Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ballad of Chamo (M/F, M/M, F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamomile

Dust
INTRO

Hey everyone! Name’s Chamomile, but you can call me Chamo, or whatever suits your fancy~

I’m a nineteen year old female who plays both females and male characters (with a preference to females), and can do M/F, F/F and M/M plots. I am what you’d consider “literate,” and my post length style will adapt to your own. If you want to do an RP where we type out shorter, quicker posts, then I can do that — if you prefer longer posts with details, then I’m all over that too. I only roleplay through threads or PMs — I don’t do messenger roleplays, but I do have MSN if you ever want to chat!

KINKS

Okay, now with the introductions out of the way, let’s talk kinks! I don’t have a Rabbit Hole or a place where all my kinks are laid out, but I’ll list my favorite kinks here. However, just because something’s not on the list doesn’t mean I’m opposed to playing it out! It just means I might not have even thought about it before, haha. If you don’t see a kink on here that you want to do, ask me about it and I’m sure we can make something work out.

- Futanari — I normally like playing my futa girls with other “normal” girls, but if a guy wants to play with a futa of mine, that’d be fine, too! My futas are always dominants — they’re the only girls I ever play who are doms.
- Incest — Father/daughter and brother/sister are especially favorites of mine, but I love doing brother/brother and sister/sister as well!
- Public/risky sex or exhibitionism — Either I love doing scenes out in public where it’s really risky and someone might pop in and see them, or when too chars start fucking out in the open and don’t care that anyone sees.
- Being dominated / humiliation — Self-explanatory! All of my girls are pretty submissive, and I absolutely love a char who can dominate me, who knows what he wants from me and takes it!
- Being blackmailed / coerced — Have a leg up over me, force me into giving me what you need.
- Kidnapping / Stockholm Syndrome — I love being kidnapped (or being the kidnapper) and developing a Stockholm Syndrome sort of love for my kidnapper — it’s especially fun when my char has a chance to leave and ends up staying, instead.
- Dub-con — Forced sex which the victim (me!) eventually ends up enjoying and feels ashamed after the fact, usually. It borders along rape, I know, but it is a fantasy of mine.
- Bestiality — Normally with dogs or wolves. I also don’t mind playing with anthro characters, but I only play humans, myself — however, I am open to the idea!

IDEAS

These are just some scraps of ideas — I don’t really have any fleshed out ones!
If you have any ideas that you think I’d like, let me know, I’d be glad to see ‘em.

Human/Angel — In Lirn, a utopian world, humans have attained a status higher than angels, and have kicked the angels out of heaven. Now, angels are the humans’ servants, and use their powers to protect humans and fulfill their every wish. One human, a wandering adventurer, meets an angel out on the road, who has escaped from her former abusive masters. He dominates her, and decides to become the angel’s master instead…

Student/Student — The Student Council President finds out that the Student Treasurer has been stealing money from the university’s funds. In order to make her pay, he decides to have her fulfill his every wish, holding the threat of exposing her crimes over his head. Would probably involve a lot of public/risky sex!

Knight/Princess — The knight’s come to rescue the princess from her imprisonment in a dark tower! Huzzah, hurray, the princess is saved! Except, not really — the knight has rescued her and now needs his reward — he’s not expecting to go home empty handed (this isn’t the Legend of Zelda)! He persuades the king to let him marry the princess, and then later assassinates the king. Now there’s no one to stop him from having his way with the princess, even if she’s so hesitant…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom