Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for m/f, f/f, m/m - I play dom. {Desperate for a Sirius Black!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know it probably won't bring in many people but hopefully my other requests will do. This will be a bit unformatted because it's late and I'm tired but I thought I'd make it now.

My HP request is for somebody to play Sirius Black for me for a romancey kind of plot with elements of femdom/the only girl who can control Sirius for whatever reason.

Basically, she's not interested in him at all but is assigned to help him when she gets an injury playing quidditch and therefore has nothing to do some evenings, so being one of the Gryffindor prefects she's assigned to help Sirius with the work he's just not doing, not that he has major problems with it he just can't be bothered - he's interested in her but she doesn't show much interest back until he shows her what a good dog he can be. This can range from just them being in a relationship and facing things like death eaters together to something with tonnes of teasing and elements of chastity in it, maybe even beastiality with his dog form. I really want to try this and I would honestly play whoever you want in return as long as both characters we play are completely equal and you don't do one line for Sirius and a paragraph for your character. xD

I'd love to do some kind of highschool (or anything! Teacher/Student with the femstudent as the dominant one in this situation would be the BEST FUCKING THING EVER) roleplay where my character is a femdom tease, which will involve chastity/blue balls. I love blue balls, I love teasing, I love rubbing through clothes...<3

READ THIS PLEASE THANKS

As for the rest of my roleplays? I'm up for anything, I only have a few 'rules'. The main one is that I play dom and I'm sorry, there's not really any way around that. I can be extremely dominant or not very dominant but I don't want to dom guys/girls that are totally pathetic, I want people that really enjoy it and that aren't afraid to be cheeky sometimes.

Also, I do love beastiality. It's a major kink of mine, furries/beast, but please note I really don't like canines all that much. The Sirius rp is a different matter but as a general rule of thumb anything with hooves is awesome.

Also, as a disclaimer, I can be spotty and if you're acting like you don't care about a rp I just won't reply and also note I'm super lazy. I love most of my rps but if you become absent or disappear a lot I might just get bored because when I get into something, waiting is killer. Sorry for being a bit of a dick :/

Lastly, as in real life I expect reciprocation. Don't just write two sentences about pleasuring my character and expect a blowjob lasting 10 posts.

(Other things I don't do: Anal, cum inflation, most things belonging in the bathroom. I do wetting though.)

Fandoms:

Sherlock! I would LOVE a Sherlock roleplay. Any pairing at all. I can also roleplay them from the Ritchie movies with Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law.
I mainly play Sherlock.

Sherlock/John {I can play either as a dom, both are fun!}
Irene/Sherlock {Again, I can play either as a dom but I more play the Irene from the Sherlock Holmes movies.}
Lestrade/Mycroft
Sherlock/Lestrade
Mycroft/Molly
Molly/Sherlock (Maybe xD)

Doctor Who/Torchwood

I can play most people, I prefer playing the females.

Doctor/Rose
Doctor/OC
Doctor/Rory (shush)
Amy/Rory
Amy/OC (The OC will be a female, I'd prefer to play the OC in this and I would love you FOREVER)
Jack/Rose
Jack/Ianto
Jack/Rose/Doctor (I could double in this or we could find 3 people interested.)
Jack/Anybody

How to Train your Dragon
(All of them will be 18+ only. I don't roleplay under that age)

Toothless/Human (I play the human, this is a beast rp)
Astrid/Hiccup
Astrid/Toothless

I've totally forgotten the rest but I've watched quite a lot, so please just message me regarding fandoms. I've also seen Pokemon, Digimon but would prefer sticking to OCs only regarding that. Pokemon/Human is awesome.

Other:

Beastiality, pretty much anything goes as long as I'm dom. I'd love to do a rp where something has a human mind but animal body.

Horses are my favourite and I love Dolphins, but nobody ever sticks to that so please only contact about dolphins if you'll actually commit ):

Odd pairings? I do them all, mostly. The only ones I can think of that I can't do off of the top of my head are ANY VARIATION AT ALL of parenting figure/offspring figure (Mother/son, Stepdad/daughter etc) and huge age gaps. I also won't play a prostitute or a sub role so keep that in mind.

I'll also do all vampirey things/scifi things/werewolves etc. /lazy ass activate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom