Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolf's Thread {Incest/romance/non-con/fantasy/smut/long-term/plot-driven, etc.}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Super-Earth
-->Currently Craving: Daddy RP where my character plays a father figure to yours. I would prefer they not actually be related, but he could kind of be a mentor to her. Maybe she's run away from home or maybe she is apprenticed to him (something like that, we can work it out). I just like the DD/LG kinda relationship and would love to play it out. (Her pining for his attention, hoping to please him sexually, him providing for her and caring for her, and of course, punishing her if she is a bad girl.) I would be open to the little being a neko or something mild like that, but human is totally good as well. This is a rough idea but it's something I'm craving a lot lately. Let me know if you wanna play!

About Me

*I RP mostly literate. If the RP is interesting I can post multi-para, if it isn't, can't make any promises. I'll never give you a one-liner. That being said, I do enjoy smutty, punchy RPs.

*I can RP most ages and play both genders

*Slutty female characters generally turn me off.

*I'm willing to RP with both female and male partners and can do homosexual or heterosexual pairings

*Please contact me via IM, PM or any of my other contacts if you're interested!

*My interests may be found here: Clicky

*Here are some of my more smutty ideas:

Father Figure
My character lives in the neighborhood and he and your character occasionally see each other. He's really nice to her, and sometimes she even stops by to have lemonade or talk after school. One day he forces her into something sexual, although after he rapes her she realizes she doesn't hate it, and she starts coming back for more. After all it's nice to have a daddy figure who will take care of her sexual needs, and who she love and please with all her heart, and all her body too! (This can end in her liking it and coming back for more, or being so humiliated and scared that she daren't stop coming and doing what he orders her to, since she doesn't want him to tell anyone)

Lost in the Woods
Your character is on a trip with her friends/co-workers to a small camp site in the woods. My character lurks in the woods, slowly following the group. He has big plans for your character after all. One night, when she finds herself off on her own, perhaps off to pee or just alone in her tent, my character makes his move, dragging her away into the woods and gagging her. There, within just feet of her friends she is forcefully handled and raped. There is nothing she can do about it.
--Potential addition to this idea---
Then, after the man/creature has fucked her good and hard, she finds out his true intentions. She is dragged deeper into the woods, to a meeting of the Society of the Secret sun, a cult which needs her for...purposes. She is pushed onto the altar and forced to service man after man, perhaps even being raped by more than one at a time as the rest of the cult looks on.

Cuckoldry Ideas

I'm looking to play a man in a loving relationship with his wife or girlfriend. They are in love with each other and have a great relationship. He has an average size cock, if not a little under average.

There are a couple of ways this could go, all of them are fine with me.

1) They live in the woods and a pack of beastly things invade their house. Their large cocks are impressive, much bigger than my character's and potentially bigger than most humans'. They capture the couple, tie the man up and force him to watch, humiliating him as they rape his wife. They are then taken to the village of the tribe of these beasts. The wife is meant to be something of a rare exotic fuck toy for the beasts and the man is there to be laughed at of course. The girlfriend is allowed to live with her man while they are in captivity in the village, but whenever one of the warrior males of the beasts wants her, they can come into the place where the couple stays and fuck the girl (perhaps they even go so far as to make her watch as they rape him too, further emasculating him). They try to keep each other strong through the ordeal, but after a few days the wife starts to realize that the beasts do something her husband never could: make her orgasm. Not only that, but she cums over and over, harder than she could imagine. This kills her husband to watch, and she tries to stay strong with him. After all they are still in love, but when they try to make love, she can barely feel his cock after being stretched by the strong warrior beasts, and she starts to stray, preferring to fuck the beasts instead.

2) The couple is in debt to a gang. They fear for their lives if they can't pay off the debt. According to the gang leader, there is one way that they can pay off the debt and that's if some of the men of the gang can use the girl as a fucktoy for a bit. It is a hard decision, but they decide to go along with it. The husband decides he wants to be in the room when it happens, just to make sure she doesn't get hurt or anything. Then, in walk a few big black men, well hung and muscular. This isn't what the husband thought it would be, but they already agreed to this. As they start to fuck his wife, she starts to moan and really enjoy the treatment, eventually forgetting her husband is even in the room as she enjoys making love to all these well-hung men. She even lets them do some dirty things to her that she previously withheld from her husband.

3) A robber breaks into the couple's house and ties up the husband, threatening to cut off his balls if the wife doesn't do what the robber says. He forces her to do all kinds of kinky sexual things while her husband watches, maybe even forcing her to insult her husband's size or something. The wife may or may not end up enjoying the fuck.

4) The couple is on vacation to an island and are in a club. A well-hung local asks to dance with the wife, which is fine with her husband. He stays at the bar to drink a bit. After a dance or two he notices the two of them dancing rather close and his wife's hand is down the man's pants. Her face is a mask of pleasant surprise. Betrayed, but kind of turned on, the husband doesn't say anything when the two come back to the table. The local man has joined them for dinner. Then, the wife goes to the bathroom. A minute later, so does the man. Worried, the husband investigates and finds his wife on her knees being lewder than he had ever imagined his sweet young wife could be. She is sucking the man's cock which is quite impressive, much bigger than the husband's cock. The wife doesn't seem that embarrassed, and asks her husband to let her take the man back to their resort room with them. Her reasoning? For the rest of their marriage she is going to be faithful, so she just needs this chance to fuck such an amazing cock! Humiliated and in disbelief, the husband agrees.

(There are plenty of other scenarios, so feel free to suggest any. Any of these scenarios can include cuckoldry themes like the man getting fucked in the ass, being forced to suck the better-hung man to get him hard and ready for his wife, eating another man's cum out of his wife's pussy in a desperate attempt to stop her from getting pregnant by that man's semen, etc.)

*Here are some more plot-centered ideas:

The Twins of Legend

In the beginning, when the world was young there was the singularity. The earth was pervaded with an all-force, enriched with magical energy. Skilled humans and animals were capable of harnessing the natural energy around them, letting it flow through them and reshaping it in wondrous and fantastic ways. Then, the the greedy mage Karus, leading a following of thousands attempted the unspeakable. He sought to ensnare and enslave the natural energies of the world as they flowed through the world, maintaining balance. His efforts brought about a great schism in the all-force, causing it to split into two equally balanced forces, the white and the black, the push and the pull, destruction and creation. In the middle of the split there was an empty space, the void, which encompassed the earth. Over time, the void came to dominate and upset the balance. Thus, to restore balance to the world, the two divided sides of the all-force manifested themselves into two twins, the living embodiments of the all-force, born into poverty and squalor, but destined to right the balance of the universe, and inevitably save the world. (This would likely follow the twin's journey and involve some cute little discoveries of their sexualities, eventually ending with some hot twincest)

True Justice

Setting: Steampunk/Cyberpunk some time in the future.

In Center City, life is perfect. Nobody starves, nobody works, and most importantly, nobody gets sick. The price for this security and happiness is low, it only costs your freedom.

You are born into the city and you die in the city, and while you live there you listen to the government They are there to protect you. Nobody ever comes in and nobody ever gets out. But then, why would anyone want out? The other side of the wall is ravaged by Everstill, the terrible virus which has forced humanity into their walled cities. However, there is one exception to the rule prohibiting travel to the outside.

Enter The Guard. A group of special government agents made up of two-man teams. One half of The Guard is made up of individuals hand-selected from the population of Center City for their talents as critical thinkers, weapons experts, natural leaders, and the like. The other half, their partners, are the results of years of government research. Special children, imbued with a myriad supernatural and often unsettling powers.

They serve a single purpose, and that is to cross the city wall with a small camera crew and exterminate Phantoms. The behemoths occasionally appear in the great expanses of the outside, leaking through from an otherworld through rips in space-time. Camera crews follow The Guard and record dangerous battles with the Phantoms. Often times the titans kill and destroy villages full of Extras, people living beyond the city walls, before The Guard can get there. Luckily for Center City, The Guard remains vigilant enough to protect them.

After a mission across the wall, The Guard is returned immediately to Center City, where they live in the midst of unbelievable luxury and technology, advanced even for the utopia that is Center City.

Battles are broadcast for the citizens of the city to see their saviors protecting them from what might have reached the city. This is how the government keeps the people entertained and distracted. Ignorance is strength in this city, and this great opiate of the masses is consumed with a single-minded obsession.

Then, one day, some members of The Guard are engaged in a battle that goes rather sour. They are lost and thought to be dead, or worse. In reality, the MIA Guardians are now lost in the wilderness, eventually finding themselves among the Extras who, coincidentally, are not suffering from “Everstill". Contrary to what the Guardians might have thought, the Extras are not grateful to them for saving their villages. Instead they reveal to the Guardians that government priests and mages periodically fly into the outside world and deliberately cause the rips in space-time where the Phantoms leak through. In other words, the government for whom Guardians work is directly responsible for creating the monsters they risk their lives fighting.

Thus begins the rebellion! Center City must fall and humanity must be restored. After a long period spent rallying Extras and contacting the other Guardians on the other side of the wall (some of whom refuse to believe the lost Guardians), an equally long and quite bloody operation takes place at the end of which the government is finally overthrown.

Yet when the rebellion is won, celebration and rebuilding is cut short. As it turns out, the victory was a day late and a dollar short. The previous regime had ripped space-time so severely that Phantoms now begin to leak through unchecked. The Guardians face a new task: to rally their allies and enemies alike, and protect the very city they swore to destroy…

RE: Wolf's Requests

I've been on this site for a while. Took a pretty big hiatus because my life was getting crazy busy. It's still pretty damn busy but I manage nowadays. Anyway, hit me up.

Why thank you. I'd been craving some adult RPs lately and remembered this site. Glad to see it's still around.

Yes it is still around,have we ever rped with each other? I think we have rped with each other once before not sure though.

Oh if we have then your memory is far better than mine. It's been probably more than a year and a half since I've been on the site. Would you like to play?

Sure, do oyu know who Vincent Valentine is? by the way I added you to yahoo messager and we can rp over yahoo messager ok and plus I want to show you an awesome picture of Vincent Valentine that he is in the form of one of his limt breaks and it's very neat and cool.

Wolf said:
About Me

*I RP mostly literate. If the RP is interesting I can post multi-para, if it isn't, can't make any promises. I'll never give you a one-liner.

*I can RP most ages and play both genders

*Slutty female characters turn me off. It's the innocent/playful ones that do it for me.

*I'm willing to RP with both female and male partners and can do homosexual or heterosexual pairings

*I enjoy playing in first person from time to time

*My interests may be found here: Clicky

*I would like my partner to be fairly adept at writing and have a firm grasp of the English language

*I like plot-intensive RPs that are open to sex. In otherwords, the RP should not gravitate around sex. I prefer long-term
games and sex-intensive RPs tend to burn out.

*I am also looking for a loving cat-girl. Strays welcome, warm milk and a bed promised.

*If interested, PM, or contact me at any of my listed contacts.​

Does your partner have to be a cat-girl? If not I have an idea in mind I'd like to offer.

~Em

I took the catgirl part out. Everyone seemed pretty fixated on that when they contacted me. It was just a "by the way" kind of thing. By no means is it a requirement. Catpeople and peoplepeople alike are welcome!

I don't have any specific ideas, but the fact you were looking for a less sexually focused role play has lead me to reply. My AIM is likeliolikeiko, if you could add me there, please! Message boards are so slow..~

Sparkles: Please PM me. I contacted you on IM, but seeing as how we may not have similar schedules in terms of when we can get on AIM, we can at least start by talking here. I am pretty good at coming up with RP ideas so don't worry about that.

Everyone: Also, I edited some of my info in my request.

Bumping it up. Still interested in more partners.

Bumping. Getting kinda busy lately but I'm still happy to play.

Got a little more time now so I'm looking to start up some RPs. I've only got one that I retained through the past month or so which was really busy for me.

Got one or two messages. Still up for more.

*pops in* A cat-girl? I can be a cat-girl, are you looking for someone with just the ears and tail or like a furry one?

I can do both. I play furry sometimes, so whichever you prefer.

Cool. PM me what you're thinking and we'll work things out.

UPDATE: Looking to try out a cuckolding RP. Not sure if I'll enjoy it so I'm looking either for someone who hasn't done one either and wants to try it or who isn't going to get really intense about it too quickly. I just really want to try one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom