Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Asylum (In Character)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringaroses

Meteorite
Alice scuffed her heels against the padded floor. She was bored and in desperate need of excitement. Although it was only a short while until she was released from Isolation, she had been here for three days straight. She was sick of the uncomfortable ring-gag and the tight straight jacket that restrained her arms completely. She wanted out.

ringaroses said:
Alice scuffed her heels against the padded floor. She was bored and in desperate need of excitement. Although it was only a short while until she was released from Isolation, she had been here for three days straight. She was sick of the uncomfortable ring-gag and the tight straight jacket that restrained her arms completely. She wanted out.

Like Alice, Blaine was also in isolation. His thin, yet muscled frame looked even more buff in the tight, restraining jacket. He sat in a corner, leaned against the walls, and relaxed, a cool, chilled smile on his face. Only about an hour or two till his release from Isolation. He wasn't insane, he just had chemical imblances in his brain.

A nice mix of Anxiety, ADHD, and Bipolarism, with some Depression. His parents didn't want to deal with their goth-boy/sceane son, and dumped him here when he turned 16.

On Christmas. Which was also his birthday.

Assholes.

She sighed, looking almost dissapointed. God, he missed being captain of the rugby team at his highschool.... Adrenaline, exercise..... And girls. He got all the girls at school, or at least most of them, gladly willing to bend down and give him a good blow. Of course, he wasn't that shallow. He hadn't even really done it with someone yet.... He was accually, despite his dissabilities, a very good-natured jokester who enjoyed his social time and music.

Anette wrenched open the door to Alice's isolation room and stepped inside, a whip folded over in one hand should she decide to misbehave. She reached forward and grabbed the strap of the ring gag and began dragging the girl from the room. Honestly, she hated being this way, but she'd been in their shoes before, and she wasn't going back, so she had no choice but to do as she was told. She tugged Alice along until they reached Blaine's room. "Don't misbehave," she ordered to Alice, "I really don't want to use this on you," she said referring to the whip she carried.

She wrenched open the door to Blaine's room and stepped inside, dragging Alice behind her. "I've been told that the two of you are to be freed from isolation today." She began to undo the straps on Alice's jacket until Alice was free. "But you have to preform certain tasks for them first," she said pointing to a video camera in the corner of the room. She was certain Alice and Blaine knew what she meant, this happened day after day with all of the patients. She was so glad not to be one of them anymore. She moved to release Blaine from the constraints of his jacket as well. "Please don't make me use this," she whispered to him, referring once again to the whip. She hated the thing. She could still remember the sting of it against her own flesh. She stood there for a moment watching them, "Well!? Get going!" She let the whip free as the end fell to the floor in a threat.

((Do you have a character profile thread, or is it okay to post without one?))

Puppet said:
Anette wrenched open the door to Alice's isolation room and stepped inside, a whip folded over in one hand should she decide to misbehave. She reached forward and grabbed the strap of the ring gag and began dragging the girl from the room. Honestly, she hated being this way, but she'd been in their shoes before, and she wasn't going back, so she had no choice but to do as she was told. She tugged Alice along until they reached Blaine's room. "Don't misbehave," she ordered to Alice, "I really don't want to use this on you," she said referring to the whip she carried.

She wrenched open the door to Blaine's room and stepped inside, dragging Alice behind her. "I've been told that the two of you are to be freed from isolation today." She began to undo the straps on Alice's jacket until Alice was free. "But you have to preform certain tasks for them first," she said pointing to a video camera in the corner of the room. She was certain Alice and Blaine knew what she meant, this happened day after day with all of the patients. She was so glad not to be one of them anymore. She moved to release Blaine from the constraints of his jacket as well. "Please don't make me use this," she whispered to him, referring once again to the whip. She hated the thing. She could still remember the sting of it against her own flesh. She stood there for a moment watching them, "Well!? Get going!" She let the whip free as the end fell to the floor in a threat.

((Do you have a character profile thread, or is it okay to post without one?))

(I couldn't find one, so im sure its fine :))
(Oh, and are these tasks referring to dirty stuff, or do i just have a perverted mind xD)

((They're certainly tasks related to dirty stuff. :) AND you have a dirty mind. ))

Puppet said:
((They're certainly tasks related to dirty stuff. :) AND you have a dirty mind. ))

(Of course. Anyone on this site does XD)

Blaine's eyes widened. "You serious?" He asked, standing up, still bound in a straight jacket. "That's the sickest fucking thing I've ever heard!" He grimaced.

Anette looked from Blaine to Alice. "She's not that bad looking," she said in response to his comment. Anette let her whip hang free now, the tip of the straps laying on the ground. If they didn't do something soon, she would be forced to use it. Her eyes glanced up to the camera on the wall. It really was sick, but these were her orders and if she didn't want to end up like Alice and Blaine, she would follow them.

((I don't know if Alice is still in the game. If she doesn't respond, we can come up with something else, or quit. I'm down for whatevs.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom