Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Habisai's visitor... (open rp)

Kiki

Pulsar
Habisai bit her lower lip as she tried maoned hungrily as the cute little moon elf slave obediently continued as the beautiful matron spread her thighs or her.

The little surface elf moaned as she her matron pressed her face harder agaisnt her most sensual area. the poor elf whimpered and licked hard trying to keep up with her matron trying to satisfy her. her matron's needs were intense!

Habisai ached her back as she elf finally worked up to nerve to taste into for her and the new matron gave a squeal of delight. the beautiful matron hasitly discarded her tight spider-silk top, baring her large and shapely breasts as she started to stroke them needly as the elf continued to do her work. the Matron felt herself on the edge.

Then there was a disruptive knock outside her private chamber.

Habisai bit her lip in frustration. "dammit to the nine hells!"she snapped hastily shooing the beautiful little elf away still with some of her matron's juices on her face and lips.

"come in" Habasai demanded impatiently covering her large breasts with arms and cross her bare legs. this better be good...

((be habisai's visitor. be a slave or a messenger...))

Matron Habisai

9atg1i.jpg

you want to be the one entering or the one between her thighs? 0.o

i was thinking more along the lines a new slave that the vister brings her sense we got someone wanting to be a vister.

wildkat said:
i was thinking more along the lines a new slave that the vister brings her sense we got someone wanting to be a vister.

okay, what kind of slave? 0.o another moon elf, or a fellow drow? 0.o

Back
Top Bottom