Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

this may sound odd...

thebladeofchaos

Banned
Banished
ok, this is going to sound odd, but I need some help making a character for a story who is going to die in like....5 or so chapters.

This is for a story I'm doing over on Fanfiction for the Valkyria chronicles section (Link may be provided on request). it's a first person story so it is a lot of 'I' and 'me' and such.

basically, in the near future of the story, I get asked to join a 6 man squad speciallising in high risk missions behind enemy lines to recover enemy intel, rescue people and kill High Ranking Personal.

the leader at the time is a character who, as soon as you meet him, you like him. He is going to be killed off at the end of the operation where I join (I get caught, raising the alert within the base and we evacuate as fast as we can, with the leader getting killed saving my ass).

so...how would I exactly write someone like that? I have an idea for a personality (he's going to be around 20ish, and it's supposed to have a big effect on me) but me, personally, I've never had a moment like that. it's taken me a while to warm up so how would you go about writing a character to be like that?

I'd say, just make a genuinely likable guy. Easy going, maybe a bit rough around the edged from experience, despite his young age. Friendly, funny and a peace maker.

Back
Top Bottom