Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Graid seeks females for friendship, RPs and breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graid

Planetoid
Hello, bonjour, guten tag, konnichiwa, hola.
My name is Graid. It's not really, it is only the alias I go by on this site. You can probably call me whatever you like, just don't call me before noon.
I am Irish or British, being from Northern Ireland I can be whichever of the two I want at any particular time. During my spare time I am to be found perched behind a pad of paper, pencil in hand and words flowing from my mind like some great flowing thing. A river, perhaps. Or a waterfall.
I also roleplay, which is why I'm to be found here, trawling my net through the sea of internet in which RPers swim like little fishes. Possibly the holes in my net need to be smaller.
I am probably (read: definitely) a pervert.

Anyway, I like to roleplay the majority of things I've come across during my time here, though there are exceptions, which follow:
Under no circumstances will I play a pre-existing character. For anything.
I do not roleplay yaoi.
I do not roleplay with people who annoy me. It'll be pretty clear if you annoy me, I'll be sure to let you know.
I have nothing against group RPs, if they're interesting, but I prefer one on ones right now.

I can write, depending on the nature of the RP and my mood at the time, anywhere from a couple of lines to a couple of paragraphs. That said, I generally try to match what I give to what I have received. If you push the boundries of creativity and common-sense, I will do my utmost to push right back.

You can contact me here, or through PM.
You might also get my MSN if I like the cut of your jib.

I reply to every PM personally.

Basically, here's the thing:
You don't have to read all of that up above if you don't want to, it's pretty much just the general kind of nonsense you get in all these types of threads. Don't worry about the title either.
What I'm after, more than anything, is somebody interesting, funny, clever, not necessarily female, to talk to and goof around and have interesting conversations with. And if an RP results from all this goofing and riffing and conversating, that's good.
Tits optional, but much appreciated.

This is not a bump.
It is a dynamic and synergistic thread repositioning strategy.

This is not a bump.
It is a dynamic and synergistic thread repositioning strategy.

Some time relatively soon, I'll edit in a bunch of plots to the first post.
This is not that time.

This is not a bump.
It is a dynamic and synergistic thread realignment strategy.

This is not a bump.

Hey you have my interest i will rp with you and if you want me to come up with some ideas I'm good with that.

That is one huge signature. Anyway, I done a PM on you.

This is a bump as well as a reply. I can multitask.

I do tend to get overwhelmed if I have a lot of things going on at once, but I know how to manage my workload. So to speak.
I'm going to have a look at your request thread, Liliebar, because that is some mighty inviting looking cleavage on display in your avatar and banner.

Also, this is a bump.

This is not a bump.

I was debating bumpin... uh, synergistically thingy strategy-ing this thread again so soon, but then I did it anyway.

This is me doing it. Right...

now!

This is not a bump.
This is a dynamic, synergistically optimised thread realignment strategy.

This is a thing that slightly bugs me. As in 'this annoys me more than it really should'. I've just seen a guy do it in another thread, actually.
They, the non-specific and unnamed they rather than any particular they, post in a thread to say:
I would RP with you, but for this one specific thing.

So no RPing gets done and the post serves no point other than as a bump. And just bumping would serve exactly the same purpose.

Just... a thing I noticed.

Final strategy dynamo thing for today, because I'm about to get off and do some things with my life.

I like to come back to a panoply (uh-huh) of private epsitles (the best synonym I could come up with for 'message' that had the P-sound in it) , positively pregnant with possibilities and potential partners.

*points and clicks*

A whole new week of goofing around and, hopefully, interesting RPs about stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom