Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Does anyone know any gay roleplay forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inu

Planetoid
I do like the people I've met so far on Blue Moon and will probably continue to look for roleplays on here, but I'm wondering if there is another site that has more male gay role players.

Any... suggestions or ways to meet Gay Role Players?

Okay sorry about that. Didn't see a questions and suggestions thread.

My best suggestion would be just keeping a thread up to date with info about what you want? I used to know a mostly gay (male and female) forum but that was a while ago... And I can't remember. :/ Sorry I couldn't be of that much help.

Inu said:
I do like the people I've met so far on Blue Moon and will probably continue to look for roleplays on here, but I'm wondering if there is another site that has more male gay role players.

Any... suggestions or ways to meet Gay Role Players?

Have you tried www.disgyze.com
Its open for both but its a good one as you can enter your own fantasies and share them.

If you are looking for M/M, I would suggest Rp-me on Livejournal. It seemed to have a lot of M/M users when I was on there. However, a lot of them were females behind the computer (if that bothers you). Also, I would try Roleplay Central. I believe you can filter through and only select the ones who roleplay M/M. Of course, both of these two sites are mainly Email and/or AIM based roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom