From Teen Star to Teen Sex Slave (Ryanmo97 x SexyChick)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He could have anything he wanted and what he wanted was Miley Cyrus as his teenage sex slave. He spent quite a bit of money converting his basement into a new home for his slave. Once the dungeon was built, he started on his plan to capture the teen star...

It was the night of the Teen Choice Awards. Ryan pulled into the spot designated for Miley's Limo. He had knocked out the Limo Driver that drove them to the Awards and replaced the limo that brought her with a limo he had specialty equipped for his purposes. No one thought any different. He looked like a normal limo driver, in a normal limo suit, driving a normal limo. He sat there waiting for the young woman to come out.

Ryan smiled as Miley got in the limo. He pulled away from the awards. He drove for several minutes before he pressed a button. It filled the entire passenger compartment of the limo with a gas that would knock Miley out for the trip to Ryan's house. Ryan pulled up to front gate of his house and drove in. He pulled the limo into the garage and then carefully carried Miley down to the dungeon.

Once in the dungeon, he placed her arms in a set of shackles that hung from the ceiling and her legs in a set of shackles attached to the floor. He left her clothes on but removed her shoes. Because of how high she was off the floor, the removal of her shoes would force her to stand on her tip toes. He then headed upstairs and went to bed.

Ryan went upstairs to his bedroom and rested for a few hours. He woke up and checked on Miley via a series of closed circuit cameras and hidden microphones in the dungeon. He smiled when he saw her thrashing about and asking if anyone was there. He smiled and deiced it was time to revel himself to her.

He unlocked the door and entered the room, Miley couldn't see him enter. All she could here was a door unlocking, the door opening, footsteps, the door closing and then locking again. Then she heard a few footsteps and then a man appeared in front of her, from out of the darkness. "Welcome to your new home, Miley. I have brought you here to be my sex slave. Now, you should know that there is no way for you to get out of here. You will be here for the rest of your life. Now, I give you a choice, if you are willing to submit to me now then I will let you down, give you a nice little bed for you to sleep in and some food, before we begin our first session. But, if you don't want to submit to me, then we will just begin your training right now. So, Miley, will you submit to me and become my slave?"

Ryan smiled, "Smart choice." He removed he legs from the shackles on the floor and her wrists from the shackles hanging from the ceiling. He caught her as she fell and he stood her on he feet. He took her hand and lead her to her room. The walls were painted purple. The bed was a four post canopy queen sized bed, with a nightstand on each side. Directly across from the bed was a medium sized flat screen TV sitting on a large case filled with DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, and CDs. To the left of the TV was the door that lead out. To the right of the TV was a series of shelves that had a Satellite TV Receiver, a Blu-Ray Player and A CD player. On the wall to the right of the bed, was a vanity with all of Miley's favorite cosmetics and a nice big make up mirror. There was also a door that lead to a private work out area, their were various machines for her to use and an area for her to do stretches. On the wall the head of the bed rested on, was the door to the bathroom with a bathtub and a shower stall. On the wall to the left of the bed, was a bookcase filed with books and a locked door. "Since you are now my slave you will wear what I tell you... I want you to strip for me... Nice and slow..."

Ryan took her hand and lead her to the locked door next to the bookcase he unlocked it opened the door it was a large walk-in closet.

Inside where all sorts of clothes all in her size. There were all kinds of tops, blouses, skirts and dresses. There were no pants or shorts. He pointed to the floor and showed her all the shoes. They were all Mary Jane style shoes ranging from sneakers to regular flats to pumps with a 2" heel. He showed her a large dresser filled with bras, matching bikini cut panties, and other lingerie and sleeping clothes. "Why don't you pick out some thing to wear and we can talk some more..." Ryan walked out of the closet.

Ryan smiled when Miley walked out of the closet, "You look very nice... I wanted to go over the rules you will live the rest of your life by...

1. From now on, You are my sex slave. You live only to please me. I intend to keep you until you no longer please me. I may even let you have my child. If you displease me, you will be punished. We will have sex three times a day.

2. You will never hit, slap, punch, scratch, claw, elbow, knee, or head butt me.

3. When you do speak, you will refer to me as Master, or Sir. You can talk, in a normal voice, about yourself, your home, your family, whatever, but no begging. You will not beg me, not to let you go, or to stop raping you, no begging.

4. When I put my cock in your mouth, You will suck on it and lick the shaft, whatever I want. But if you ever, ever bite me… I will cut out your tongue.

5. You will keep yourself clean and beautiful for me. I will punish you if you let yourself slide. I want your teeth brushed and clean, your breath fresh with mouthwash, your hair clean and brushed, your legs shaved and soft, and your face made-up nice.

If you are very good, and you prove to me you can be trusted, I’ll give you rewards. Rewards might be having dinner upstairs, in the house. You’d be bound, of course, so you couldn’t run away. Or maybe, I’ll take you for a walk in the woods.

If you break any rule, you will be punished. Punishment could be loosing clothing privileges, loosing entertainment privileges or spankings. If you truly anger me, I will kill you.

Do you understand, Miley?"

Ryan smiled, "For now... I want you to relax... You must be hungry... So, I'm going to make you some breakfast..." He kissed her on the cheak... "See you later..." Ryan then walked out of the room and headed upstairs. The door locked behind him.

Ryan returned a short time latter pushing a cart with Pancakes, bacon, orange juice, milk, and coffee on it... "Breakfast is served..." He said with a smile. He was glad that Miley was willing to submit to him. He didn't want to have to punish her. But, he would if he had to...

Ryan took a plate of food and some coffee and started to eat, "You've been very good so far Miley... Keep this up and you might get a very special reward in the future..."

Soon, breakfast was over. Ryan took the dishes and put them on the cart and he pushed it out into the dungeon. Then he came back to her, "It's time, Miley... Please remove your clothes..."

Ryan pointed to the bed. "Get on the bed..." Ryan then took his clothes off and Miley got her first look at her master's hard 9" cock. Once Miley was on the bed Ryan climbed on top of her and started to kiss her. Then he kissed down her body until he reached her breasts. Then he started to suck on her right breast while his left hand played with her left breast. His right hand moved down her body to her pussy and he slid a finger inside.

Ryan looked up at Miley... "So my dear... Be honest with me... Did you ever have sex with your Aussie Boyfriend?" Ryan the switched to sucking on her left breast and playing with her right breast.

"mmm... Nice.." he said. After a few more moments he moved back up her body and positioned his cock so it was just touching her pussy lips... "Are you ready, Miley... Are you ready to become my sex slave?"

Ryan smiled and pushed his cock into her pussy... "mmm Yeah... Oh you are so tight..." He started off slow... he wanted to lessen any additional pain he might cause her. He moaned as he started to slowly increase his speed.

"Mmm yea... Oh yeah..." he moaned as he continued to fuck Miley... "Oh yes... Oh Miley... Oh yes.." As he fucked her he reached down and played with her breasts. "Yes... Yes... Oh yes..."

Ryan moaned as he thrust harder and harder with each stroke. "Yes... Yes... Oh yes... Oh Miley..." He continued to play with her breasts and kiss her... "Oh Miley... Oh.. I'm going to cum..." he could feel the cum building in his dick.

Ryan loved it as she wrapped her long legs around him and held on to him. He continued to fuck her harder and harder..."Oh yes... yes.. Yes... Here it comes..." Then he shot his load deep into her pussy. He remained in her for several moments before sliding out of her and laying next to her on the bed... "Wow... That was incredible..."

Ryan looked over at her and kissed her on the cheek, "You were wonderful..." He got up and got dressed, "I'll see you at lunch time..." Ryan then walked out of the room with the door locking behind him.

Ryan returned to Miley's room, a few hours later, pushing a new cart with food on it. There were two plates each with a BLT and potato chips. He walked over to the bed and said, as he handed her a plate of food. "So, Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Maybe..." he said as he got his food. "Think of it this way... You are on permanent vacation. No paparazzi... No work... All you have to do is just relax and let a very nice man wait on you hand and foot and have sex with him three times a day..." He took a bite of his sandwich and said, "Would you like to make a video that I could send to your friends and family to let them know you are alright?"

Ryan was a little surprised that she didn't want her friends and family to know she was alright. Maybe she wasn't as close to her family as he thought. They finished their lunches and Ryan took the plates. He decided that he wouldn't have sex with her that afternoon. "Is there anything specific you'd like for dinner?" he asked.

Ryan nodded and walked out of the room. He then headed to his control room to watch Miley and see what she did. He also turned on the news to what they were saying about Miley's disappearance.

Miley watched TV for a while but quickly grew bored. Curling up on the bed she found herself falling asleep a short time later. Not really worried about what Ryan was up to. It seemed pretty clear that he wouldn't harm her unless she gave him reason to or acted disrespectfully.

Ryan came into Miley's room pushing the food cart. There were two plates. Each plate had steak, a baked potato, and a salad. Ryan noticed that Miley was still sleeping, so he decided to give her a kiss on the lips to wake her up.

Miley stirred as she felt his lips against hers, feeling obliged to kiss back just a little before pulling away. Surprised at the finely prepared meal, he wasn't lying about waiting on her hand and foot. "Thanks, Master.." The title rolled off her tongue with a hint of awkwardness, feeling a little degraded referring to him as her owner. Taking one of the plates she started to eat, keeping quiet for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom