Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's only been like 2 Years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemptingNeko

Super-Earth
So since my last post is ancient and I don't really feel like going back and finding it, I'd figure I'd start anew.

So let's start the easy way... First off I don't have any particular role plays in mind right off the bat, so if you don't have one in mind yourself you'll have to be willing to work one out with me. I like having some amount of plot, and I like knowing how much plot you want before we get started so that I'm not boring you to death with what the scenery looks like. XD I like doing FxF best, but FxM is fine, but I warn you Im WAY pickier about how the character should be, and you have to do more to hold my attention with it. FxFuta is a little more iffy with me, in that I usually will want to be able for you to switch from having the dick to no dick.

I use to have a Rabbit Hole account, but I'm having a few issues recalling which email and which password I used at the moment, so for now I'll just cover my absolute no's.
Scat, Watersport, Bloodplay, Anything Bodypart unreasonable size, Anal Fisting, Forced Feeding, and Enemas of any sort.
Once I figure out my thing I'll have a more complete and easy to follow list. :3 Otherwise all I ask is for decent length (About a paragraph) posts and decent use of the English language. Hit me up if you want to check out a role play. I reserve the right to go "Nope. That sounds boring/ That's something I know little to nothing about/ Sorry, busy fighting the evil dragon, please leave a message after the beep. *Beep*

Edit: HEY LOOKIE WHAT I DID!! http://www.f-list.net/c/tempting neko
CHECK THAT CHIZ OUT. If it's not on there you may ask, but otherwise that's everything of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom