Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I've been roleplaying for around three years now, and I've been hoping to move on from the usual 13pg rated forums and into a bigger pond so to speak.

So now, with that said, I tend to enjoy playing male characters more than females, however I will play a female character as a side role. I prefer to play gay male romance but the roleplay doesn't always have to be about sex. To be honest, plot is a necessity, though Pan would never forbid it all be about sex, he also, like me, seems to be one that craves a bit of excitement, so unless you only want a quickie (I am referring to the roleplay haha) then lets add some twisted story to the damned and divine sex scenes in order to keep us both entertained for a long while.

Currently, I am craving anything to do with the Gods, and by Gods I mean the Norse, Greek/Roman and Egyptian Gods. I am not too clued up on the irish Gods, sadly enough, but I am not beyond doing my own research for a roleplay.

My favourite Gods are:

Dionysus
Pan
Loki
Apollo
Mars/Ares
Zeus

I don't mind playing any of the Gods, however I would rather play and OC of my own as well as one of them but I would prefer it if my partner play at least one God as well. Gods such as Loki or any other Trickster would make things that much more interesting.

Okay, if you have any other plot suggestions, I will be happy to hear them, just keep in mind, I would rather you elaborate rather than just give me something in the form of teacherXstudent. (DO NOT suggest that)

I do have one which I am interested in at the moment though, it's similar to Death Note but not the same, just inspired by it.

Two partnered detectives, one of which is the prodigy of the Force while the other, is a psycho serial killer in the making. Now, naturally, they'd be working against one another, the good cop doing his utmost best to solve these crimes while his best friend and partner is doing his best to lead the other on a wild goose chase. There's more to this obviously, we can include wives and family and such, but that all can be worked out once one of you lovely people reading this decides to do this with me.

EDIT: There is a race that I would want to play, and that is the naga race. Half human, half snake people. Is anyone interested?

Lets have lots of fun,

Muse.

Would you mind doing a Roman/Horse god calaboration where we could double up on characters, Two gods, one roman and one norse, and two humans who are destined for greatness.

That would work, we both each play a god and OC and the two change/ save the world... We can work with that yes. Which Gods would you want to include?

Eris, Greek God of War yes?
I can do that, however they are an unlikely pair to work together so it would be unlikely that the two human OCs work together in the end, unless something happens between them?

... Okay, need to do some looking up haha. As for Loki being a pawn... That God's going to put up quite the interesting game I'd say. Lets see what happens :)

hmm sounds interesting. I'm more for demonx human I have alot of different characters :) most of them semes but hey seme on seme is hot. In any case, I am quite interested

I'd suggest the God of Wealth, though he was one of the only Greco-Roman gods to never cheat on his spouse. I'd like to give Dioynus, Pan, or the naga one a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom