Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A modern day arranged marriage (Looking for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is basically something set in 2012, and would be very realistic. Men from Asia or those who have knowledge of the culture here might identify more with the setting.

I am a huge fan of older men for this role because it makes it unconventional, but am open to both younger guys and older men.

So I envision this to be setup something like this.

Our families would have some sort of a relationship, either colleagues at work, or some kind of a business partners but we would not have met earlier, or just briefly. So this arrangement could be for various reasons, out of mutual friendship and admiration between the families, or with the aim of business prospects (I would not want the family association to be very unrealistic like gang-lords or something). We would have led our own lives before we come to know of this, have had our share of flings and relationships. Once we are made aware of this, although initially skeptical, we decide to give it a shot with an open mind. Over the course of time, we start to like each other and feel an attraction as well, and say yes to the marriage.

Now the catch here would be that as per tradition, no intimacy is permitted before the marriage. This is something we can debate on if we want to do away with it. But the main focus of this story would be how we explore the sexual lives of the couple post marriage, since this match has been made in an unconventional way, and not the boy-meets-girl-they-make-love kind.

This whole arrangement is not set in stone, and am open to ideas/suggestions/inputs. The only thing I want out of this is for it to be based in modern times, and to be realistic.

Articulate_Roleplayer said:
So this is basically something set in 2012, and would be very realistic. Men from Asia or those who have knowledge of the culture here might identify more with the setting.

I am a huge fan of older men for this role because it makes it unconventional, but am open to both younger guys and older men.

So I envision this to be setup something like this.

Our families would have some sort of a relationship, either colleagues at work, or some kind of a business partners but we would not have met earlier, or just briefly. So this arrangement could be for various reasons, out of mutual friendship and admiration between the families, or with the aim of business prospects (I would not want the family association to be very unrealistic like gang-lords or something). We would have led our own lives before we come to know of this, have had our share of flings and relationships. Once we are made aware of this, although initially skeptical, we decide to give it a shot with an open mind. Over the course of time, we start to like each other and feel an attraction as well, and say yes to the marriage.

Now the catch here would be that as per tradition, no intimacy is permitted before the marriage. This is something we can debate on if we want to do away with it. But the main focus of this story would be how we explore the sexual lives of the couple post marriage, since this match has been made in an unconventional way, and not the boy-meets-girl-they-make-love kind.

This whole arrangement is not set in stone, and am open to ideas/suggestions/inputs. The only thing I want out of this is for it to be based in modern times, and to be realistic.

i like the idea, oh and sorry for not being very articulate in my last message usualy i am a man of few words but i can mould myself to the situation
love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom