Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Female for roleplays (Ass worship/Futa/Romantic + more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locked_In

Dust
I am a male seeking female roleplaying partners. I am coming back from a break from roleplaying so I'm ready to get back into it. I can give full replies, usually at least matching what you give me and love details in stories.

Here is a list of my current cravings, they can be largely romantic with some sex, completely sexual or somewhere in between. This list is in no way the limits of what I'm interested in and if you have an idea I would be happy to hear about it, just pm me.

Cravings:

Ass Worship- can be anything from spanking to licking/biting to full or even extreme anal. If it involves panties aswell that would make it even better.

Face Sitting - combine this with ass worship and it'd be perfect!

Futa - again mix this in with any of the other cravings and it just gets better.

Incest - Daddy/Daughter in particular but I also like other situations.

Dom/Sub - I would love a female dom, it seems a rare thing and haven't had the chance to try out a story like that. But I am also open to dominating your character.

Rape/Forced

Master/Slave

Plots:

1. A couple break up but the guy simply can't handle it. He begins following the girl, sneaking into her apartment and going through her things. Eventually he sees her on a date with another guy, so he waits until she gets back home then ties her up so she can never leave him again. - This could also be reversed so the girl is the jealous one.

2. A 'bad boy' teenager is casually walking back into school after hours to pick up something he left in his locker. He notices one of the popular girls running around the track as he enters the gym. While going through his locker she enters the gym but can't see him due to most of the lights being turned off. After realising she has no idea he's there, he decides to follow her into the changing room. He records her on his phone but as she undresses further he sees that she is no ordinary girl, she's a futa. She spots him and he goes on to blackmail her with video, now she has to do whatever he wants.

3. A girl with a special type of amnesia lives two lives, but she doesn't realise it. At some time during her days she thinks she's a sweet, innocent girl attending university but then her brain switches somewhere and she forgets that life. Now instead she's a rough, sexually aggressive girl working her way through any guy that interests her. One day her boyfriend follows her and witnesses her secret other life, but has no idea about her amnesia because it generally occurs when he's at work. He sees her performing various kinds of kinky sexual activities, at first he's disgusted, atleast that's what he tells himself he should be. But he becomes obsessed with watching his girlfriend cheat on him in all these kinky ways.

4. A young girl has always looked up to her older brother, she's always loved him but now that love begins to feel very different. (This could go several different ways here to lead to the inevitable) Eventually they give in to their feelings (or one simply takes what they want from the other) but the brother learns a very startling surprise, his little sister is a futanari. Through her life she has been too ashamed to ever be with anyone because of this, but her brother might be the one person who still loves her despite or even because of it.

More plots to come later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom