Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Character driven, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been starting to crave the roleplays in which it wasn't smut driven with the plot being there just to drive the rp to the next smut scene.(Though if you want a smut driven rp, I'll still be interested.)I just want more character driven rps in which there could be a main plot, or there could just be different situations that the characters go through. Of course I would love a little room for smut. ^_~ As for what kind of roleplays I would want... I usually would like to discuss to see where interests lie and then come up with a roleplay that we'd both like. So feel free to suggest.

Just please note that I don't like highly realistic settings. I do like my settings to be out of the ordinary. ^ ^;

......Also I should really get someone to teach me how to properly set up these rp requests. xD

Edit:

-Facepalms.- Forgot. Pm me if you're interested. I'm probably not going to pay attention to this thread.

Everything I do is plot-driven (it is a rule of mine, as pure smut bores me). Do you have a genre you enjoy? Any fandoms?

Would have PM'ed you, but your message quota has apparently been filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom