Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please delete this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasuki

Planetoid
Going to start from scratch after a long absence :) so I want everything old deleted.

RE: A single request MxF AIM/PM

Here is my f-lit recently made

http://www.f-list.net/c/talara

I'll also post a list of some others up if you're interested in them instead.

MxF pairings

Demon x human
Alien x human
Tentacle monster x human
Master x Slave
Master x Pet
Mafia boss x victim

MxM Pairings (I play the submissive/uke position though don't expect a whining child type they do have balls)

Master x Slave
Master x Pet
Mafia boss x Victim
Kidnapper x Hostage.

RE: A single request MxF or MxM AIM/PM

Here is an example of a general roleplay post I make. This one is slightly long but its just an indication of what I'm capable of.

Her body quivered lightly, the anxiety flowing through her as azure eyes peered up at the creature above, slitted eyes as cruel as the pits of hell themselves fixed on hers. That smirk of knowing as the large phallic object sat poised between her spread limbs, the tip teasing her already moist entrance, slowly tortuing it's victim as hips rose and fell slightly, the edge of the exposed womanhood rubbing longingly against it. She'd waited so long for this moment, for her master to finally recognise her needs. Soft whimpers escaped her throat, begging, pleading almost for his member to bury itself within her and complete their unison.

Eventually after what felt like an eternity her voice let out a high almost heavenly sounding cry as her anguish was ceased and her master pushed into her, womanly folds enveloping his sword as the two bodies became one. It was almost enough to make her release all over him then and there. Finally she could call herself his property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom