Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom. Male looking for a Female to rp with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khal

Meteorite
I'm not going to lie, I really like role playing with some fluff. I would prefer that the characters involved have some sort of feelings for each other. Aside from that, I really don't mind how much smut there is or how much smut there isn't. I'm a kind of guy that you can negotiate with, after all, I am here to please you.

Have in mind that I am in college, working towards my degree in music. This means that I will often be replying to your PM via my cell phone, or not until I get home from class/work.

When it comes to kinks and things that I would like in a rp, I'm not one to argue. What ever you like, I will try to accommodate you; granted, it's not some crazy fetish having to do with bodily functions that you preform in the privacy of your own bathroom, violence (I'm a softy), or simply unrealistic things. Here's my f-list.

Some of the plots that I have in mind are: (The character I prefer to play will be in bold.)
Customer/Stripper
Customer/Whore
Boss/Employee
Teacher or Professor/Student
King/prisoner or anything along the lines
Groom/Maid of Honor
Roommates
Best Friends

That is all I can think of at the moment, but if you are interested, please do send me a PM and we will chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom