Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So i really want to do this plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to roleplay an idea that's been in my head for a few days now. Girlfriend/boyfriend with amnesia.

The plot is about a young woman and her boyfriend who loves her very much..but is having a lot of troubles in life. His father, his best friend in the world and only parent, a person he loved and depended on, died and all went down hill. He became a drunk and abusive to her. SHe was ready to leave when he hit her, and she fell down the stairs, gripping his shirt and taking him with her. But, they both went to the hospital, him hurt more than her, and he woke with amnesia. He doesn't remember her at all. He remembers his father, and his life before her though. He finds out his father is dead for the first time all over again, but takes it better than the first time. She doesn't tell him right away they were boyfriend and girlfriend. She says they were just roommates and best friends. But, over time, he shows he is the sweet, loving, caring man he was before he became abusive and she falls madl in love with him once more. She confesses their true past to him, but doesn't tell him about the abuse until he see's a scar on her shoulder and asks what it is from. She tells him the truth and he is very upset and angry at himself. He never regains his memories of their past, but he falls in love with her all over again.

I need someen to play the male. I don't care if you're a girl or a guy, as long as you're good at playing males characters. I have a pet peeve about girls playing guys and making them all girly and shit..

Russian Roulette said:
I really want to roleplay an idea that's been in my head for a few days now. Girlfriend/boyfriend with amnesia.

The plot is about a young woman and her boyfriend who loves her very much..but is having a lot of troubles in life. His father, his best friend in the world and only parent, a person he loved and depended on, died and all went down hill. He became a drunk and abusive to her. SHe was ready to leave when he hit her, and she fell down the stairs, gripping his shirt and taking him with her. But, they both went to the hospital, him hurt more than her, and he woke with amnesia. He doesn't remember her at all. He remembers his father, and his life before her though. He finds out his father is dead for the first time all over again, but takes it better than the first time. She doesn't tell him right away they were boyfriend and girlfriend. She says they were just roommates and best friends. But, over time, he shows he is the sweet, loving, caring man he was before he became abusive and she falls madl in love with him once more. She confesses their true past to him, but doesn't tell him about the abuse until he see's a scar on her shoulder and asks what it is from. She tells him the truth and he is very upset and angry at himself. He never regains his memories of their past, but he falls in love with her all over again.

I need someen to play the male. I don't care if you're a girl or a guy, as long as you're good at playing males characters. I have a pet peeve about girls playing guys and making them all girly and shit..

This sounds really interesting. On the E site I played a part with amnesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom