Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Rp :) (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okoro

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Here is the quick run down of what I'm craving right now. I am looking for a Trainer X Pokemon pairing. We would start at the beginning of the trainers adventures and follow his/her progression. This can of course incorporate any different number of kinks and desires. Ideally, the pokemon would age with each evolution, start at 14 or so (whatever the allowed age is) and progress from there. Let's get right down to the good stuff! You're here to role play and that's exactly what I am looking for. As of right now, I am seeking some good old fasioned Pokemon love. With the recent release of Black & White, my love for pokemon has been renewed. That being said, I am not seeking to play in the regular world of pokemon (I've got the game for that). No, I want a pokemon world full of sex.I can do any pairing really, although not to keen on Trainer x Trainer (although that could be worked in else where). I'm looking more for a Pokemon x Trainer pairing. I also would like to avoid any yaoi themed pairings and I'm not much for male pegging. I would like to play a male and you play female (futa I can make exceptions for)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom