Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Outcasts Roleplay Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
After doing some searching on the forums and reading through the different requests and ideas, I've decided to post my own, in hopes of finding a like minded roleplayer to join me for some fun. Before we get into that, though, I've got a few caveats to make sure everyone knows what they're getting into with me:

1) I expect at least proper grammar and spelling. The forums isn't something you just access by a phone that you text, I expect any and all posts in my roleplays to use spell check and try their best in making it sound like a story. It's the very minimum of what I expect out of my partners.

2) Don't leave me hanging. If you're going to be gone from the Roleplay for an extended period of time, be sure to inform me and tell me so. Don't just disappear and never give me the heads up, as it's the fastest way to get onto my bad side.

3) I'm playing the male. While I did say in my intro post that I have and can play the female roles in my previous rps, I haven't done the male role in quite some time, and those are the ones I find most enjoyable. As such, any roleplay that would be started up with me would have my partner being the female/s of the story.

4) While I am really looking forward to these stories I've posted here, I'm open to other ideas. The ones here are just the ones that got my blood boiling the most and the ones I'm wishing to have good, long, engaging roleplays about.

Now with that out of the way, let's get to the roleplay ideas themselves!

1) Pokemon girls.

When a number of people suggest a Pokemon based Roleplay in which the Pokemon themselves are humanized, it's often more towards the Anthro side of things. I, on the other hand, enjoy the more human ideas of what they look like. that's not to say they can't be a tad in human, as the pictures above and below show, but notice that in the end, even with their more pokemon like attributes, these girls are all CLEARLY human looking. This is what I'd like to play, with me as the trainer and you as the Pokemon girls. This would also likely be a long term Roleplay.

2) Sailor Jupiter

While the first RP idea is more focused to sexually based fun in one of my favorite game worlds, this one is more Romantic based. As a teenage growing up, I always held a special place in my heart for Sailor Jupiter from the Sailor Moon series. Unlike the other girls, she was the one often made fun of, the one that was always a bit of an odd duck compared to her friends. This as well as her constant 'thinking about a boyfriend' always made me wish that I could perhaps fill that role for her. As such, this Rp idea would be fulfilling that old childhood idea of mine, being a lover to my favorite Senshi.

3) Fallen Angel.

The original idea among my stories, it's of an angel that questions the word of god, and as her punishment, she is sent to hell to better reevaluate her judgement. the ways of hell can corrupt even the purest of souls, however, and the Angel slowly descends into sexual corruption, becoming a succubus as hell has it's way with her.

Hope you all take a look at my ideas and give me a heads up if you've got any interest in any of them.

Your welcome, I don't know much about Salior Jupiter at all sorry. I'm more fimilair with Mortal Kombat and Final Fantasy and also X-men as well sorry.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Your welcome, I don't know much about Salior Jupiter at all sorry. I'm more fimilair with Mortal Kombat and Final Fantasy and also X-men as well sorry.

Don't worry about it. The main reason I included Jupiter is because I was a fan of the series growing up and out of all the scouts, she was the one the least understood, the one that didn't fit in, and the one who didn't have someone to call her lover. I felt the same in many ways, so she's a bit of a soft spot for me.

As for what you know, I'm mostly Familiar with two of the Final Fantasies, that being 6 and 8.

Cool, it's been a while since I've done a final fantasy 6 rp. not sure if you know who these three characters are pm me and we could discuss a plot idea for our final Fantasy 6 rp ok.

Small update, hear many people were unable to see the Pokemon pictures and when I looked to check, turns out they had been not showing up for me either. I fixed this to hopefully show the girls now.

Updated the original post again, since apparently the Images broke again and I rather not deal with going through them a fifth time. Also posted here to explain my extended leave from the forums: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32902&pid=903624#pid903624

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom