Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Fetish (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexiDarkMoon69

Planetoid
Feeling an urge for old favorites again since it's been a while.

Looking for one-on-one rps.
Interests include: alien, rape, tentacle, bondage, science experiment, enslavement, breeding etc.

Only things I really don't do are multi-character, I can, but I would rather focus on one detailed character rather than multiple dull characters. Also, I only play submissive.

Plot ideas:
A little different than my usual tastes, but here it is...

Father X babysitter rape: (rape, taboo, bondage, humiliation) ((TAKEN))
Dad has a wife and two kids usually babysat by a neighborhood teenager. But he hasn't been getting along well with his wife and lately has been getting the hots for the babysitter. Finally one weekend, he plans his move. His wife and kids are out of town for the weekend so he places a false call to the babysitter on a Friday night that they need her over right away. She drops her plans to come over and babysit. Little does she know that the Dad has set up his bedroom to be his little sex room with the trapped teen.

Scientist X Aide: (experimental, impregnation, body altering) ((OPEN))
A scientist whose only motive is fame and to find success in his alien project. He is sure that he has found DNA to a rare alien that he would like to produce. With more research he manages to create a strain of eggs, but needs a proper incubator for them. He decides a human specimen would be best and lures his aide into the lab where he binds her to his lab table. He inserts the "eggs" into his aide and records the results of his experiment. He treats her with multiple drugs to enhance the pregnancy, going from 9 months to a few days. The scientist gets the hots for his aide as the experiment turns into a success. He tells no one of his aide, but announces his success as he continues to breed aliens out of her and raping her in-between experiments.

Aliens X Scientist/Doctor: (gang rape, experimental, body altering) ((OPEN))
Karma gone bad lately? Well it has for Dr. Katrina Lobrada. She works at a top notch secret scientific laboratory which to the ordinary person works on cures for diseases, but really they house several captive aliens. Dr. Lobrada is the top scientist, planning the experiments and treatments for her alien captives, usually just based on her own whim and fancy. They're just aliens, not humans, so it doesn't matter. One of her colleagues doesn't agree and plans the ultimate revenge for the aliens on night. "Accidentally" leaving a few enclosures unstable and disabling the security system one night, he leaves along with the rest of the staff... all except Dr. Lobrada who always stays late to plan for tomorrow's tests. The aliens break free, capture Dr. Lobrada and begin to treat her as she treated them: rape, random experiments, altering her appearance, administering various drugs and laughing at the side effects and of course more rape. By morning, the aliens have gone and when the staff return, they find Dr. Lobrada's clothes and things, but not Dr. Lobrada, only a grotesque alien that they assume released the others and destroyed Dr. Lobrada. So they recapture the alien to continue Dr. Lobrada's legacy upon it. Karma is a bitch I guess.

More to come!

If you're interested, send me a message and we can work up a storyline. I can do short term or long term. I do either forum posting or rp by messages.

Send me a message, I check in on and off throughout the day.

Ooh the father and baby sitter one sounds like fun. Are you still looking for someone to rp that with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom