Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Into the Dream World~ (Willy Wonka, M/F, Noncon, girl dressed as Charlie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Into the Dream World~

Willy Wonka x "Charlie" (My character)

~Plot~

Sam is a small, androgynous looking sixteen year old girl with short messy hair and a boyish face. One night, she falls asleep, and finds herself thrown into a dream world that she can't wake up from. She happens to be in the vast gated front of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, yet the sky is cloudy, and something seems off. Mr. Wonka himself greets her, calling her "Charlie", and the girl realizes that she's dressed in an old sweater, trousers and worn school shoes (she is still herself though). But if this is a dream, where are the other children...Augustus Gloop, Veruca Salt...?

Mr. Wonka brushes off her questions, telling her that she lives with him now, and that this is no dream. Between being forced to work alongside the famous inventor as an apprentice chocolatier, many things such a physical discipline (spanking/belt ect. ) and NonCon present themselves.

"Your name is Charlie, you're my little boy, and you never, ever get to leave my factory." Mr. Wonka tells her with a ruffle of the hair and a twinkling smile. This dream starts turning into a nightmare, but the man is right....there's no way out.

(Yeah, a little kinky and sadistic. I've been feeling a little *ahem* creative lately.)

Idontcare.jpg

(Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom