Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HornyBitch's Request Thread! (updated April 5th 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornybitch

Super-Earth
Hey everybody.

Looking for a Harry Potter rp.
One with a bit of a twist.
I wanna do an rp where Draco falls in love with Hermione
I'll play Hermione but I need someone to play Draco.
I would also welcome anyone who wishes to play the following characters:

Ron, Harry, Ginny, Crabe, Goyle, Death Eater 1, Death Eater 2, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, Lucius & Voldemort

Anyone who wishes to play two characters or more just let me know.
All required characters will have an * beside them.
The rp can be done without certain characters so it will work out fine if we don't have some people.
I will have a list here of the characters and the people who will play them so you know who is available.
I know this type rp is not always popular or is in some places over done but I've never done one of these successfully so i'm trying again :)

The main idea will be:
Hermione and Draco fall for each other even though they have always argued and infront of their friends they don't treat each other kindly. However Draco will send Hermione notes to meet him by the lake after dark and she will also send notes requesting meeting by the lake at night.
There they will be alone and will treat each other kindly and just simply be together.
However one night I'm planning on Crabe and Goyle or some death eaters following draco and hermione to the lake and then they will try and harm hermione and force draco to join them or something like that and draco will either have no choice but join them which will break hermiones heart OR he will not join them and they will take hermione so that he has a chance to reconsider. While they take hermione Draco must try and get harry and ron to help him save her and hermione will be suffering a lot of torture like bondage and lashings etc.
And for there I have not planned anythin yet.

The list of characters taken is:
Hermione* = HornyBitch
Draco* =
Harry* =
Ron* =
Ginny =
Crabe* =
Goyle* =
Dumbledore* =
McGonagall =
Snape =
Lucius* =