Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want smut. Now. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheshirePussy

Meteorite
Hello, all.
It's one of those nights, where I'm horny and I need some sexy, smutty roleplaying to keep me company. Any takers? Here's what I'm in the mood for! We can have a plot, or jump straight into the fucking, doesn't matter!

The characters I tend to play are flirty and mischievous, to total sluts. They enjoy sex. They're not characters who will cry and whine, or be total prudes. I don't enjoy playing those types of characters.

My kinks?
Big cocks.
Lots of cum.
Large insertions.
Incest.
Age difference. (Older guy, younger girl)
Dirty talk. The dirtier, the better, it really gets me off!
Fisting.
Sex toys.
Rough, really rough sex.

No:
I don't like scat, though I will attempt piss play if requested.
I also don't enjoy playing MILFs. To each his or her own, but I can't get into it. The only way I'll play this is in my incest plot.

That plot, by the way, is: A family has broken the ultimate taboo. The father, the mother, and their teenage children all enjoy family love.. to an extreme. To anyone outside the family, they're a normal, upper-middle class family. Inside the house, they fuck. Often. Father and daughter, mother and son, brother and sister, all different mix and matches. This will require doubling.

Another plot I have: This one involves bestiality. A woman in a fantasy setting travels the world, looking for interesting creatures and species. She wants to observe them, interact with them.. but mostly, fuck them. She herself isn't human, even though she resembles one, so many things are possible for her that wouldn't be possible for a regular female.

Genres that interest me the most:

Medieval Fantasy.
Pirates.
Harems and Brothels.
High school settings.
Taboos.

I will try just about anything anyone suggests, however, so throw things at me!

I do Het, Yuri, and Yaoi. I've been wanting to do Mpreg badly, lately.
Contact me by PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom