond of cake. Very Deep Waters. Overly handsome men. Extremely bubbly people. Broomsticks.
Fears: Getting too close to someone and being betrayed. Also heights. Not very fond of them at all.
Quirks: Almost never calls anyone by their name, usually gives them a nickname the first time they meet, then never forgets it. He's oddly perceptive with them. He also twirls his wand when he has it out and is in deep thought.
Best Memory(ies): First Taste of Pie. When he learned he was magical. His first successful magical and technological device. Thumbtacks on a disliked teachers chair. Never gets old.
Worst Memory(ies):Being turned in by a friend at Hogwarts. Fortunately, said friend is not in the secondary school. Also falling off a broomstick. Broke his arm and a leg. Doesn't like those very much. Thinks they should be turned to kindling and burnt.
Favorite Color(s): Dark shades of purple and green.
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Straight. Generally dominant. Not overly experienced, but he's had his fun.

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name:Samson Alexander
Nickname:Ace
Birthday:September 16
Country of Origin:America
Blood Status:half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
House & Year:3rd year
Major(s)/Minor(s):Tradesmen broom making
Pet:Cecil, Pig Mouse

Appearance ~

Hair Color:black hair, medium length
Eye Color:blue
Weight:170
Height:6'1
Basic Physical Description:very fit, slim,
Other Features:small scar on his neck in the shape of a hook
Visual Representation:
canstock8508889.jpg
(pictures no bigger than 150h x 100w)

Background ~

Personality:calm, personable, protective, proud, professional
History:Was born of a pure blood and a moogle. His mother died when he was just a year old, and his father married another pure blood woman. His younger sister, and himself trained together, despite there difference in age, 3 years. Starting at age 4, they learned magic, Samson, was best at flying which got him his nickname. Both were homeschooled, before they were to go off to secondary school. Samson choose to go away to school, but transferred over now that his little sister was going to be in school as well, so he could keep an better eye on her.
Family: Louis Rene Alexander: father, Memphis Alexander, Step Mother, Zoe Alexander, step sister
Dislikes:the forest, veggies, snakes
Fears: being trapped alone in the woods, snakes
Best Memory(ies): When he first was able to help his sister and his time with his family
Worst Memory(ies): Once getting lost in the woods for a dozen or so days
Favorite Color(s): Orange
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience:straight, vanilla, virgin

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name:Zoe Alexander
Nickname: (if any)
Birthday: October 13
Country of Origin:America
Blood Status:Full
Wand:A wand made from rosewood, it is just about 8 1/2 inches long, the shape is straight, but the wood naturally twist around itself for half the wand till the tip. The core of the wand is a unicorn tail hair.

House & Year:1st year
Major(s)/Minor(s):journalist
Pet:Maxwell, brown owl
Appearance ~

Hair Color:cyan
Eye Color:brown
Weight:105
Height:5'11
Basic Physical Description:very small and thin frame, has rather nice curves
Other Features:birthmark on her left shoulder
Visual Representation:
canstock7377586.jpg

Background ~

Personality:sweet, respectful, kind, eager, careful
History:She was born to a pretty well off family, she learned magic since she could walk with her big brother. Her and her older half brother were home schooled till they reached the age for secondary education. She trained everyday, even after he brother went off to school to be as good as she could be. She now is heading to head to secondary school to advance her knowledge
Family:Louis Rene Alexander: father, Memphis Alexander, Mother, Samson Alexander, step-brother
Dislikes:meat, water
Fears:water, rhinos
Best Memory(ies): getting to see her brother again before they went back to school together, learning her first spell
Worst Memory(ies):almost dying when she fell over the side of a boat as a child
Favorite Color(s): green
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience:straight, vanilla, virgin

Name:Riku Taven
Nickname: N/A
Birthday:February 14
Country of Origin:England
Blood Status:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
House & Year: First Year
Major(s)/Minor(s):Undecided on what she wants to Major in as of right now.
Pet:A large Eagle Owl named Jasper

Appearance ~

Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Green
Weight:150 lbs
Height:'5,8"
Basic Physical Description:Pretty face, very tomboyish, Athletic build,
Other Features:has a tribal sun around her naval and a tiger on her back
Visual Representation:
1em8le.jpg

Background ~
Personality:Very outgoing and kind, willing to help others, loves animals and being with friends
History: Grew up in Blackpool, England with her muggle parents. She lived on a ranch that had a bunch of different animals from horses to ducks. She helped her father out with feeding and cleaning the animals and she also helped her mother with the cooking. Riku grew to love cooking and taking care of animals and wanted to be a veterinarian one day until she got her letter from Hogwarts. When she arrived at Hogwarts she was excited to see everything and learn magic, she had always known she was special. Before getting her letter she would notice little things like plants looking healthier when she was around or being able to calm a rowdy animal with just a touch. Her favorite subject was of course Care of Magical Creatures, she enjoyed being around all the different types of creatures and learning how they acted and what it took to take care of them.

After Riku graduated from Hogwarts she furthered her culinary skills in a muggle trade school for a year before hearing about the second Hogwarts. She jumped at the opportunity to go and further her magic skills.
Family: She has a brother named Jacob he is a muggle and her mother's name is Elena, she is a born farmer and grows and sells fruits and vegetables, her father's name is Donovan and he works in construction as well as on the ranch taking care of the animals.
Dislikes: Liars, egos, and two faced people
Fears:Being hurt emotionally and really dark places
Best Memory(ies):Horseback riding with her brother and picking fresh blueberries with her mother to make homemade pie.
Worst Memory(ies):Being locked in a dark cellar by a few neighborhood bullies when she was younger.
Favorite Color(s):Blue, Red, Black, Silver, Purple
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Lesbian, had sex with on guy and realized it was not for her, after that the only other partner she had was her girlfriend who recently broke up with her after finding out she would be leaving for school. I would say she is a switch just because she's not dominant but she's also not submissive.

(Sorry took so long to post after approval just moved and had to get net turned on)

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Nickname: Jamie,
Birthday: March 9 (38 years old)
Country of Origin: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
Blood Status: Pure-blood
Marital Status: Single
Abilities/Skills: Exceptional duelist who also is very adept both at spellcrafting and non-verbal/wandless magic, is also an Auror with a little over ten years of experience in the field of DADA.
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Patronus: Fox (corporial)
Past School(s) Attended: Hogwarts Primary (moved to Britian the year prior to attending), Hogwarts University
House Alumni: Ravenclaw/Gryffindor
Pet: Baccus (part K cat)

Appearance ~

Hair Color: very dark brown
Eye Color: teal
Weight: 178 pounds
Height: 5' 11 1/2"
Basic Physical Description: Tone body on a medium boned frame with a slightly bronzed skin tone; looks like the former still quite active college athlete he is.
Other Features: Has a raven shaped birthmark on his left shoulder, a scar on his right hip, and a tattoo of the Hogwarts crest on his upper right arm.
Visual Representation:
2hi0y03.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Intelligent, perceptive, relentless, driven, warm, passionate, compassionate, educated, sensitive, discerning
History: The day that Jamie learned in a year his family was moving to the United Kingdom was something horribe, not wanting to leave his home city of New Orleans. Less than a month after they arrived, he was in delighted shock when retired Headmistress Minerva McGonagall came and told him he was selected to attend. His parents, thrilled, left it up to him. Jamie went and acheive standing at the school for his studies and his ability at Quidditch, but passed on going professional to follow his parents footsteps in law-enforcement. He witnessed the murder of one of his best friends (secretly his fiance) at the hands of a past Voldmorte disciple who escaped Azkaban. He made certain it was the last successful escape by any of them. After spending five years hunting him, he delivered the fiend' wand to the minsitry, breaking and destroying it. He also helped pass the law that one needs a permit to utilize Thesral hair as a wand core.

Educational History:

OWLs

Muggle studies - O
History of Magic - O
Hogwarts concise history - O
Beginners Practical Incantations - O
Magical theory - O

NEWTs

Transfiguration - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts- O
Charms - O
Herbology - O
Astronomy - O
Potions - O
Ancient Runes - O
Arithmancy - O
Divination - E
Care of Magical Creatures - O
DragonLore - E
Flying- O

WOMBATs (scores based on special skills desired)

Overall O with aptitude in Transfiguration, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic, and both Legilimency and Occlumency. Student has very strong opposition to knowing too much about the future, though scored exceptionally high in Divination.

Taching experiences

Taught both DADA and Ancient Runes for three years at Hogwarts Primary, as well as tested over one hundred students who have gone through the school since he graduated. Had a year's TA potition with the Potions Professor while in his sixth and seventh years at Hogwarts Uni, and took the position for the second half of his time at Hog Primary. Returns frequently to give lectures as well as teach students wishing to advance in special skills.

Family: (this has been classified by the Ministry of Magic, particularly through the co-operation of both Scotland Yard and DI6.)
Likes: Animals (particularly birds, cats, dogs, foxes, and horses), learning more about magical creatures, dragons, reading, cooking, games, travel, working on new spells, and helping people.
Dislikes: lazy and bigoted people, unfail practical jokes, apathetic behavior, people with self-entitlement ideas
Fears: Failing to properly prepare students and the need to kill again.
Best Memory(ies): The day he fell in love with his fiance, the day she said yes, and the day he avenged her death
Worst Memory(ies): The day his fiance was murdered and the moment he learned who it was.
Favorite Color(s): Red, blue, green, silver, platinum (can tell the difference)
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Straight and very Dominant. Very experienced and has rumored to have James Bond-esque ways with women.

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name:Katy swift
Nickname:Kat is what she wants all her friends to call her (if any)
Birthday:April 9th
Country of Origin:untied states
Blood Status:Half (full, half, muggle-born)
Wand:its about 6 inches long,wood type is Chestnut,unicorns hair,it has a light brown color .
House & Year:unsorted first year student
Major(s)/Minor(s):
Pet:A black cat named Midnight (name, type)
Appearance ~
350szee.jpg

Eye Color:blue
Weight:120 lbs
Height:5foot
Basic Physical Description:She is skinny but not too skinny and has some curves on her body.
Other Features:A small rose tattoo on her ankle. (includes scars, birthmarks, etc)
Visual Representation:
Sarah-Michelle-Gellar.jpg
(pictures no bigger than 150h x 100w)

Background ~Her father was a muggle born wizard where her mother was a full blood witch. They at first hated each other then later fell in love and had Katy. They both was in the slytheren house so they hope their daughter goes into that house as well. This is Katy's first year at a wizard school sense she started showing signs she can do magic.

Personality:She is not very shy when it comes to the girls but when it comes to boys she seems to lose her tongue. She does not like people hating muggles cause she is a half blood. She also will fight to the death if need be for her friends and family. She has a strong personality and not as the helpless damsel in distress. (list 5 - 10 words that describe your character)
History:Katy grew up in a Mansion so to speak out on a ranch. she had all her needs meant and sometimes got what she wanted. She helped on the ranch with the horses everyday and one day she noticed that one of the horses was being stolen and with out thinking froze the thief in his place as well as the horse.
Family:Her mother is named Taylor and her Father named Jason and as for siblings none right now but this can change if someone wants to join the family and be her brother or sister.
Likes:Animals reading and sweets and hanging out with friends.
Dislikes:Bullies, boring books ,people who steal things.
Fears:Spiders and Scorpins
Best Memory(ies):When she got her horse snow an all white mare.
Worst Memory(ies):When she almost lost her horse snow due to a raiding accident.
Favorite Color(s):Dark purple and black
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience:She is Bi sexual has some interest in girls and is a virgin never done it with anyone.

Name: Jensen Spencer, of the Leeds-Cohen family
Nickname: Mongrel
Birthday: January 8th (22)
Blood Status: Full-Blood (Though it gets complicated if you go over how many in past generations had either non-magical blood in them, be they squib, muggle, or muggleborn. As with the magical creatures. And a stronger strain of magic in him being from an Indian great-grandparent)
Wand: 7', Elm wood (supposedly from the Boston Liberty Tree), and Jersey Devil talon. Perhaps an unusual choice considering the wood's history but, as joked by the xenophobic American originating Astors, any Injun would appreciate the hate gone into it. The Astors don't give much mind to whether an Indian's skin is bronze, copper, or (in the mostly Anglo Jensen's case) brass.
House & Year: Entering fifth Year, unsorted. Homeschooled on magic and went to Eton for his primary education. His family had enough people and there were contingency plans to make it seem as if cultists kidnapped him if the Ministry tried to force Hogwart's substandard education upon him. In their tirade they showed what happened to Justin Finch-Fletchley and how he would be lowered several social ranks multiple social ranks if he hadn't got the job of pushing the renamed Lockhart line of skin and hair care products in Bengal. That being said, the Spencers know that to get a job decent job in wizarding Britain requires to be Sorted.
Major(s)/Minor(s): Spell Creation & Charms(With a focus on warding)/
Pet: Gerald #74, the Giant Scorpion

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Dark
Eye Color: Dark
Weight: 160
Height: 5"3' (Stunted growth)
Basic Physical Description:
Other Features: No scars, though there are some regular and stick on tattoos to give the impression. Can't have the nonmagical get suspicious. His fingers often have indents in them from the Navaratna thumbring and the model of the priestly ephod. Jewels are a guys best friend.
Visual Representation:
35irqcn.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Sectarian, competitive, nepotistic, unpleastant
History: His main motivations are to one-up people in other branches of the family, the main competition for this years rather large family reunion(this year to be hosted at Tudor Close by Dr. Black) being the squib marbled Ulsterite Mansons with their ongoing record of training and being top tier couches for Olympics and other sporting events facing off against the Lower Mississippi Long funded Suprahominid Project, which has found how to induce mutations amongst mysotatin in the human body to cause muscular hypertrophy. Though of course the the Rothschilds just sit around recording everything with the Oriental Hilles(caretakers of the neutral family estates, income to be used to travel) just being smug and enjoying the show of the year, content to have married into the family centuries ago and yet still outclass them in so many ways. Especially the Astors. Really needed to do something about the vampires. If they were too predatory and wondered from Scholomance they risked... Whoever it was that The Men in Black used on this side of the Atlantic. Point being, those who couldn't make due with the Addams' making the consumption of the nearly-expired stock from blood banks strange but legal were getting what came to them. Not that the it was very satisfying to have distant family and their friends leaving empty spots for the ariel portraits (took all of six months for the Russki Kirlian to get both ghosts and vampires into the same photo), especially because of the wait to reshuffle the judge's panel, leaving the subsatifactory votes from the the paintings in the majority, never changing a single opinion in all their years of existance. Yet. Now there was a project to win the panel over. Find a way to combine the usual collection of memories from the selected viewers for the family pensieve and attach them to the paintings to see what might have been with the smallest of changes. And for commentary for future events. The painting for Amarillo Lestoat was getting grating. He had nothing on the Jack Varneys. The Springald, the Vampire, the Ripper.

Needless to say, most of the family, practically the mistletoe of the Anglophonic world, looks less at themselves and more at those around themm, connected by some blood and ceasefires.

Family: Rather difficult to tie up in one little bundle. Will get the multiple sections of the family with a backstory when I get enough time.
Likes: Beautiful things, history most ancient, pressing to the future, scorpions, PEZ the size of bricks, the roses of success, preparing for Reunion events.
Dislikes: Ingrates, parasites, clowns, and other common American traits, speaking about the caste his Bharatian side of the family were.
Phobias: Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, Hypengyophobia, Coulrophobia
Best Memory(ies): Some Welsh punk coming across his dead granny
Worst Memory(ies): He doesn't like to talk about it
Favorite Colour(s): Mandarin
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Appreciates the bodies of both genders, though hadn't paid to much attention to it, as he is busy and doubts he will find a potential wife here.

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison
Nickname: Em, Emmie
Birthday: March 13 (20 years old)
Country of Origin: America (upstate New York)
Wand: Holly, 9 inches, Unicorn Hair, Springy
House & Year: Hufflepuff, 3rd year
Major(s)/Minor(s): Magizoology, Herbology
Pet: cat, Patches

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Red
Weight: 120lb
Height: 5'0"
Basic Physical Description: Shorter, pale skin, hair is obviously red, light eyes, slim build but has curves/hourglass shape, average B-cup breast size
Other Features: Has freckles (which tend to stand out just a bit more when exposed to the sun).
Visual Representation:
ev416x.png

Background ~

Personality: Introverted, but will stand up for her friends no matter the cost. She is shy, but once she gets to know you and comes to care for you, she is one of the most loyal friends one could have.

History: Emilia is the oldest of two girls, the younger (Sarah-Anne) being a Muggle just like her parents. She'd always been a hardworker, labeled an overachiever even as a young child. But despite her work ethic, it was clear that she had a soft spot for others, always willing to help. It was just a matter of breaking her out of her shy shell first. When Emilia received her her letter for attending the school for Witchcraft and Wizardry in the northeast of United States, her parents were both shocked yet elated. Her, sister, however, harbored resentment. Emilia tried her best to not let this bother her, to hold onto a relationship with her sister no matter how horribly she was treated. Eventually the treatment spilled over into how she was treated by her parents. Since she had to move away while her sister remained at home, it only made sense that the bond between her younger sister and them would remain and grow and for that she didn't fault them, though that never stopped the pain. Over the years, Emilia grew numb to her family's treatment, but she maintained her ties. But when the opportunity to attend Hogwarts Secondary arose, she grabbed onto it and would not let go. Her parents and sister tried to convince her to stay local, but she refused. And though she doesn't regret the choice, it still pains her to see the relationship she has with her family slowly dwindle into nothing as her years at Secondary pass.

Family: Emilia is the oldest of two girls (her younger sister being Sarah-Anne who still lives at home). Her parents are Muggles - Kyle and Leslie Harrison. Kyle is a History Professor at a university and Leslie is an archivist at a museum. Though she loves her family, her relationship with them all is dwindling fast and she knows it's a matter of time before things are altered to a point where she probably won't go back to the Muggle world ever again.

Dislikes: Not being taken seriously, being ignored, her freckles.
Fears: Being alone forever, never finding someone who accepts her fully for who she is.
Best Memory(ies): The day she got her cat, Patches. The day she decided to attend Hogwarts Secondary.
Worst Memory(ies): The day she realized her family and she were drifting apart.
Favorite Color(s): Blue.
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: She is straight and very submissive though she is lacking quite a bit in experience given that she's an introvert, shy and has spent a good portion of her life focusing on others as opposed to herself. Often times she's gone overlooked as a result of this and has thus just pined from the sidelines, wondering if someone will ever notice her and accept her… freckles and all.

CLASSES: Charms, Muggle Studies, Potions, Care Of Magical Creatures

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (REAL) (raised Renee Arizona Channel )
Nickname: (if any)(Was called REAL Strange by kids who picked on her at her old school...), Reva
Birthday: September 11
Country of Origin: Great Britain (but lived in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States)
Blood Status: Half-blood (actually more than half, but not pure blood)
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
House & Year: Gryffindor, First Year
Pet: Jasper, Owl

Appearance ~

Hair Color:Red
Weight:126 lbs
Height: 5’4”
Basic Physical Description: Renee has a mildly pale, freckled complexion with a well proportioned and mature frame for her body. She is healthy and fit, and though not overly concerned with working out maintains a tone body and physique. She cannot help her figure though, which leaves her a bit prominent among young women her age, She likes to dress how she feels, and is comfortable in casual and semi-casual clothing, but breaks out fancy and designer clothes when the moon or moment is right.
Other Features: None.
Visual Representation:

20svebm.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Clever,witty, keen, perceptive, empathetic, well-rounded, eager, calm, decisive, intense.
History: Renee has a lot to live up to, or rather against. After thirteen years of living as the foster daughter of a diplomatic couple, they told her the truth of who she really was. Yes, her “mother” carried her to term, but she was in reality the product of a “union” of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange that had been placed at a fertility clinic in London. The couple, upon learning this themselves, as they had been tricked, sought post outside the United Kingdom as much as possible.

When the incident that brought those facts to light happened, Renee spent most of the next four years not knowing what she should do with her life. Realizing she was the daughter of two of the most horribly evil people in the history of the wizarding world, she considered abandoning her magical heritage altogether. It was a visit from the most famous wizard in the world, Harry Potter himself, that made her change her mind. He told her that her life was not just what other said about the truth of it, but how she saw that truth.

Renee, in those four years, chose to excel and become an superb student of both magic and the world, spending the time she wasn’t in the nations her parents were usually assigned traveling and learning. She had to deal with some remnants of her parents “vision”, and came through surprisingly well for her age. She accepted long ago she was neither of her parents, but decided on choosing her own path.

After some talking, she was convinced by James Magnus to come back to Great Britain and attend Hogwarts Secondary, a Uni where she would have the chance both to learn and teach by example....

Family:

Tom Marvolo Riddle: Father, deceased (31 December, 1926-2 May, 1998)

Bellatrix Lestrange (née Black):Mother, deceased (1951-2 May, 1998)

Foster Family to be added later....

Likes: Animals (especially cats, canines (not just dogs), horses), birds (particularly eagles, falcons, owls), tea, wine, brewing, cooking, “classic skills”, reading, building working models, fine arts, and science (especially as it relates to magic and her other pursuits..)
Dislikes: Narrow mindedness, apathy, and misplaced fear
Fears: Becoming like either of her parents and letting someone else do the same.
Best Memory(ies): Her first horse ride, her first time seeing a dolphin in the ocean, her surrogate parents telling her they loved her no matter what, her first kiss from a boy.
Worst Memory(ies): Learning her real heritage, the first time she had to use magic to kill.
Favorite Color(s): Red, green, silver, platinum
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: A virgin, but curious about many things... (from reading of course...)

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
Nickname: (if any)Ash, Shana
Birthday: 31 October
Country of Origin: Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Blood Status: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
House & Year: Raven Claw, First Year
Major(s)/Minor(s):
Pet: (name, type)Herbert, Owl

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Blonde
Weight: 132 lbs
Height: 5’6”
Basic Physical Description:Keeping with at least one tradition in her family, of actively being in sports, Ashley is athletic and lithe from field hockey, women’s rugby, swimming, and martial arts.
Other Features: She has a birthmark of a snake and an eagle entwined.
Visual Representation:

16lz21v.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Clever, discreet, highly intelligent, educated, bubbly, curious
History: The daughter of a prominent pair of wizard architects, Ashley had always been expected to be a quiet and unassuming girl who carried on in the family tradition of not taking sides. She realized she could never do this, her own believes compelling her to stand up for both herself and others. This especially held true when she watched her father lose one client too many to a competitor who was merely stealing his designs. She did something about it, but in a clever way. While no one would ever prove she did it, her parents always knew she had in their hearts.

After years of trying to tame the wild stallion that was their daughter, she did mellow. Her believes, particularly that building things sometimes involved tearing some down like in her favorite movie, stayed. The first chance she had out, when she received an invitation directly from Professor James Magnus to attend his alma mater Hogwarts Secondary was the perfect chance for her to get out and be her own person.
Family:

Daniel Irwin Palin: Father, 48, architect, half-blood
Rebecca Amanda Palin: Mother, 44, architect, half-blood
Paulina Charlotte Palin: Sister, 28, artist
Saul Irwin Palin: Brother, 24, transportation engineer
Thomas Allen Palin Brother, 16, high school student

Likes: Reading, writing, sports, extreme sports, animals (especially dangerous ones), puzzles and problems
Dislikes: Lazy people, apathy, and bigotry
Fears: Being bored, being forgotten, and being useless
Best Memory(ies): Getting her wand, seeing her first deer, winning her first first Quidditch game
Worst Memory(ies): Realizing her family was never going to totally accept her.
Favorite Color(s): Blue, green, silver, bronze, red, black
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Bisexual, but only experienced in “heavy petting” with both genders so far

Name: Cameron Jasper Donovan
Nickname: Cam
Birthday: July 25th
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Marital Status: Single
Abilities/Skills: Very good flyer, charms, and brewing potions
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Patronus: Tiger
Past School(s) Attended: Hogwarts and Hogwarts Secondary
House Alumni: Gryffindor(Hogwarts) Ravenclaw(Secondary)
Pet: Rottweiler named Bane

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Weight: 250 pounds
Height: '6,5"
Basic Physical Description: Tall athletic man, has a very solid build, dark hair, light eyes.
Other Features: Has a few tattoos in various places
Visual Representation:
j60mz8.jpg

Background ~ He grew up in London, England with his mother Jane and his father Thomas. He went to both Hogwarts and Hogwarts Secondary and excelled in nearly every class he took part in.

Personality: He's funny and loves sports, even though he looks like a brute he is one of the kindest men anyone could meet
History: Cameron grew up in London being raised by his mother and father who both worked at the ministry of magic. Cameron couldn't wait to get his letter to go to Hogwarts when he was younger and when it finally came he wanted to shout his excitement from the rooftops. When he discovered quidditch he fell in love and was eager to play on his houses team. After he got on the team he practiced every chance he could and it proved to pay off when he helped his team win the quidditch cup in both Hogwarts and Secondary. After he graduated he moved into his own flat in London near his parents so that he could always be close to them.
Educational History: Went to both Hogwarts and Hogwarts Secondary, both schools he did rather well at and got good grades. His best subjects were Charms and Potions, Charms he excelled in because he enjoyed learning different charms that helped with certain things on his broom and potions he enjoyed due to the need to make healing potions for when he got hurt during games. He got an O on his O.W.L's and an E on his N.E.W.T.S. Cameron was a very bright student despise the fact his true love was athletics, being a quidditch player is something he wanted to go pro with. Unfortunately he never got the chance to due to family issues and the need to be close to home.
Family: Mother's name is Jane and his father's name is Thomas
Likes: Quidditch, competitiveness, reading, flying, and the smell of fresh cut grass
Dislikes: Liars, Slackers, and bad attitudes
Fears: Falling off his broom from a high place and getting seriously injured, being heartbroken
Best Memory(ies): Winning the quidditch cups for teams in both schools, and flying around with his father when he first made the quidditch team in Hogwarts
Worst Memory(ies): Being struck in the head by a bludger during a game and ending up in the hospital wing for two weeks under intensive care
Favorite Color(s): Blue, Red, Black and Silver
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Straight/ Switch

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Nickname:Zack, Chadwick(Does NOT like to be called Chad)
Birthday:July 25th
Country of Origin:North America
Blood Status:Pure Blood
Marital Status:Divorced
Abilities/Skills: Occlumency, legilimency, specializes in both defensive and offensive spells
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Patronus:Cobra
Past School(s) Attended:Hogwarts and Hogwarts Secondary
House Alumni:Gryffindor(Hogwarts) Slytherin(Secondary)
Pet:Owl Named, Corbin

Appearance ~

Hair Color:Dark Brown
Eye Color:Blue
Weight:250lbs
Height:'6,5"
Basic Physical Description:Tall, Muscular, Grungy
Other Features:Has scars from various battles
Visual Representation:
313j76t.jpg

Background ~

Personality:Straight Forward, Dark, Mysterious, Strong, A loner
History:Born and raised in America by his parents whom are an unknown witch and wizard. Was raised to fight and duel up until he was ten then he was abandoned and left to fend for himself. Up until he got his letter from Hogwarts he learned to live in the nastiest conditions and had to fight to get what he needed. Even though he's an American the headmaster of Hogwarts at the time felt it necessary to bring him to Hogwarts instead of sending him to an American magical school, for reasons unknown to most people. After attending Hogwarts he moved from place to place until attending Secondary. After Secondary he became an auror for the ministry of magic. During his time as an auror he encountered various bad witches and wizards and was part of a small war where he was beaten up pretty bad and witnessed one of his best friends die, he hasn't cried since that day. He has killed a few people but feels it was necessary to protect the wizarding world.
Educational History:Attended Hogwarts and Hogwarts Secondary, He got an E on both his O.W.L's and N.E.W.T's
Family:His parents unknown, was married to a woman names Alexis but was divorced after only two years.
Dislikes:Cowards, Dark witches and wizards
Fears:None that are known
Best Memory(ies):Attending Hogwarts and Secondary
Worst Memory(ies):Watching a friend die
Favorite Color(s):Black, Red, Green
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Straight, Dom

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
Nickname:
Birthday: April 30 (19 years old)
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
House & Year: Gryffindor, 2nd year
Major(s)/Minor(s): Healing Arts
Pet: cat, Terpsichore

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Ash blonde
Weight: 135lb
Height: 5'7"
Basic Physical Description: A bit on the taller side, pale skin, ashy hair, light eyes, slim build but has curves/hourglass shape, average B-cup breast size
Other Features: Has a scar along the small of her back that says 'mudblood', has another scar on the back of her right hand that says 'whore' (typically covered up by a wrist band she wears).
Visual Representation:
2iv01w8.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Typically on the quiet side and very observant of others, quick to defend those in need even if she knows she'll be on the losing end of the battle since she feels her life cannot get any worse than what she's already experienced. Tends to lead with emotion rather than logic.

History: Norah grew up in England, raised by her Muggle parents, Mark and Judith Walker. Overall, her life was relatively decent until the day she started realizing she was a bit different from most - in other words, that she was magical. Her parents distanced themselves from her a bit, not wanting to converse with her much out of fear of what she could potentially do and because they just weren't willing to try and understand what was going on. When she'd finally gotten her letter, rather than feel relief, they just felt disgust. However, they tolerated things and maintained a basic level of civility and responsibility over their daughter until the 'incident' occurred. When Norah was 16, her first (and only ever) boyfriend at that time let his true colors finally be known. The two had been sexually active, but not overtly and it was he who'd convinced her to become so after much coaxing and pressuring. Shortly after she lost her virginity to him, he held her hostage for 2 days where he tortured her, letting her know that he'd targeted her all along for the whorish mudblood she was. His ideals fell along those of a different vein, those of the Death Eaters of old. Thus his goal had been to expose and humiliate as many Muggle-borns as possible, starting with Norah. She eventually got away when he slipped up and she managed to get a hold of her wand. She promptly turned him in though it took her a while to recover after what had happened. An extended stay in the hospital wing at the school had been required along with counseling. And due to the magic and methods used her scars from the torture would forever remain. After the incident, Norah's parents only became more fearful of that which they didn't understand and figured it best that she remain under the care of the school until she was legal able to be on her own. Luckily, the headmaster of Hogwarts primary agreed to this and allowed for it, wanting the best for Norah. Upon graduating from primary, she immediately sought out education at Secondary where she knew she wanted to study to become a Healer where she could put her talents to use in helping others and seeing to it that they were healthy and well. When not in school, she lives in a youth hostel just south of Hogsdale.

Family: Norah is an only child. Her parents are Muggles - Mark and Judith Walker. Mark Walker is an architect and Judith Walker is a stay at home wife. Norah became more or less estranged from her parents at the age of 16, staying at school thereafter until graduating and then moving into a youth hostel where she is still residing and saving up money until she can afford something better.

Dislikes: Being overly warm.
Fears: Insects, being strangled or unable to breathe.
Best Memory(ies): The day she decided to 'live' (and not let her past consume her even though it still influences her decisions); getting her cat, Terpsichore.
Worst Memory(ies): The two days she was held 'captive' by her supposed 'friend'.
Favorite Color(s): Blue
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: She is straight and very submissive and lacks 'good' experience since she's only been with one person and that person turned out to be someone who'd targeted her all along for a torture scenario that ended up succeeding for a 2-day stint. Given her quiet demeanor she tends to be overlooked quite often most of the time, but given what happened in her past, she's also now very cautious and longs for a day she can find someone she can trust thoroughly and will want her thoroughly.

CLASSES: Muggle Defenses, Flying, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions

TEACHERS:

The Basics ~

Name:Holly Johnson
Nickname:none
Birthday:July 4th
Country of Origin:Germony
Blood Status: half blood
Marital Status:single
Abilities/Skills: She good with a bow and can wield two swords knows the forest behind the school like the back of her hand as well as all the floors in the school like as if she has the school mapped out in her head. She can seems to sense when someone is not were they are suppose to be and only speaks out the dungeons to the headmistress.She seems able to speak to animals as well as in parcel tongue (snake talk)
Wand: 9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Patronus:A tiger
Past School(s) Attended: Beauxbatons and hogwarts secondary school.
House Alumni: hufflepuff for both schools.
Pet: A black and brown dog Named Spike the breed is a Rottweiler but its the Gaint type. also it does not seem to be friendly but it has never bit anyone .

Appearance ~
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg

Eye Color:Hazel
Weight:125
Height:5'5
Basic Physical Description:She is skinny with some curves has a very sexy body.
Other Features: (includes scars, birthmarks, etc)She has a necklace to make her look young its in a shape of a wolf head.
Visual Representation:
avril_lavigne.jpg

Background ~She was born in Germany and raised their by her parents till she was ten for a car accident killed them and her grandparents took over from there. she went to her first wizard school at the age of 13 when she started showing signs of magic. Her father was in slytherine when he went to school while her mother was in raven claw. She was in nether house for she was stuck in Hufflepuff . She seemed to pick up her way around the school rather fast so she majored in caretaker/groundskeeper. She later went to hogwarts secondary to further her training then later she was haired by them.

Personality: Quite keeps to herself ,can come across rather rude ,she also shows no fear in the sight of danger. If you get lucky to befriend her she is very loyal and proves to be a great friend.
History: She was born and grew up in Germany.She had a great childhood even thou she lost her parents at the age of ten. At the age of 13 she spoke to a snake in her grandparents garden and that was when she was sent to Beauxbatons.
Educational History: Arithmancy -E
Astronomy-E
Care of Magical Creatures -o
The Caretaker/Groundskeeper's test -o
Charms -E
Defense Against the Dark Arts-O
Divination-E
Flying-E
Gameskeeper-O
Healing Arts-C
Herbology -O
Magical History -E
Magical Law-E
Magizoology-E
Muggles Studies-O
Muggle Defenses -O
Transfigurations-O
Potions -E
Family: Her mother and father-dead and gone.grandparents -still living.
Likes: animals and living creatures of all kinds,books and cheesecake.
Dislikes: chatty people and students who are like she used to be and go wondering where they are not suppose to.
Fears: losing students during their school year and cars.
Best Memory(ies):finding out she could talk to animals.
Worst Memory(ies):When her parents died in a car accident.
Favorite Color(s):Gold and sliver.
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: She is straight and she likes to be dom and yet sub. She is a virgin for she is very picking on who will be her first and who she falls in love with.
[/quote]

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
Nickname:none
Birthday:July 15th
Country of Origin:England
Blood Status:Full
Wand: 15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
House & Year:Slytherin 3rd year
Major(s)/Minor(s): none decided yet
Pet:Iguana named Rex

Appearance ~

Eye Color:Light Blue
Weight:200lbs
Height:'6,5"
Basic Physical Description:Tall, Toned body, perfect smile
Other Features:N/A
Visual Representation:
2819caa.jpg

Background ~

Personality:Charming, outgoing, a bit of a trouble maker, kind
History: Grew up in England moved around a lot while he was a child. He had always known about magic seeing his parents were both pure bloods. When he attended Hogwarts he made quite a bit of friends with his charming personality he also broke a few hearts along the way but after school he got himself a small job for the summer and moved out on his own which helped him to grow up a bit. He wasn't supposed to return to Secondary due to getting an offer from another school to join their student body, after thinking long and hard about it he finally decided on staying in Secondary he just couldn't leave the place because he loved it way too much.
Family:June Sullivan(Mother), Johnathan Sullivan(Father)
Dislikes:Cranky People, Liars
Fears:Losing friends, Losing family
Best Memory(ies):His first time on the train to Hogwarts
Worst Memory(ies):When one of his best friends moved away and never talked to him again
Favorite Color(s):Blue, Black, Green
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience:Switch, Straight

Name: Louis Rene Alexander
Nickname: N/A
Birthday: June 19 (45 years old)
Country of Origin: Rennes, France
Blood Status: Pure-blood
Marital Status:Married
Abilities/Skills: A man whom knows a lot about the muggle world, and wandless magic as well as muggle defense, his highest skill is in journalism, and crafting.
Wand: 11 incch Cyprus with phoenix feather core, The wand is connected to a handle that is almost like that of a handle of a baseball bat (Louis made this in his spare time)
Patronus:Coyote
Past School(s) Attended: Hogwarts Primary , Hogwarts University
House Alumni: Gryffindor
Pet: Omaha (french bulldog)

Appearance ~

Hair Color: black
Eye Color: brown
Weight: 184 pounds
Height: 6'3
Basic Physical Description: Toned and really strong, though his height hides a bit of how strong he is naturally.
Other Features: A broken nose,
Visual Representation:
jeanreno.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Proud, confident, somewhat stoic, questioning, leader, intellegent
History: Was born in Rennes, France, to a family with a good history of magic. He achieved well in most things when he went to school. grading especially well in Muggle studies. As part of his studies, he went to America, where he meet his first wife. He left after graduation from Europe to marry the young muggle woman. Sadly a year after the birth of their first child, his wife died. During his following depression, he was helped by one of his best friends as a student. Louis would go on to remarry her and had a second child. For the next 18 years, he rose his family in Kansas working as a reporter for a local paper as he also taught his children magic with the help there magical studies, he has recently taken a position at the secondary school, after the encouragement of his wife.
Educational History:

OWLs

Muggle studies - O
History of Magic - O
Hogwarts concise history - E
Beginners Practical Incantations - O
Magical theory - O

NEWTs

Transfiguration - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts- O
Charms - O
Herbology - E
Astronomy - O
Potions - E
Ancient Runes - O
Arithmancy - O
Divination - E
Care of Magical Creatures - O
DragonLore - E
Flying- O

WOMBATs (scores based on special skills desired)

He scored an O with specialties in Charms, Non-Verbal Magic, and Wandless Magic

Teaching experiences

He has spend the last almost two decades working with his own children, teaching them in all areas of magic, well enough for them to be accepted into the secondary school.
Family: Memphis Alexander: Wife, Zoe Alexander:daughter, Samson Alexander: son
Dislikes: airplanes, and flying (he scored well as a student, but hasn't flew since the death of his first wife)
Fears:Flying
Best Memory(ies): The two days his children were born(tie)
Worst Memory(ies):The day his wife died in an airplane crash returning home.
Favorite Color(s):Yellow, Green
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Straight and Vanilla (doesn't really matter for this character)

STUDENTS

The Basics ~

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
Nickname:
Birthday: October 20 (18 years old)
Country of Origin: Kentucky, USA
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
House & Year: Gryffindor, 1st year
Major(s)/Minor(s): Undecided
Pet: Kenyon Sand Boa, Cinnamon

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Brown
Weight: 125lb
Height: 5'2"
Basic Physical Description: A bit on the shorter side, pale skin, ashy hair, light eyes, slim build but has curves/hourglass shape, average B-cup breast size
Other Features: A scar on her right arm from a knife wound.
Visual Representation:
23kemfm.jpg

Background ~

Personality: A bit of an introvert, but knows when to assert. She is quirky, often called eccentric and very impulsive when it comes to almost everything. Her emotions tend to guide and rule most of her decisions, but she has a good heart and good intentions when she makes those decisions. She's a good friend and quick to defend those she cares about.

History: Cecilie had always been strong in her magic, but never quite knew what was different about her until the day arrived when she received her letter to attend primary for wizarding school in the states. Her Muggle parents loved and supported her abilities, totally thrilled that their daughter was a witch. Both had always embraced her uniqueness to its fullest, not just in magic, but in everything since she'd always marched to the beat of a different drum. About a month before she had to leave to attend school, her parents ended up in a fatal accident leaving her an orphan and placing her in foster care system. She ended up under the care of Gary and Leah Stewart, two very abusive people who somehow always managed to stay under the radar no matter what they did. Given the way her foster parents were, Cecilie always longed for when school would approach, since it would mean time away from them and she always requested to stay over the holiday season as well just so she could stay away even longer. As a result of her troubled family life, Cecilie's emotions tended to run raw most of the time, guiding her actions more often than not and thus making her very impulsive and quick to react rather than the sort to think things through first. As such, during her latter years of primary, she ended up giving herself to a guy she thought cared for her only to find out he didn't. But she refused to let it get her down and decided to chalk it up to experience as a means of coping. Her home life also started to get worse, the abuse constantly escalating. Her foster father being worse than the foster mother. On one occasion, his temper got so bad that he actually began throwing things at her, one such item being kitchen knives. One actually cut her arm causing her to need stitches. When Cecilie unexpectedly found out that she got in to Secondary, she was beyond elated though upset that she was told late. She was also told that she couldn't attend. This devastated her completely. But, being determined to get away from her foster family once and for all, she decided to take matters into her own hands and sneak away from her family so that she could attend the school and get away from them, hopefully, forever.

Family: Cecilie was the only child to the Muggles Christopher and Helen Forrester who both died when she was eleven years old (the time she entered primary for wizarding school). She then went into foster care and was taken in by the Muggles Gary and Leah Stewart.

Likes: Snakes, flowers, the ocean, trying most things once.
Dislikes: Bullies, judgmental people.
Fears: Insects, total darkness, intense storms.
Best Memory(ies): When she was unexpectedly told she was going to go to England to attend Hogwarts Secondary since it took her away from her abusive foster family once and for all; Sneaking away from her foster family to attend Secondary.
Worst Memory(ies): When her foster father got so angry at her that he hit her. Trying to defend herself, she hit back, which caused him to then throw things at her such as dishes and silverware. One of the larger kitchen knives cut her arm causing her to need stitches; Being told she couldn't attend Secondary.
Favorite Color(s): Green
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: She is straight and very submissive and though young, has indeed lost her virginity. Due to her family troubles, she ended up giving up her virginity to a guy in primary who claimed to understand her and said he'd be there for. In the end, he wasn't. Now she hopes her future experiences will be with a guy who actually cares for her... and means it.

CLASSES: Muggle Defenses, Flying, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, Potions, Magical Law, Muggle Studies

OTHER

The Basics ~

Name: Albus Severus Potter
Nickname: Al, Sev, or Mr. Potter (Old Man Potter to the kids down the street)
Birthday: 31 August, 2006
Blood Status: Half Blood
Wand: 10", Hickory, Phoenix feather, bendy.
House & Year: Ravenclaw
Pet: Malfoy, Farret

Appearance ~

Hair Color: White
Weight: 170 lbs
Height: 5' 10¾
Basic Physical Description: White hair, green eyes, slightly over weight due to age.
Other Features: None
Visual Representation:
2d81d34.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Obsessive, Naive, Ignorant, Caring, Workaholic
History: Albus knew about magic all of his life. He grew up in Godrics Hollow with his father Harry and his mother Ginny. At the age of 12 Harry had decided to tell Albus about his name sakes. Albus knew about Dumbledore, but not about Severus ... at least ... not the full story. After hearing the full story Albus had becoming completely obsessed with finding out all he could about Snape. Unfortunately that was not good enough for him. He spent the next thirty three years of his life trying to find a way to save Severus from the hell he was sure he had ended up in, after all the bad deeds he's done. Albus succeeded in bringing him back, though as an infant. He never married and raised Severus as his own.
Family: Father - Harry Potter
Mother - Ginny Potter
Brother - James Potter
Sister - Lily Potter
Dislikes: Dunderheads,
Fears: Loosing Severus, Death
Best Memory(ies): Bringing Severus Back
Worst Memory(ies): Severus almost dying when he was young.
Favorite Color(s): Silver, Green and Black *Has always thought himself a Slytherin despite being sorted into Ravenclaw*
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience: Straight, Not currently sexually active.

b]The Basics ~[/b]

Name:Paul Rios (NPC)
Nickname:Paul
Birthday:August 15, (He's Deceased Died at Age 18)
Country of Origin:United States
Blood Status:Muggle

Appearance ~

Eye Color:Brown
Weight:215lbs
Height:'5,10"
Basic Physical Description:Shorter then the average Male, muscular build, had various tattoos and scars
Other Features:Various Scars, and Tattoos
Visual Representation:
2ed4kev.jpg

Background ~

Personality: He was kind and adventurous, liked to travel and help others.
History:Not much was known about the man when he was alive. He met up with Chadwick at a young age and the man took care of him up until he was murdered during a mission. His death tore Chadwick apart and to this day Chadwick blames himself for what happened.
Family:No blood family that anyone knew of Chadwick Braeden was the closest thing to family he had
Dislikes:Being dead and alone, not being able to cross over due to unfinished business
Fears:That he'll never cross over
Best Memory(ies):Hanging out with Chadwick at bars and other places
Worst Memory(ies):Being murdered, the look on Chadwick's face when he died in the man's arms
Favorite Color(s):Blue, Green, Red, Black
Sexual Orientation/Role/Experience:N/A

Back
Top Bottom