Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Look In Here! (Pretty please? T~T")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasper

smoke meth, hail satan.
Aren't I just the most pitiful thing you've ever seen?
I need a devoted roleplaying partner.
I need a friend and as sure as that, I sometimes need that "friend with benefits."

I love roleplaying with such a passion and I try to make as much time for it as possible.
I do have a main thread, but this is just for the people who want to get in, get in contact with me and get into action.
I'm very sexist, anti-feminist, open about my thoughts and feelings, I curse like a sailor, I'm very submissive, I want to get called a whore and willingly slutty in private.
I'd love to roleplay as such.

On the other side (same personality all around) I'm very nerdy, geeky, I love MineCraft more than any human should and I'm as pure of an Anglophile as it gets.

Please, send me a message.
You can contact me on Skype or Email me.
<3

P.S. I would like to roleplay human(me)xvampire.
Message me with interest.

hey shoot me a pm if you dare. with setting [modern Huntsville Alabama for example] and some ideas on plot you'd like not that i don't have my own but Ive been accused of having bland starters so id like to give a lady , who i might add looks nice in her pic I <3 redheads.. and ill do my best to be a big bad sadistic vamp of your dreams p.s. love true blood..

Hi there. I was wondering if you might be interested in doing a breast expansion role-play. PM me with your answer even if its a no.

P.S. I'm up for being friends too. If you just wanna chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom