Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game Like Roleplay request

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthMarrek

Planetoid
I posted this as a series request on the minecraft fourms, But it seemed no one realy wanted to do it. But i realy want to do this kind of roleplay. It dont need to be sexual but seeing this is blue moon it cant help but lead that derection, this can be based in any mmo or we can make it up as we go.. or mix mmo's together.... Here is my idea...

The World of the Game

Story: 4 friends begin to play (insert game name here) a new server, a new game. As they play, they start to realize its more then a game, but their lives. After each of them die in-game, due to there almost-retarded friend (who acts like he's on crack half the time, as well as acts like an utter nOOb, but isn't...and gets a strange ultimate insane high off sugar) gets them all killed by messing around, their minds are transferred into the game to their characters and are told they must defeat the 3 evils of the world and their beast of power to get home and back to the real world. In fact, many like them had been captured inside the game, unable to return to their individual homes. So the four set off on a quest to save the world of (insert clever name here) as well as to save themselves.

This story will call for 4 Char's, So i need someone who can ply multiple poeple. One of my chars will be the insane one. :p 2 males and 2 females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom