Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Crime Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crime Pays

Banned
Banished
To put it simply, I'm looking for a roleplay about crime. Gangs, bank robbers, assassins, hitmen, mobsters, etc. Any time period from the 1920s to near future works for me. I like playing criminals, but I can be convinced to play otherwise. I like playing women in their thirties and forties, but I can play younger.

I prefer playing women and futas, but I can be convinced to play a male. The only sexuality that I won't do is male-on-male. It's just not my thing.

Some kinks I like are huge breasts, excessive cum, non-con, clothed sex, group sex, toys, and anal sex. The only things I won't do are scat, watersports, vomit, gore, and things like that.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM, and we can discuss further.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a 30s Mafia role. There are endless possibilities for this. The guy could be the son of the boss next in line to take the family business. The woman could be his father's woman, maybe his mother died. Or their rival family's boss daughter. Or whatever else fits for some conflict. I like conflict and drama.

Or she could be the boss' daughter and he his right hand man. Or what ideas do you have. I love 30s mafia it's a huge interest of mine as well as Al Capone John Dillinger stuff. Let me know if you want to set something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom