Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for partners, male or female. Specific fandom cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after a bit of a hiatus, I'm back! Apologizes to my former partners, if you would like to pick back up where we left off, please feel free to send me a message and hopefully we can start back where we were!

I'm looking for: A male of female partner, who can match as much as I write. I'm not asking for a novelist, but I would like for you to be able to work with me to keep things interesting with decent spelling abilities to boot.

Kinks: Too many to list.

Turn offs:
Gore
Scat
....that's pretty much it. I'm down for almost anything else!

Right now, I'm wanting fandom role plays. Here's the ones I'm interested in!

The Walking Dead- Playing an OC, I'm familiar with the show or the comic book. OC is a dom female. Male or female partners could work here.

The Hunger Games- Playing multiple OC. Depending on what sort of plot we go with, I have several female characters to work with. Hoping my partner would play an OC. Male or female partners could work here.

Final Fantasy 7- Either an OC character or Aerith Gainsborough. I would prefer my partner to play an OC, or Rufus Shinra, Sephiroth (pre Crisis Core), Zack Fair, Reno...lots of cannon males to choose from here!

Harry Potter- I have several OC in this, depending on what sort of female you're looking for. From a Dom Slytherin to a Sub Hufflepuff. Would prefer my partner be either an OC, or Draco Malfoy, Sirius Black. Male and female partners could work here.

I'm interested in RPing with some of those fandoms: particularly Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, or the Walking Dead. PM me if you'd like to as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom