Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lil Search Thread | Updated Pairings+OC Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

liliebar

Planetoid
lilithpostborder.png

Even if you're not up for roleplaying with me, I do like to chat and goof on msn. It can be fun meeting new people and just chatting with them about nonsense/animes/etc.
liliebar@live.com | MSN

My male request roleplay thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31209 | When you message me, let me know which thread you are speaking about.

Let's get some things cleared up right away.
[x] Will not roleplay in private messages.
[x] Will not roleplay any sexual scenes involving pee, poop, nor vomit.
[x] Real Life > Cyberspace aka Boyfriend, Family, School, and, Work.
[x] Not seeking any 'relationship' as I am happily in a relationship and have been for over two years now.
[x] Roleplay Through Threads
[x] I will do both Plot and Smut based Roleplays.
[x] Roleplaying since 2oo3

I am considered to be an advance-literate roleplayer.
What this means is to expect:

[x] Bare minimum of FOUR paragraphs.
[x] Correct and Proper Grammar and Spelling, although there may be minor mistakes from a rarity time-to-time.
[x] Correct and Proper Capitalization and Punctuation.
[x] Detailed Posts.

KINKS
[x] 9-12 inch Penis
[x]Anthro Partners
[x] Bestiality
[x] Female Partners
[x] Deep, In-depth Penetration
[x] Detailed and Literate Partners
[x] Detailed Sex Scenes
[x] Dominant Partners|Sometimes enjoy softly submissive partners who have Dominant ways.|
[x] Furry Partners
[x] Impregnation
[x] Male Partners
[x] Piercings
[x] Threesomes|Two Male + One Female|

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Lilith Bar
Nicknames: Bear, Lilie, Princess
Breed: Human | Can be Modified depending on RP
Body Physique: Lean and toned, molded with perfect curves
Height: 5'1"
Siblings: Depending upon RP
Position: Submissive with Dominant Tendancies
Interests: Battle, Females, Males
Eye Colour: Light Aqua-Green
Hair Colour: Blond
Skin Tone: Pale Rosey-Peach
Hobbies: Kick Boxing, Martial Arts, Mischief, Reading, Smoking, Singing, Video Games
Drink: Cherry Juice, Water
Snack: Candy(any cherry flavoured), Cherries, Strawberries
Food: Pasta, Pizza, Subs
References: Appearance|Disclaimer; I did not draw this beautiful artwork. I found it on Gelbooru and all credit to the original and amazing artist. I simply added the light blue cherry blossom in the back and her name. She was the best image I could find that work with my character Lilith.|

Some other Basic Info Lilith:

- Can be Protective
- Despite her height, she has no problem taking on another much taller and heavier than yourself
- Does not scare easy
- Independent, Kind Heart-ed, Intelligent, Strong-willed, Sweet

|PAIRINGS|
I'm up for other pairings as well.

[x] Lilith|Animal/Beast Creature
[x] Lilith|Demon
[x] Lilith|Furry
[x] Lilith|Futa
[x] Lilith|Serial Killer Boyfriend
[x] Lilith|Twin Brother
[x] Lilith|Twins

STORIES|PLOT IDEAS
I'm up for other plot ideas and story ideas as well if you have anything in mind. Or, if you would like to alter some of my ideas some, feel free to let me know how/what you want to do.

|UNDYING TIME|
(Action|Murder|Romance|Supernatural|Suspense|Violence)
BACKGROUND STORY
Many centuries ago, there were two powerful and wealthy families of noble and powerful standings. From the two families came a son and a daughter who soon fell in love with one another. The son of noble family Scalaria promised himself to protect and defend the daughter of the noble family Rivia. The two were inseparable. Their loyalty towards one another knew no bounds and seemed endless. One day, Scalaria son was lied to by his closest friend and felt the deepest betrayal towards his beloved. The anger built up deep within the son until it consumed his entire being. After a moon cycle had past, he was alone with his beloved one night. She could tell that something had begun to consume but could not fathom what was wrong. After an intimate moment between the two once inseparable lovers, he took her last breath. It was not too long after doing so a war broke between the two noble families. The Scalaria family became ashamed of the son and he was shunned by both families. After many years passed, he was finally captured and his bloody thirsty reign of tyranny ended. It was during his trial and final moments that he learned the truth. It had not been his beloved who had betrayed him, but his best friend. The blood of his beloved was on his hands and her blood had been innocent and pure. Once emotionless, emotions began to fill the son and he swore his vengeance against the one who had betrayed him and his beloved. He vowed to find his beloved once again in another life and to inflict imaginable and unimaginable suffering upon the one who had betrayed them both.

Many centuries passed and the two lovers were reborn. Distant memories of the past haunt the two in dreams, but dreams that were soon forgotten the moment they awaken. Not until the two were near one another did their dreams linger over them once they were awake. For many years, the two have not come across paths. It was not until the two were both enrolled at the same private academy that their paths once again were crossed as were their fates. The souls of the past cried out to them both, drawing them together as destiny had wrapped itself tenderly around their love, it being so pure and true.

DETAILS+PLOT
The Private Academy is called Regalia. It is an academy that caters to the grade levels from high school through university. It is a rather large campus and there even dorms that lie on the campus. Regalia is also a rather expensive school and is rated one of the tops academies through out the world. Students come from many countries and nations just to attend the halls of Regalia.

My character is the daughter from the noble family Rivia and your character is going to be the son of the noble family Scalaria. There is a twist when the two are reborn. While my character remains female, your character actually changes genders and is reborn a female. However, your character possesses a true/alternate form that is male. It's up to you on what this true form is, whether it be some type of canine/dragon/feline/etc form. It would be something similar along the lines of a furry/were-type creature. However, your character is unable/unaware of the true form until some time after our two characters are 'reunited'.

Now, I don't want to tell you how to make your character, but there is a few criteria that I do request. Your character is a tomboy, is rather popular amongst both the female and male student bodies, constantly receives the star roles in plays/performances-whether it be a female or a male roles, has short hair, is a bit of a bad-ass, and finally, your character be already enrolled in the academy before mine is. I hope that is not too much to ask for. You can choose the male true-form of your character.

When our characters meet up again, at first they don't remember one another. My character is new to Regalia. Your character is at least one grade and one age older than mine. The two end up in the same plays/performances, catching the lead roles. We can go into more detail regarding how things turn out and we can just allow things to work out and progress through the rp. When your character's male true form does surface, it is bloody thirsty and vicious. The only one he recognizes is Lilith, knowing deep down that she is his one true mate. Later on, they will come across the best friend who had betrayed them.

|TRUE PARTNER|
(Action|Murder|Romance|Supernatural|Violence)
BACKGROUND STORY
The reapers legacy has been passed down through many generations. They are known to be rather vicious creatures, void of emotion. Each reaper is assigned a partner, one that will protect the reaper at all costs and be a loyal servant to only that reaper. The reaper and their partner are connected through a strong bond that is unbreakable. The partner typically possesses a guise that fools the mortal eyes. It is unknown how reapers come to be, but the one thing is known is that reapers are always born two normal human parents. Never has a reaper between born to two reapers. Not only is a reaper's responsibility is to carry souls over, but to protect them as well from fiendish ghouls, demonic entities, and so forth. They are warriors and protectors of the mortal souls.

DETAILS+PLOT
Lilith appears to be an every ordinary student, but that is by from the truth. Despite her social appearance and friendly nature, she is in fact a lethal reaper. Not even are her parents aware that she is a reaper. Her partner is in a guise a protective, normal appearing husky or rottweiler. His true appearance is much larger size, that close to that of a polar bear. Lilith and her partner are closer than the normal bonds permit. Lilith gives her heart, mind, body, and soul to only her partner.

Battles will commence between Lilith and her partner, and those who seek to devour the mortal souls. Eventually, there will be conflict between Lilith and her partner, and the reaper order. The reapers disapprove of the close bond between Lilith and her partner.

|IDENTICAL|
()
BACKGROUND STORY
Twins. Identical. Being born as identical twins has its advantages as well as disadvantages. Two boys grow up in this life, no one ever being able to tell the two apart. Eventually, the boys develop a game to see if anyone can tell them apart by asking their fellow students which one of them is the certain one. No one is ever able to succeed and win the game. The two become distant from everyone around them, building up a strong barrier so that no one can ever get too close to them. The two boys often receive love letters from their fellow female classmates and they play a sick game on the poor girls by manipulating them. The twins soon develop a title of being heart breakers, but that does not prevent the love letters from coming. The boys believe that no one will ever come into their lives that will be able to tell them apart. Despite the fact that they make sure their hair styles are the same, as well as their same basic styles, they still secretly wish for someone to be able to tell them apart and recognize each for their own individualities.

DETAILS+PLOT
Lilith becomes enrolled at the same school where the twins are. The male students begin to swoon over her, liking the sight of the 'fresh meat' that entered into their halls. This falls true for even the twins as they attempt to lure her into their sadistic games. However, the twins are caught off guard when she begins to succeed and beat them at their own games. Soon, a bond begins to form between the three and she is the first to break down their secluded barrier.

Either Lilith can end up with both twins, ending up with threesomes or if she ends up with only one of the twins and the other remaining a close and dear best friend.

|SHOP OF WONDERS|
BACKGROUND STORY
Magic. Whether dark or light it is a powerful thing and not something to be trifled with. In medieval times, it was strongly known and used. As years went by, the use of such acts was soon cast to be forbidden and unholy. Any and all who delved in the art of magic were considered to be witches, simply dangling the Devil's work. Despite the attempt to eradicate the 'witchcraft' it still thrived in the dark shadows behind the cross. The times have changed and magic is no longer considered to be the art of witchcraft.
DETAILS+PLOT

FAN-BASED
In all the fan-based stuff, I would be using my own original character, Lilith. I don't mind if you use any of the characters from the series or if you make up your own. All that aside, the settings will be place in alternate universes.

|POKEMON|

I don't have much to type about this, but I've always wanted to do one! Lilith would be the trainer of course and you can play either another trainer/wild pokemon/one of her pokemon. Since there are so many routes to take with this one, I'd prefer it if we can up with one together.

|DRAGON BALL Z|

This would take place in an alternate universe based period. Lilith is a half human and half saiyan. It would be awesome if she could hook up with either Vegeta, Gohan, or an original character of yours. However, if she was to hook up with Gohan, I'd prefer him not to be how he after the Cell Saga since I think he plain SUCKS. :/ I cannot stand that whole Saiyaman crap. So basically, he'd have the same attitude as he did during the Cell Saga and still be the strongest Z-Warrior. We can work out the plot and story line together.

|Inuyasha|
(A bit of Spoiler in this if you haven't read all of the manga.)
It has been some years since the final battles and defeat of Naraku and Kagome made her decision to stay in the era where Inuyasha and the others live. Sango and Miroku married and had children, as did Kagome and Inuyasha. Rin was raised by Lady Kaede, receiving occasional visits, along with lovely presents, from Sesshoumaru. Back to the present time, a young girl by the name of Lilith lives out her appearing 'normal' life. She constantly receives excellent marks in school and was even class president for a few years running and soon resigned her title. Unknown to her, she is the descendant of the powerful demon dog ruler, Sesshoumaru. Her senses are fine and keen, far more advance than any human. The demon traits had skipped other family members, only awakening within Lilith. However, her life is soon turn upside down when a powerful demon comes into play. His grandfather was Ryukotsusei, the powerful demon that great Dog General (Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru's father) defeated and sealed away. The anger of what had happened to the great Ryukotsusei lingered through his blood line and soon fell upon the grandson to seek the revenge. Lilith is soon grabbed from her time and thrown into the past.
Most of the cannon characters won't have much of a role, figuring some of them may even dead or extremely old. Both of our characters are of course going to be original characters. We can discuss and work further details out together.

RE: Lil Search Thread | <3

Adding in fandom roleplays. I've never done fandom roleplays but I'm really interested in doing them.

Here is a synergistic thread repositioning strategy for your thread, because you bumped mine.

hi. I am responding to your request in mine. I can't do four paragraphs.

Updated my first post with more character information, and added pairings into as well as added the Inuyasha au idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom