Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come to Me ;) (Ladies and Sirs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illecebra

Super-Earth
***NOTE!***
I have been recently gone due to school finals and a lot of work >_< But I'm back again and always interested in new literate roleplays! Although I have been getting messages that my PMs are not being sent so if you think that's the case, resend me your response please!

***December 2012***
Plots have been added.

Hello my fellow roleplayers,

I have been roleplaying for around seven years, and counting. I am currently looking for another outlet to help me with my love of writing. Plus it doesn't hurt to spice it up (hence the reason for the account ^_^). The following is a very basic list of what kind of things I enjoy roleplaying and I will add things along the way. Do not be afraid to approach me with ideas or comments for whatever. Sorry if this seems blunt and to the point, but I'm really excited about starting my adventure on here :}

Now, as far as pairings go, it is the normal "assassinxtarget", "vampirexhuman", "teacherxstudent" list. But if you choose any of the norms, please have some kind of history to it. Have a good plot please :) (Oh, and you choose the vampxhuman, and you make your vampires sparkle, I will kill you :D)

As Far As Movies and Such..

The following list are some of what I will consider roleplaying. Original Character of course.
-Harry Potter-********Currently Craving this one like no other! :eek:
-Inuyasha-
-Labyrinth (If you can do a rendition of Pans Labyrinth, I will love you!)-
-Mr. and Mrs. Smith-
-Kill Bill (interesting, no?)-
(I will post more when I can actually think of more -_-)
-X MEN: I'm really craving this one!!
-Fast and The Furious: I've also been craving this!! Just re-watched the series :3
-INCEPTION: The movie just gets me.. And the plot built around it should be interesting enough.

-The Avengers!! (Obvious reasons :B)

Now since I have barely joined, my plots are a minimal. So stay with me.

Currently Craving!! :O

I am craving the whole Bonnie and Clyde vibe or maybe the Azul/Fuego idea. :D

Learn to Love
She was the rape victim and he was lonely all his life. How could he teach her to love when he hardly knows it himself. Maybe they could teach each other (I would need someone who could also play the rapist in the beginning, so someone who is okay with that).
(I know this is girly romance, but I am a girl after all. Fuck off -_o)

Bonnie and Clyde
He would do anything for her and she anything for him, and when they got together the world burned under their reign. Though they always argue and fight, destroy each others things and everything that's toxic they cannot be without each other. Even it destroys them and everything around them.

Lips Like Morphine
She is a Dark Vixen. He hates her, everything she's about. For he was the school President, the Valedictorian and the lovable " nerd" while she was the "bad girl" who was known for her shady business and promiscuous attitude. But who had the balls to say anything to her face? No one. His world turns upside down when he is forced to tutor her and help her graduate as a chance to get into a major University. A charity case, of some sort. His resentment borders the line of lust when he is alone with her, and when he tastes just what she has to offer, he becomes hooked. And oh how she enjoys using him, very much. (Not asking for a guy who plays sub. It's sort of like a guy who is a dom but can't get enough of her, ;} )

Fuego
Skin kissed by the sun, hair so thick and dark, curves so dangerous and beautiful brown eyes are what they see. What he doesn't know is that she is a Hispanic lady with all the pride in the world. Living in times where colored were one side and white was a whole other side, the two were never supposed to be. But the attraction was too strong and they get together. It doesn't help that he is involved with the Mafia and she was the Cartel Princess. They run away but continually have men trying to kill them. A Mafia hit on her and a Cartel target for him, the two spend time living in the fast lane. But the sparks between them melt the world around them and they rather spend their days running than apart.

The Warrior and The Princess
Princess Eliah was coming of age where she needed to learn how to rule her kingdom. Against the wishes of her father, she even wanted to learn how to defend as well. After pleading, her father grudgingly assigned the fiercest warrior in the kingdom to teach the Princess the ways of defense and war. What the King didn't know was that the two would connect.

Little Sister, Can I Come Inside?
His best friend and him have always grown up together doing everything. So naturally they go off to college. When they come back to visit, he finds he is in for a shock when his best friends little sister turns into a woman. But they can't do anything especially since his friend is very protective of the girl. This calls for some sneaking around.

SOMETHING NEW -MUSIC ROULETTE-
I saw this on someones thread and loved the idea! I am influenced by music, so pick a number from 1-10 and whatever song that gives me, I shall make a plot out of it. Or we can think of one together ^_^ Never know what's going to happen!

Neighborly Duties
This requires you to be able to juggle two characters. The neighborhood is top notch suburbia, everyone seeming cookie cutter perfect. Neighbors got along with each other and there were bbqs and small parties. During a particularly bad storm though, a large tree crashed through the roof of the Harrisons home. Having the power already out, their neighbors took it upon themselves to invite their nice neighbors over to share the candles and blankets stocked up. What they didn't expect was an innocent game to lead into more intense fantasies that can't helped be lived out. The wives are swapped and truth or dare became just a little bit more fun.

Azul
The Lead Lady, Azul (Azool) was the talk of the high end Gentlemans club who was only allowed out when the special clients came. He was a twenty five year old entrepreneur who on the outside, had everything every man wanted. The fame, the money and the ladies of every kind. So when he and his friends hit up the hot spot for a friends bachelor party, the club owner breaks out with the expensive champagne and with Azul. Your character lays eyes on her and finds his new target figuring it would be simple. If he could get models and heiresses on his arm then how hard could a stripper be? It isn't when he is one on one with her that he truly finds out how cold and mysterious one woman could be, her indifference becoming his infatuation. It seems she could make him see just how lonely he really is despite his physical treasures. How far would he go to have her? (This could branch off into a number of things as in she is involved with crime bosses, she is under contract so she basically is owned and can't simply leave, etc)

Ain't No Sunshine
He is an upstanding model citizen, campaigning for a governor position. She is a lovely seventeen year old his daughter seemed to have found a new friend in. From what he hears, the girl is smart and involved in many clubs, a good influence from a wealthy family. So when his daughter eventually invited her over, his wife and himself are ecstatic to meet the new girl. What he doesn't know is that is the day his life ended. The 'good girl' is secretly a malevolent homewrecker who had laid eyes on her next target. From that day he can't stop thinking of her, she won't stop teasing him and eventually she gets him to do anything asked with the simplest ease. From ignoring his own wife to meeting her any place asked, paying for everything she desires along the way. He could simply leave her alone but it's too late as his addiction grows and grows.

Misunderstood
From the start, she had always been the girl known for trouble. From small mischief, she eventually grew to larger problems such as dealing drugs and theft, anything to put her on top, powerful. It was the day when her younger sister got taken away from her, the one person she loved in the world, due to a raid in her home by police. The place was deemed unfit to live in for her and ever since then she had ran away from it all. Leaving the power, the money for hard work and good work. Although skeletons in her closet never fade and even in a small town, where she got her life back those in her old life want power again, they want money and they want her guidance to get them there again. Your character lives in that small town, where rumors of who the new girl float around town but he wants to get to know her despite what others say. His curiosity and eventual admiration leads him to fall into her life, but can he protect her from her own past?

Pristinus
In the shadows or that dash in the corner of your eye, they are watching. Appointed guardians chosen by fate itself, The Pristinus are a group of four brothers who were given their chosen element and a corner of the Earth to protect. The only rule, of course, was to never be seen or communicate with humans. Your character is entrusted with the safe passage of mine, a witch who unbeknownst to herself, is harboring great powers in which she didn't know she even had. Your character must guide her to the light and help keep the evil from using her powers but can he stay hidden the shadows or learn to break the rules.

I Remember You
My character has invested her power in a device that helped her live forever. It was no selfish intention though, it was to simply always be there for your character. An immortal who was lost, wounded and scared at first and my character couldn't let yours go, so she wore the necklace that kept her heart beating and your body youthful but it also destroyed her mind. The necklace drove her mad and eventually she leaves in turn leaving yours. And yours tries and succeeds in forgetting her until she shows up once more where new wounds will be opened..
(This idea is borrowed from an episode off a television show. If you know the episode, kudos!)

----Movie Plots----
big
The New Kid
Your character is well known in the School for Gifted Youngsters for being the cool guy or cutie depending on the gender. So when my character enters, he is intrigued and figures it will only be a matter of time before she is his. Though she doesn't seemed intrigued and when another government waged war is declared and their school is torn apart once more, they must team up to survive and help save their kind. (X-Men based roleplay)

Speed
A new driver (my character) flees to the town notorious for street racing in hopes to outrun the many ghosts of her past. Your character is the proclaimed King of the Streets and knows when every driver comes and goes, so when my character begins to climb the ranks in races he becomes interested in having her become a member of his team. Though she only does it for the money, thinking more money equals more opportunity to leave the country. Your character devises a heist and thinks she is the perfect addition to the plot but thing is he doesn't know she's a girl, so just how much does this affect their professional relationships? (I was thinking somehow Bonnie and Clyde could be incorporated into this as well!)

I forgot to mention that I do FxF pairings!! So ladies don't be afraid to approach me with your ideas as it seems that I haven't really made plots for you. (Sorry about that ;P)

--------Here You Go--------
-For whatever reason, I don't get or some don't get my PMs. Ask me, chances are something happened.-
-Don't send me a request asking to play Sub. I won't.-
-I would appreciate a decent grasp on the English grammar-

(Sorry it's so short, but I promise to add more later!! Hope to hear from you all!)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom