Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nebulosity [M seeking M/F/Whatever]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site so I thought I'd put up an advert for RP.

Firstly, I'm a 29 year old Male from Britain. I'm currently looking for pretty much any RP, just to get the RP muscles building. I'm happy to RP over forum, PM's or MSN. I'm not fussy about peoples real or percieved gender. I prefer RP's with a bit of plot and background too them before the smut starts. Not to say I don't love the smut! But creating a world or a portion of it between two (or more) people is always fun!

I have wide varied interests and most scenes are welcome. That being said something relying on a lot of previous knowledge, be it Historical or Fandom, is not really my thing unless I happen to have that knowledge, which is unlikely to be the case. I usually end up play 'modern' or 'realistic' scenarios, but I do like my sci-fi and fantasy.

I'm easy going and pretty open to things so drop me a PM or such if you're interested.

TLDR version: I'll play just about anything, but have no set ideas or scenarios of my own, as yet.

I'd be interested in doing some sort of modern, college-age scenario, or post-college scenario if you're interested. M/M is my preference, and besides that... I'm open for anything. Let me know via PM or a reply here... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom