Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Start Fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here but I've really been craving the need to Roleplay lately! Here's a little bit about me that you should know before I get to the interesting stuff so let's start there!

First, call me Ayala, its my middle name, it's what I go by, I'm 19, almost 20 and I might warn you, I'm still a tad bit silly and immature. I work in a surf shop and I take classes most of the week but I will reply to you as often as I can. I'll probably reply to you in the mornings and the afternoons around 3 during the week, and on weekends, I'm basically glued to my laptop so I'll be on pretty much all day. I consider myself a fairly decent roleplayer and writer, although I might warn you that starting out, I might be a little shaky. I typically write 2-4 paragraphs but the length will vary depending on your reply or how into the roleplay I am. I love the sexual roleplays where it's all about sex but I also like roleplays with a good plot line where sex may or not come into the picture. I love them both so I'll be sure to separate my plot based ones from my just sexually filled roleplays!
I also might mention that I'll roleplay through Private Messages or on a separate thread. But never through IM.
If you need to reach me or just want to talk about anything or roleplays, you can IM me.
AIM: BnnyActive
MSN:
Hotmail:

*I'll try to get more accounts where I can be reached.

So now down to the good stuff. I'll pretty much be down for discussing an roleplay or coming up with our own but here are a few different Pairings or Plots I have.

*-Ones I've got a particular craving for

"It's All Sexual"​

-If you couldn't guess by the title, these are my less plot filling pairings.

***BrotherXSister
- This would of course be an incest roleplay, just a horny brother && his sister. What more is there to it?

TeacherXSchool Girl
- Pretty self explanatory

Really any others, these are just the ones I'm rather in the mood for. If you have any idea, tell me, I'll pretty much be down for anything just keep the following in mind.

No:
Scat
Urine
Hardcore S&M (Not going to say that a little is terribe(; )

And The Story Goes!​

These would be my more plot based ideas

Long-lost Lover
- A girl && her lover broke up a long time ago, but what happens when she meets him again in the big city of New York, it's all she could ask for, a chance to start over. But there's one catch, she's engaged.

WarriorXWarrior
- Taking place in the middle ages, fantasy based.

Anyways, this isn't much, but these are just the few ideas i have FOR NOW. This doesn't go to say that I'm not down for any ideas.

here are a few of my kinks:

Incest
Light S&M
Gangbangs
Rough
People watching

I'm pretty much down for anything so just let me know. PM me or IM me, Whatever works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom