Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Do For Family -- Profile Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
Father: Played by Lycan -- At least 40, likely older.
Mother: Dahaka -- Around father's age, perhaps younger.
Eldest Son: Ryuzen_Tenchi -- 21.
Eldest Daughter: 20, taken.
Middle Son: Generalfoley -- 19
Middle Daughter: Tiffy Collins -- Around 18 or so
Youngest Daughter: Me! Yeeey~ ..Shut up. -- 14
Youngest Son: Scyle / Shyone -- 13 [Yey twins!]
Cousin: Ryuu -- Any age really.

---

Name:
Appearance: Picture please. If you put an anime one I will slap the taste out of your mouth. J/S
Personality:

---
---
---
---

Major Turn-ons: At least five; The things that make them extremely hot.
Major Turn-offs: See above.

Kinks: Different from turn-ons; These are actual kinks such as BDSM, where as a turn-on is say..fat chicks?

----
----
----
----

Minor Turn-ons: These are more preferred than a must. If these are done one wouldn't mind, it's just a little cherry on-top, as it were.

Minor Turn-ons: See above.

-----
-----
-----
-----

Talents: Talents. Sexual or otherwise, just tell us a little. Are they a contortionist [bendy as hell], can they perform autofellatio [lucky bastard], are they a great singer or cook?

------
------
------
------

Appearance, Part 2:

Penis size/appearance, breast size [god I hope you don't have both], any specific 'special' things happen to their special parts? [Hah!]?

Name: Albert 'Al' Hunter
Character Position:Elder Son
Appearance:
Zac-Efron-435-1.jpg
(Minus the Beard) 5' 6" in height. Usually Wears a White T-shirt and Black Sweats
Personality: Calm when he needs to but perfers to be abit silly. Doesn't mind picking on the younger siblings but doesn't over do it. Can have shy moments but not so often, but can seem serious when something is greatly on his mind. Can also be a pervert but keeps it under control....well mostly..
Major Turn-ons: Big breast, but Average is just as good depending on who they're on (Ex: Big Breast on someone he doesn't like, he'll still get boner. Average Breasts size on a good person...Boner still.) Inteligent women. Red haired and brunetts.
Major Turn-offs: Bondage that goes beyond just tieing up. Violent (or rather too rough) sex. Wax usage during sex. And being super creepy.
Kinks: Talking Naughty or abit Dirty during sex.
Minor Turn-ons: Women being in a uniform costume and or Cosplay.
Minor Turn-offs: Being dirty before sex (as in not clean within the day or so)
Talents: Cooks great, cleans when needing to. Great listening Skills and massages well. (Can't think of any more ><)
Appearance-Lower Part: 7inch Penish with Average look. (don't fully get the appearence part)

(how is that?)

OOC: Urm, celebrities? Anyone will do that is similar in age / looks similar in age to your character. For the younger characters just the second one; For example I'm using Anna-sophia robb, who despite being like 18 can pass for a 13-14 year old. xD

And yep, everything is fine other than that. ^_^

Also, the surname [last name] is Hunter

Snowe said:
Name: Joseph Hunter
Character Position: Middle Son
Appearance:
Jesse-Mugshot-760.jpg

Personality:
Joe is a very... conflicted kid. A lot of the time, he'll talk the talk and he'll walk the walk, but he's never meant it. Well, most of it. Still, he loves to have fun, but his kind of fun might not always coincide with another person's definition of fun. By now, he's been arrested several times (never convicted), and has gotten away with more crimes afterwards. He's extremely intelligent, mainly towards chemistry and computers, but isn't above trying to manipulate he who thinks has a weaker will as a means to an end. He's strictly straight, but that doesn't mean he won't let other dudes join in. Well, as long as they go down on the woman, not him.

By now, he has a good relation with his roommate in college, having been staying in a dorm for the past year. He's a Chem Major (go figure) with a minor in Computer Security.

-----
-----

Major Turn-ons:
-Decent breasts
-Pretty women
-Freaky women (sometimes)
Major Turn-offs:
-Scat
-Blood
-Watersports
-Erotic asphyxiation
-Obese women
-Too many piercings
-Freaky Women who're too freaky.

-----
-----

Kinks:
-Controlling

-----
-----

Minor Turn-ons:
-Exhibitionists
-No gag reflex
-Deepthroat
Minor Turn-offs: See above.
-Extreme dirty talk.
-An overuse of analogies during sex

-----
-----

Talents: Talents. Sexual or otherwise, just tell us a little. Are they a contortionist [bendy as hell], can they perform autofellatio [lucky bastard], are they a great singer or cook?

1. He can cook (Not in the traditional sense)

2. He can cook (In the traditional sense, this time)

3. Can hack any mainframe

4. Extremely balanced (Can fuck anywhere)

5. A great listener who can see several angles of the situation (Many college girls fall for it)

------
------

Appearance, Part 2:

Penis Size: 9 Inches long, average size around

(This can work, right?)

Everything is fine except the 10 incher. I mean..make it natural yo. I don't mine something like eight and a half or something, but I've literally only ever seen one ten-inch penis, and that guy never got laid 'cus no girl could 'fit it in' as he said. 4srs it was fricken' -hug--

So ANYWAY, other than that I love the profile. 'Can cook [not in a traditional sense] is hella epic.

And while that guy looks more 30 than 19, I'll let it slide 'cus I'm sugar-high and I would greatly like to do dirty, dirty things with you rather soon. ^_^

Teheheheh..heeheheheh.heeheh *Trollface* Anyway, yeah it's fine other than that one small thing. -- Or huge thing. I guess

Name: Sophia Hunter
Character Position: Youngest Daughter
Appearance:
Bella+Thorne+Premiere+Paramount+Pictures+Justin+u0fO8FiAYmkl.jpg
Personality: Despite her young age, Sophia is most likely more mature than all of her brothers combined, her maturity stemming from the fact that in a household like her's you either grow up or get left behind, what with the large amount of people around at one time, there isn't really enough time to spend making sure the kids are perfectly content. Of course, her parents do their best, but with six kids, friends and family constantly in the house, as well as family members stay in their house, they need time to themselves too. She is highly intelligent and currently an honors student, actually having the highest grades in the entire school system, and is known to be very 'tricky' at home; If she wants something, she WILL find a way of getting it done. She is so 'tricky' that her brothers sometimes call her evil simply because of the fact she's so very scary when she's angry. Also, she's very fiery and feisty, she doesn't care how big her siblings get, if they piss her off they're gonna get a tiny little fist in the face; Or in her brothers case, the crotch; 'Cus fuck you if you don't want to punched there, don't mess with the red-head then.

---
---
---
---

Major Turn-ons: Confidence, 'natural' muscles [That is, not big-ass musclenuts, but natural, handsome men like her brothers and father], other redheaded girls/women, brunette's. Natural women, light hair on men [Not like a field, but on the chest and stomach is hot for her; A -real- man].

Major Turn-offs: Blondes, ew. Blood, too much pain, piercings [or too many]. Waxed/hairless men, hairy women.

Kinks: Sexual teasing no matter what it is [Her sister and herself teasing her brothers by 'practicing kissing' blatantly infront of them perhaps?], group play, exhibitonism, dirty talk, and roleplay/cosplay/uniforms.

----
----
----
----

Minor Turn-ons: Cunnilingus [Mostly men, but women too], Anilingus, deepthroat, multiple-person blowjobs.

Minor Turn-offs: Over-confidence, too much force [i.e rape/mollestation isn't fun], pain [ a little is okay, a lot isn't nice], teasing with no actual sex [If you're gonna tease, always please!].

-----
-----
-----
-----

Talents:

1. Minor contortionist, that is she is very bendy but can't say..fit herself in a box.

2. Bad cook..really really bad.

3. God-awful listening skills

4. Very talented gymnast, gives her great balance and is a great dancer.

5. Seemingly no gag reflex yet.

6. Great with computers [Almost as good as her elder brother at hackin and the like, but generally does so to stop people like him from doing bad things]

7. Talented thief/pickpocket/lockpicker/sneaker ect.

------
------
------
------

Appearance, Part 2:

34C, supposedly with 'specially perky nipples', though this could be a rumour? Hairless all over, toned but with only a tiny muscle mass from her constnat gymnastic training.

---

Ta-da! Hope everyone likes it! ^^

Name: Samantha
Character Position: Middle sister/daughter
Appearance:

http://tinypic.com/r/34dh9fl/5

http://tinypic.com/r/qy722s/5

Personality:

Samantha is a middle child trying to find her place in the world. She is a bit of a tom boy, but recently began to explore her feminine side. At times she can be very feminine other times she may tackle you. She likes to punch allot but generally play full. She does at times get a bit carried away. Being very athletic this can cause some harm.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
(my own section)...personal rules...specific traits of Sam's

1: until age 13 Samantha dressed like a boy ONLY. She also never wore any make up. (NO skirts NO tanks no female clothes.)

2: at age 13 there was a sudden change, literally over night Sam started to wear Skirts and show cleavage. She enjoyed letting her body be shown off. Yet Sam still refuses to wear any make up.

3: spent the first 13 years fighting the idea that she was a girl. Spent the last 2 years fighting the image that she is a boy. While demanding to be treated like a girl. Now she is just trying to be herself.

4: Sam is bi, She likes her men strong dominant confidant. She likes her girls more submissive. Girly type girls. She also has a tendency to punch people that call her a lesbian.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

1: Dominant people and authority figures. people with confidence. People who can take charge. (Strong people not jerks.) All this mainly applies to men.

2: interesting talents...(This is a bit subjective but talents that interest me.) Examples art..some forms of singing or instruments...sports.

3: Anyone that can over power her physically. Sam is an athlete, She is not a Barbie doll. She does not mind guys that can get a bit ruff with her. This mostly applies to men. Women she prefers to be the aggressor.

4: strong arms and hands. Being held is a turn on to Sam.

5: Risky tense situations. Chance of being caught possibility of violence. The thrill and rush that follows is a massive turn on.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1: extreme tats or piercings (some are fine but to many are not)

2: obese

3: smoking (yuck)

4: extreme domination whips chains violent force (light is fine) ropes cuffs a bit of control play.

5: animal cruelty

6: bullies (play full mocking and anything in the way of fun or teasing is fine.) But abuse or really hurting a persons self esteem or confidence, will really make Sam angry. She may start punching
Kinks: Different from turn-ons; These are actual kinks such as BDSM, where as a turn-on is say..fat chicks?

1 public or risky sex

2 anal sex

3 being watched (sex or masturbation). (A situation developing where there are other people there). But only if Sam is comfortable with those people. Or VERY turned on, maybe to turned on to care who watches. If Sam were being spied on and new she was being spied on. She MIGHT love it she could show off. Figuring she can show off and not look slutty.

4 some ruff ness in sex. Mild aggression is hot. This is like in "major turn on's". Sam is not a Barbie doll a bit of ruff ness is a turn on.

5 interesting sex electro sex or sex under water. (with breathing tools.) Sex in unique or interesting ways or places.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Minor Turn-ons: These are more preferred than a must. If these are done one wouldn't mind, it's just a little cherry on-top, as it were.

1: kissing/teasing my neck and ear. Being touched, cuddled, held allot. Nipple teasing General body exploration.

2: submissive People. This is mainly for Girls. Dominant men and submissive girls..But at times her desires switch.

3: animal love (not bestiality.) But pet lovers and people close to animals tends to turn her on.

4: lack of body hair

5: Forbidden people or people with BFs or GFs. She will seldom admit this and tries to pretend she does not feel it. But she cant help an attraction to people that are taken. Or in some way forbidden, by society or morality. (this does not always work depends how forbidden it is)

6: people that can see her feminine side even when she makes it hard to notice
Talents: Talents. Sexual or otherwise, just tell us a little. Are they a contortionist [bendy as hell], can they perform auto fellatio [lucky bastard], are they a great singer or cook?

1: Goaltender in hockey. she has excellent reflexes. With Spacial awareness. (Keen understanding of her position and where every one and every thing is around her. Understanding distances rate of speed and such.) This leads to great balance

2: Dancing However she does not often demonstrate this.

3: weird voices or animal sounds or mimicry.

4: lack of any true gag reflex and oral sex.

5: massages
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Appearance, Part 2:

Penis size/appearance, breast size [god I hope you don't have both], any specific 'special' things happen to their special parts? [Hah!]?

breasts: C 36 round full firm breasts with nipples that always seem hard and are VERY sensitive

vagina: fully shaved puffy lips very tight as her sexuality is just starting

stomach: flat toned athletic but not muscular

arms legs: strong thick legs (goal tenders build power full legs) arms are smooth and toned with defined muscle but not big and thick muscle

ass: tight and small but "very spank able"

Height 5'4 toned more then muscular

Seems fine, could you just make around 16 instead? That seems more proper than 13,14,15. xD

ok I made her 16

is this familly incest based already or are we building into that?

I know I came late to the RP (joined yesterday) so if there was any pre planned ideas I dont know any of it

I was gonna make it that certain members of the family [Perhaps the youngest two; So Scyle and I] were already 'playing around' with one-another as it were, and then others see them later. Perhaps the mother or father comes home early from work and finds them playing and realizes that he/she likes it far more than they should.

I wanted this to be as true-to-life as it can be; I mean if you had never thought of incest before and suddenly -- BANG, you see your siblings having sex and think 'God, I want that', you're not gonna be like 'Well, that's normal' are you? You'll probably get drunk or bash your head against a wall for a few hours xD

So in short my answer is that it's building up

then some members should not give into incest at all for some time. Maybe even actively resist any incest.

I have a plan to just run by and see what others think

Joseph stated he had been arrested but never convicted...perhaps there was some prostitution in there

then we could have a younger sibling (Not me it is not in Sam's nature) learning about this and seeing how much cash can be made they want's to try it...Joseph is talked into it as a sort of guard/pimp/manager type of role. To protect his sister. Knowing she will try it with his help or without it. This way he will agree reluctantly or happily (whatever the char prefers)

main customers could be guys in his dorm (he said he lived in dorm) they could be easy clients for his sister

that could lead to sexual situations and explain the start of incest (maybe he is "training" her or saves her from a dangerous customer)...I was thinking then I could catch them in some sexual act

My plan for Sam is she will already be a bit crushing on Joseph...he is older he is confident dominant cool sexy...he is the perfect ingredients to bring out Sam's submissive side. Sam would be eager to impress him and gain his approval. Not to mention perhaps compete against her sisters (but she will turn against him if she feels forced in any way)

Ooh, that's totally Sophia xD Not only is she crazy, she's a total money-maker. And she's a bit of a bitch when it comes to selling out her brothers, so he'd know she'd do it.

OOH! I KNOW! IDEA! Playing onto that, Sophia tells Joseph that if he doesn't do exactly what she says over the next few months she'll say he , I dunno, touched her or tried to get her to prostitute, because her parents think she's the perfect little girl [What with the perfect grades, never had a boyfriend, seemingly dislikes sex], he does what she says; Her first task is for him to have sex with Samantha.

--

That is, if Generalfoley would be willing to do this. *Grabs tiffy, double-puppydog eyes at Foley*

so Sophia semi black mails him? that could work...he is over 19 thugish already arested several times and your a young teen...if you scream Rape the cops would instantly believe you over him!

I was originaly planning Sam would be VERY protective of you as you are her little sister and sam is kinda athletic and strong

but Sophia does not strike me as the submissive girl that Sam would protect

Well, as I said before, Sophia is -really- deceptive, and insanely intelligent. Her parents believe she's still daddies little girl when she's really, really not. Her siblings think she's perfect and still some little kid, and she still acts like the lisp-ing sunshine girl that her family think she is, around them at least, so she could think that.

Name: Symphony Hunter
Character Position: Eldest daughter
Appearance:
tumblr_lrdoewMGGG1qgiobmo1_500.jpg

Personality:Really sweet and more rational then most she tends to over think things unless you have somehow triggered her viotial temper. She honestly tries to talk things out but sometimes she thinks with her feet, literally, if you piss her off bad enough she will kick you where ever she can reach.

---
---
---
---

Major Turn-ons:
1)Light lingering kisses
2) Biting her neck
3)Pulling her hair
4)Teasing
5)handcuffs
1) Blood
2)Scat
3)Blindfolds
4)Feet
5)Scratching

Kinks: Doesn't have any currently but by the time this is over she might have gained a few.

----
----
----
----

Minor Turn-ons:
1)Anal
2)Spanking
3)Sucking Nipples
4) Receiving Oral
5)Tattoos and piercings

Minor Turn-offs:
1) Dirty talk
2)Force
3)Small cocks
4) Biting sensitive parts (Breasts/thighs)
5)Toys

-----
-----
-----
-----

Talents:

1.Black Belt in most Martial arts

2. Can cook traditional Italian

3. Races dirt bikes

4. Quote random movie and tv shows

5. Dance Ballet

------
------
------
------

Appearance, Part 2:

34 D breasts, 28 Waist and 32hips, long tanned legs and she so hairless do waxing

Name: Jade
Character Position: Mother
Appearance:
Personality:

---
---
---
---

----
----
----
----

-----
-----
-----
-----

------
------
------
------

Appearance, Part 2:

Name: Jade
Character Position: Mother
Appearance: Clothed Naked
Personality: Jade is a very out going woman who loves spending time with her family. She works from home as a website designer for multiple companies making it so she can provide for her family while still being a good housewife as well. She's happly married but likes to stay sexualy active with other people if they be men or women. She also likes to wear revealing clothing as she feels her body looks great for someone who's 41.

Major Turn-ons:
  • Being undressed by someone
  • Being watched
  • Having her breasts squeezed
  • Having her pussy licked
  • Sharing a bath/shower with someone
Major Turn-offs:
  • Guy on guy sex
  • Rough sex
  • Rape
Kinks:
  • Sex in public
  • Using toys
Minor Turn-ons:

• Being spanked
  • Getting a strip tease
  • Watching girls play with their nipples
  • Watching a porno with someone
Minor Turn-offs:

*Can't think of any I'm afraid*

Talents:
  • Great at licking pussy
  • Great at sucking cock
  • Great at putting on strip shows
  • Great at sexualy teasing people
Appearance, Part 2:

5 feet and 5 inches with 36E breasts, 26 waist and 38 hips.

Both accepted. Omigawd I love those profiles. And I love how they actually LOOK their ages? Like 4srs? Why do people choose pictures that look like a fifteen year old for a 40-something year old woman?

Tell me one -real life- 40 year old that looks like a 20 year old. They don't, only celebrities who do nothing with their life look 20 at 40. xD

On a softer [and far more lolarious note!], I think we can all see that the women rule this house. It won't be Sophia screaming 'Mom, Joe hit me!', it's gonna be Running around the house with Samantha, Sophia and Symphony [Omigawd I just realized the daughters all have S-names. Epic, I luff you guys], hanging off his arms and legs and beating him up. xD

OH! On another side note, once everyone else is made we'll start without Scyle, as he has life issues he needs to deal with before he can post his profile, but it should only take a day or two at max from what he says. We'll just say he's urm..at camp IC? Or a sleep-over. One of those'll do.

uhm I love fear and want to punch my familly lets take a look

fairly average Albert if he teases to hard be may get punched kicked and hospitalized by some of his sisters but otherwise good luck to him! hehe

Joseph a 10 1/2 Inches of dick..a criminal living in a dorm computer hacker drug making multiple arrests but if he aint good his sisters might still kick his ass (me going to like him allot I think)

Sophia a slightly insane manipulative little Lex Luther who kind of scared me with her profile lol (hides under bed)..my char Sam may be nicknaming this brat Luther at some point

me Sam a simple athlete who is a bit terrified of makeup and went from trying desperately to be treated like a boy to now punching anyone in the face that treats her like a boy (can anyone say gender confusion!) mind you in this family Sam ranks as down right normal!

Symphony a black belt in most martial arts who oddly has D cup breasts that don't destroy her balance :) generally a sweetie but she may randomly kick your head off (again a little scared here hehe)

our mommy Jade is kind of a slut lol happily married while screwing other men and women and dressing all hot and MILF..ish and all of her talents are sexual (least we have like 4 other members that can cook) ahem 1 type or the other! :) so ok looking at mommy I can see how some of us kids grew up just a tad...fucked up!

Joe wasn't involved in prostitution, soliciting or otherwise.

I'm sorry, but I gotta set the record straight.

Those were more assault or drug busts than anything else (though none of his family really knows that).

Thus, the cooking in the non-traditional sense.

Look up Jesse Pinkman, you'll definitely see some of the influence.

But no prostitution.

He ain't that desperate, nor does he go out 'pimping' or whatever you kids call it these days.

He's a chem nerd that just happens to cook Meth to fund college.

Not that he brags or anything. <.< >.>

Wait wait wait.

Why can't Joe have a good relationship with his sisters? I mean come on, they all grew up in the same household and the middle child doesn't protect his sisters? There's gotta be something wrong with him then, because as a middle child, I'd do anything to protect my brothers. Well, not my little brother. He's built like a shit-brickhouse, he can take care of himself.

My older brother isn't a fighter, that's a fact.

I'd still protect them, though.

So why not the same with his sisters?

yea just trying to figure out how things will get started it was nothing more then brain storming

do you have any ideas in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom