Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - Interest/Coordination

Very interesting. How dislikable or politically vocal can our characters be? Also, do you have any rules on what's contraband?

Basically, try to keep relatively cannon (within reason since obviously characters are unique and your own and of a new generation). But the only way to find out is to fill out the profile and send it to a GM for approval. If there are issues they'll be discussed and things can be tweaked accordingly. But it's fine to have rivals and other such things added into the mix of the population in the group game. So have at and we'll see how it goes. :)

Ohhh and the only other thing.... just comply with site rules. That's the other biggie. But that's probably pretty obvious too. XD

In the mean time, after you send in a profile, just be sure to read over the various stickied threads and such as you want to be up on the rules of the group game and everything. If you need any help a GM will point the way. :)

darkangel76 said:
Basically, try to keep relatively cannon (within reason since obviously characters are unique and your own and of a new generation). But the only way to find out is to fill out the profile and send it to a GM for approval. If there are issues they'll be discussed and things can be tweaked accordingly. But it's fine to have rivals and other such things added into the mix of the population in the group game. So have at and we'll see how it goes. :)

Ohhh and the only other thing.... just comply with site rules. That's the other biggie. But that's probably pretty obvious too. XD

In the mean time, after you send in a profile, just be sure to read over the various stickied threads and such as you want to be up on the rules of the group game and everything. If you need any help a GM will point the way. :)

Alright. I already have some profiles and outlines that I created in the past, so might just try to squeeze one of those into the mold. Are there areas for physical traing, business science, or converting electricity to magic by reverse engineering the digestion process of a certain creature? Oh, and what about bigotted characters?

Presently we don't have a thread for physical training, but we can make one easily enough... it's why we have a request/announcement thread. :)

As for the electricity thing.... I know in typical HP-verse, such things typically go haywire on castle grounds, so that stands here. But you can use magic to get the same effects if you wish. That should be more than fine. As for bigotted characters.... hell, wasn't Voldemort the ultimate bigot? So.... there you go. I think the biggest thing to keep in mind is what the profiles of the other characters are. So, if you make a character that contrasts, expect the others to react accordingly. If you're cool with that and everyone is prepared for that, then it shouldn't be a big deal. It's a game after all. Though, if issues arise, it can always be brought up in OOC. And if anyone ever feels uncomfortable, they should be sure to do so immediately and not wait on it. Just like if you sense someone is feeling uncomfortable, don't push them. That sort of thing. Basically, use common sense. But again, that can be discussed in OOC before your character gets brought into the mix and after the profile goes up.

This brings up the issue of knowing what a persons ons/offs and limits and such are. And these are important to keep in mind at all times.

I want to join but is it too late? I've always been a raven claw fan...

I am glad there is more interest, as well. More players.. more characters.. more interaction....

Back
Top Bottom