Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bored...so bored *faceplants on the desk*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo

Meteorite
Okay so I'm going to make this rather simple. As you can guess I am really bored and have been for the past week. I live to role play and well, I am on the verge of falling over dead due to a lack of said addiction. I will warn you know that my spelling is not the best (I use goggle when needed) and the same goes for my grammar. The flip side is that I have been role playing for *stops and counts* going on twelve years now.

Guess I should tell you a little more about me. I will post no less that one paragraph but I try to post more. I will literary eat me up when I can not post more, so some times it take me a few day to reply just because I am not happy with the length. Other details about me, I will role play in any setting. I think I have covered just about all of them by now anyways. As for my kinks...yeah working on a f-list, but I guess I could tell you what I don't like. That is scat, gore (see to much of that at work), watersports, and vore are the main ones. I do not have any pairings that I really enjoy nor do I have any plots typed up at this point. The only thing I will not role play is male x male, sorry just not my cup of tea. The one thing that is granted to get my attention is if you are willing to play a furry or shy girl with glasses.

Well that's all for now. I will await, hopefully, for responses. Thank you for reading this and I wish you much luck on finding that one, great, role play you are looking for. Even if it is not with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom