Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Do For Family -- Profile Page starting again

Status
Not open for further replies.
understandable Scyle... I would play 2 but I dont want to monopolize

the RP is started the link is here! I kept the opening post short. As we expand the RP we can lenthen the posts.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31629

Alright, for the time being I need to head to bed. I will reply when I get up. How far sexually are we going with this scene? I eventually want to build to constant sex. Sex ALL the family!​

Scyle said:
Alright, for the time being I need to head to bed. I will reply when I get up. How far sexually are we going with this scene? I eventually want to build to constant sex. Sex ALL the family!​

Yes all the familly will get sexual eventualy. But for now with your scene and mine I dont want to go too far. I was thinking kissing light touching. The 2 may consider going further but just as they are starting General wil catch us.

This scene will be more about lanting the seed of lust in 3 members of the familly....so it will be more about making them want more...then about there satisfied needs now

Scyle said:
No you're not. What're you talking about? >:/​

when I put that you had not posted yet Scyle look at the time stamps :) anyways I will get my responce done soon I have been crazy busy planning easter feast I am holding at the house :)

WHY ARE THERE NO OTHER STORY ARKS YET?! God I'm waiting to see the other scenes to get their go and 'dere is NOTHING.​

Scyle said:
WHY ARE THERE NO OTHER STORY ARKS YET?! God I'm waiting to see the other scenes to get their go and 'dere is NOTHING.​

there are other arks but we are doing ours untill a set point you have not posted in days Scyle...kinda waiting on you here to get things going further

when exactly do you plan to do your post we can only wait so long if your not going to put the effort in man...I look every day and every day there is no post from you scyle...this would only be your second post it should not be that hard to find the time (and to keep the RP flowing)

I was waiting on another story to develop before I posted... Could've just told me this sooner. >:/

It will be up today.​

hehe my sexy older chemist brother. Hmmmm well me and Joseph have a scene planned out for after he catches me and scyle. I am realy looking forward to it could be fun.

well any time you are ready scyle

Scyle said:
Eh, strike me from the RP. I don't see much interest in it.

could not manage 2 posts before you did not see a point? Alright well thanks for saying somthing I guess. Good luck in any RP you end up in.

2 every one still in the RP I will be posting a message in here, on where we can go from here. I will also be PMing everyone. We can take it from there.

Hello Dahaka..Ryuzen_Tenchi...Generalfoley we need to decide where to go from here. When this RP started we had a large group and allot of potential. When Snowe Left for his personal reasons the RP lost a leader, and a valuable member. I was asked to take over at that point. Thee members of the RP quit then and there. Or at least never PMed me back after I sent multiple PMs to all 3. On the RP IC page the running RP was me and Scyle. It was his turn to post for the past 10 days. He has NOT posted for 10 days holding up the RP considerably. Now after 10 days he has decided to quit. I wish him good luck in any RP he ends up in. We have lost 3 story lines based on Scyle leaving. One is the Storyline that was running now. Soon Generalfoley was to catch us and create scene 2. Me and Foley had a 3rd scene planned out based on him catching us. This would have also started the entire sexuality inside the family. We are now back to square one on the start of the RP.

I have never done a group RP before. Let alone ran one. So perhaps I made some mistakes. I admit I have a lack of experience and a busy schedule. So if I made any mistakes I apologize to all of you (scyle included). I tried to do the best I could. But I don't want to quit now that things are harder.

This leaves us with a choice. We have 4 people left. Dahaka is our Mother Ryuzen_Tenchi our eldest son. Generalfoley our middle son, Me our ONLY daughter. I have to admit being alone with a couple of HOT older guys hmmm could be a turn on :). Plus my mommy is a total MILF. Granted an RP that started with 9 and is now at 4...with 1 moving on for personal reason. 3 just ignoring PMs. Plus 1 just quitting on the spur of the moment. This is an RP not doing great. But that does not mean it must be dead.

I personally believe that when the RP was cut to the 4 of us and Scyle, we had a fantastic RP potential left. I still believe there is a fantastic potential left. If a more limited one. I put the question to all of you then, Do we go on or not. If any one wants to quit. I say no hard feelings and wish you the best. If any or all want to continue this RP then great. Pleas respond on either the OOC page or PM. I prefer the OOC to keep it public. But if you prefer a PM that is fine.

If everyone wants to continue. We will be starting over yet again from scratch. (Third time is the charm yayyyy). But I am learning and I am willing to put in the effort. I will respect any suggestions offered. I frankly crave your suggestions. I want them and I need them. I am asking you to help me build an RP here. I know all 3 of you are experienced RPs. We have in a way lost all the less devoted members. What is left can be made stronger for the loss.

Thank you for your time Yours truly
Tiffany Collins

well I have had an answer from General and Ryuzen_Tenchi so far. Both say that continue!. I cant tell you how glad I am that people are not quitting on this RP. I hope soon to hear from Dahaka (her picture makes me horny) lol

Would have replyed sooner but Sky were being dicks and thought they would cut my internet and phone line. Anyway I'm still up for it :D I think now that its a smaller group things should be a lot easier.

glad your bad girl :) alright so that is all 4 of us still in. I have to go to work in a few minutes. But I will start working on a new starting place tonight. Again if anyone has any ideas please feel free to let me know.

sorry guys been VERY busy at work recently but I have not forgoten about every one :) we had a small crisis the last few days blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom