Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for A Male Assassin~ M/F RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteRose

Planetoid
"Do you want fame? Beyond your wildest dreams? I'm sure you do *insert your characters name here*. I know you, because you and I are one in the same. We both want money and wealth... This is why you chose the road you did. I am going to give you a set of instructions, but before that, I need you to arrive in Washington, D.C., U.S.A. on February 2nd. You are going to meet up with a small group of Assassins that will follow my led into becoming the world's top Assassin."

These were the words spoken on each phone call that went to each known Assassin's cellphone, accompanied by a plane ticket to Washington, D.C. on January 18th, 2012, by an unknown sender. Intrigued by it, you get your things ready to head to the U.S.A. and get ready for this group mission.

Little do you know, it's not a mission. It's a race, Assassin against Assassin with 90 hours on the clock to take out some of the worlds most powerful people of all time. Then when the time is up, your job is to take out the team that helped you and hope that you are the last man standing... Or female...

Main idea: Guy meets gurl during assassnation race/killing spree, fall in love, ect, and try to take out the bad guy.

-Sorta kinda new to this whole idea. :x-

well I was actualy thinking futuristic (Daus ex style) but Modern works, Pm or thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom