Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Card Captors Sakura's first love.

CardCaptorSakura

Super-Earth
Sakura had just become 18 Although she still looked about 16. She was in the park playing around in the forest area wondering what she should do. She sat down and smiled. "Its to bad the clow cards have disappeared...But what can you do? I wonder now if i can ever find a Boy to be mine." She smiled closing her eyes imagining her kissing a charming man, and maybe making love to him. As the love making part came to her head she blushed hard, and shook her head try to git the vision out her head. "What am i thinking? I've never had sex before so why would i want to...but still I wonder if it feels just like...." she put her left hand under her skirt and started to rub her "kitten" as she called it above her panties. The love making thought had made her wet. "Well seeing as no one around i might as well..."

(seeing I've started this RP who ever joins its first come first serve. you can do any thing but rape in this RP i hate rape types. also please fill out the char sheet so i know who I'm RPing with..also im bi so ether a girl or boy can git in. also your RP age must be 19 or up.....sorry im a little picky but i think pickyness makes the best RP)

Char sheet
Name:
sex:
appearance: (pics are best here.)

Name: Sakura Captor
sex: female
appearance:
Sakura.jpg

Name: Hikari Miazuki
sex: female (futanari)
appearance:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl/chaotic_cat13/Anime_girl_6.jpg?o=28">http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 6.jpg?o=28</a><!-- m -->

Hikari was usually a shy girl, never had many friends or a boyfriend for that matter. She usually stayed away from others because of her 'difference'.

Sakura got done playing with her self after she made herself cum at-least 3 times, she went to the local park and sat down on the swing set. no one was around so she closed her eyes and started to swing.

Sakura opened her eyes and blushed, she smiled slightly and noded. "yes you can.....i don't mind." she continued to swing on her swing wondering who this girl was.

Hikari sat down on the swing, looking down at her feet as she swung slowly. Her member was hardening a little at being near her long time crush.

Sakura would look over at the girl next to her and blush, some how this girl made her heart beat faster....was this love at first sight? she wasn't sure. some how she look familiar to her. "ummm have we met before?"

"Maybe..." Hikari said as she tried to keep her cock from sticking up beneath her skirt as her heart beat faster.

"I live next door," Hikari said, her member now sticking up noticably as a bulge in her skirt. "And I go to your school..."

Sakura smiled. "cool....huh?" she looked down at the girls skirt and noticed the bulge and blushed kinda turning away to advert her eyes. "ummmmm.....what is that?"

Hikari looked down in shame as she stood up and turned to face her. She lifted her skirt and revealed her difference.

(Okay)

"Please don't run away, Sakura-chan...." Hikari sniffled as her cock stood at attention.

Back
Top Bottom