Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Derelict's Desires [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derelict

Moon
Derelict's Desires

Hi all! I'm just a perverted guy in his late 20s looking for interesting roleplay partners. I have dominant tendencies, though I also enjoy switching as well as scenarios that don't involve dominance at all. I prefer 2-5 paragraphs per post, going shorter if the pace requires, but rarely longer since that seems to limit interactivity. I can very rarely do fandoms, but I'm more than willing to use things as a foundation. PMs, forums and email are my preferred methods of roleplay. IM, yahoo or msn, can be used to discuss things OOC, and from time to time for IC as well.

Kinks

My brain has somehow distilled all of the possible kinks I could have had down to a single kernel: loss of rationality through lust and desire. I enjoy any story that lets me have a character that causes your character to do things they would never normally do, all because they want pleasure so badly. I want to turn women into quivering puddles, willing to give up everything for just a little more. This can be achieved through dominance, villainy, monsters, beasts, humiliation, love, any number of perverted plot lines. Taboo relationships exemplify this as well. Of course, this also means that some sort of story or build up to get to the breakdown is greatly appreciated.

Squicks

I enjoy stretching my imagination to just about any degree. If the story is dark, I can write dark. If the story is fantastic, I can write fantastic. This doesn't necessarily mean that death and destruction turn me on, but I'm more than happy to try to use it to turn you on... or at least to write an interesting story. I'll do the extremes in most stories, but I enjoy them only if it fits into my kink above.

The exception to this is characters that are too young. Late teens is perfectly fine, younger is not.

If you think you and I would get along feel free to pm me. I'm flexible on roleplay methods and I don't bite (unless it will make you lose your mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom