Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite me. [A Wolf Pack Role-Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon enough, the hunter was called back in. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, shaking his head, rustling some of the gear he had strapped on him. He was wearing a dark green short-sleeved shirt, along with dark green pants. Strapped to his back was the rifle he had used during yesterday's hunt. "Well, I'm here, what do you need me for?" A scientist came up to him, handing him a sheaf of papers. Trystan scanned through them quickly, shaking his head and sighing. "I'm a hunter, not a body guard." The whitecoat turned around, adjusting the glasses on his face. "Need I remind you Mr.Nemico that you are whatever we need you to be until you are paid and released from your duty." The hunter sighed again, nodding slowly. "Fine, fine, but this is the last job I do, and then I want the money." The whitecoat nodded. "Good. So then all I have to do is take her to the village and I'll be done with it?" The scientist nodded once more. With just the slightest hint of anger in his eye, he walked over to the girl, putting one arm over his shoulders and helping her stand. That's when he noticed the wolf's body laying still on the table. Knowing better then to ask, he simply headed towards the door.

As the hunter came into the room River lifted her head, eyes glaring but struggling to stay up. Due to the drugs she was vagually aware of what was going on but she did remember him and as he lifted her up it enraged her that she didn't even have enough energy to harm him. "Let me go.." Her drowsy words were almost familiar sounding. That was the only thing she recognized of herself. As they began to walk she looked back at the wolf, her body on the other table and struggled against the hunter. She was a wolf, not a human.
Never a human!
"You might want to bind her hands. The drug shouldn't wear off before you reach the village but we're not sure." One of the scientists said. She realized at this point she was wearing clothes. A loose white T-Shirt and matching shirts that were tight. They were uncomfortable but with nearly no hair on her body she could see why humans wore such things.

Luka felt his wet nose and fur on her, her head being pushed up and her eyes meeting hers. Her cheeks turned pink from his words, a small smile began to paint on her lips, "Oh..." she said, it was stupid to her ears, and also sorry for interupting him. "Would you like me to go wi-" her words were cut off by a chocking sob from in the cave. She turned to Altair before getting up to see who made the noise.

It was Obsidian, and her leg was stained dark red, along with her wrist. Luka dropped to the ground, "Don't move," she said, her soft voice just barely audible, she had a slight fear of blood. "You're only going to open up the wound again," she said, trying to remember what she knew about first aid.

First she would have to clean the wound, but it didn't look like Obsidian was up walking to a river, and she didn't have anything to carry water back. Luka frowned, but she took this like a pruzzle, she remembered how much she enjoyed puzzles before coming here.

"Obsidian?" she began quietly, "Do you think you could make it to a river, so we can atleast clean your wound?" she asked, while she tried to think of other plans. Maybe she could make some sort of streatcher and drag her to the river?

((Can I have more than one character?))

(Feeling my last post ignore it please)
Snow woke up and stood up and ran to shadow. She nudge him over and over again. She whined for him to wake up.

Obsidian saw Luka and her soft voice calmed her down, "am I dead, Amaya she said she'd kill me?" She asked as she stopped moving. Her leg felt like it was on fire as did her wrist. "I.....I was just..............trying to help..........Altair. then Amaya did that..........it hurts............its to the bone......its not broken.....its torn though." She tried to push herself up onto her elbows and managed to do that.

She heard her say the river and she looked at her leg then back to her. She swallowed and bit her bottom lip, "ummmmm maybe sticks and vines to make a splint?"

Amaya noticed Snow coming towards Shadow and the rest of the pack. Amaya said, "He's not waking." She tried her hardest to not beak down. "Only if I didn't fall asleep. I tried not to."

Amaya still felt like something was wrong. River's sent was still strong, but she was more worried about the rest of the pack.

Krystyn's mind makes her converse sneakers that capture her feet guide her into the woods. The chilly wind's breeze takes each of her strands of hair and blows it viciously behind her while it turns her cheeks a light shade of pink. She holds her head up high, taking long strands that hide how frightened she actually is. Her icy blue eyes look as if they could pierce through the forest itself and remove everything within it just from blinking. Leaves and twigs snap under her shoes as she continues to walk, exploring the unknown area of land. Or at least it's unknown to her seeing as she hasn't stepped foot in the forest before.

Luka shook her head, her dark brown eyes filled with worry. "You lost alot of blood but you're not dead," she said worriedly, "I'll share most of my food with you until you get your strength back, and I'll try to make sure Amaya doesn't hurt you anymore," she said, a small smile on her lips. "I'll be right back with those sticks and vines," she said, she took a few steps before turning back, "Don't move, you might make it worse," she said before turning and bolting easily out of the cave.

Luka went out, she tried not to go to far from the caves, incase she were to get lost. She found some fines, she took a rock that was slightly sharp and began cutting the vines, getting three different length of vines. She found some somewhat straight sticks that would be good.

Luka turned and ran back to the caves, hoping that Amaya didn't return to finish the job. She gave a small sigh of relief seeing that Obsidian was okay, well, okay in the sense that Amaya hadn't returned yet. She dropped to her knee's and began working on the splint for her leg.

Obsidian nodded, she did feel a bit dizzy.and sick from the blood loss. She laid back down, it was going to be another scar, but Amaya may return to finish her off. As much as she didn't want that, she didn't want Luka to be hurt like she was. She sat up on her elbows as she waited.

When Luka returned and started wrapping her leg her teeth clenched down against the burning pain. She closed her eyes, she loved Luka like a sister because it reminded her of her own sister. She couldn't let Amaya hurt her and so she spoke up.

"Luka if Altair and the pack want me dead, then you have to step aside. Altair is strong but he can't watch me all the time and neither can you. Amaya is going to get her chance and I don't want you hurt like I am now. So when Amaya does come back and Altair orders her to kill me or gives her the ok I want you to back down, please ok?"

Obsidian closed her eyes and a few tears rolled down her cheeks as she thought of dying.

Luka shook her head, "Altair wouldn't do that, not unless you threatened the pack, he wouldn't want you dead," she said, shaking her head, one tear sliding down her cheek.

Luka finished tieing the knots, admiring her work. "Ready?" she asked, squating near Obsidian's head to help her up. Her hands going under her armpets to hoiste her up.

Snow snapped her head up and glared daggers at amenya. She went back to shadow nudging him and licking him in the face saying his name over and over again.

Obsidian opened her eyes and nodded, "as ready as I'll ever be." She murmured as she started pulling her legs under her to stand up. She wasn't so sure if Altair would let her live, but she didn't say anything. She reached up and wiped away the tear on her cheek. "Don't be sad even if I do die, I'll be here spiritually." She said as she positioned herself to stand up.

Altair was frantic losing his mind. He lost River again and he didn't even know what happened to her. He just thought the worst thinking that she was really dead this time. He rushed out into the forest picking up the scent of the rest of the pack. He found them waking up and groggy and he didn't have the time to wake the up and find answers. He growled loud an angrily and rushed out to try and pick up River's scent again. He could hear noise coming back towards the pack and the first thig he thought was that the threat had come back. Altair picked up speed and almost pounced on Krysten growling. When he noticed the human girl he stopped growling and took a step back. His first thought was back to Luka when he first met her. This girl wasn't much different than her and he couldn't bring himself to be angry. But he couldn't let her go either. He was stuck not knowing how to handle the situation.

Shadow could hear a voice calling out to him and another murmuring something. He could begin to register Snow's voice. Her soft sweet voice and his eyes snapped open. He jumped up snarling and snapping his teeth at the air still thinking they were still in danger. His vision was still blurry and he couldn't tell where he was or who was around him at first. Between the tranquilizer and the gas his body had to shut down completely. "Snow? Love where are you?" His voice was desperate and he took a tree as a man in the distance. He got up trying to fight off the attacker that wasn't there and his muscles in his legs failed him making him fall right back down head first. He just laid there whimpering.

Krystyn quickly jumps, wanting to get away from the growling animal. She lets her fingers grasp the first branch on the tree, and lets out a small “Ugh” from her lips as she uses her upper body strength to pull herself upward into the air. She swings her hips to give her more force and bring herself onto the branch. She slowly gets onto her feet and walks across the branch then raises her fingers to grasp the other one. She repeats the process she used on the recent branch to get onto this one. She then copies the same routine for two more branches before she sits on the one that she feels secure on, hoping wolves can't climb very well. Her eyes are glancing down at him, wondering if he'll just leave her alone any time soon.

Altair sighed as he watched the human climb up the tree. He knew that he couldn't let her go though. The pack already had enough problems and by letting her go it could potentially create another one. He looked up to the girl and tried not to sound irritated and as nice as possible. A talking wolf would shock her enough. "Now are you gonna come down here so we can talk or do I have to come up there and be the big bad wolf." He picked up on that reference from some of the humans.

Snow ran over to Shadow saying "Shadow what's wrong are you going to be okay huney". She knew he said love and her heart did flips in her chest. She knew when the time came she would mate with this wolf. She licked his face again.

Krystyn was about to grab the next highest branch but his voice startled her. She falls but her hands grab the lower branch and swings her legs to get them up along with her body. She sits on the brance and glares deeply down at the wolf. "If you want me that badly, come and get me!" She smirks deviously before getting ready to climb to the upper branch once again.

Altair glared at the human and shook his head. He hated to be underestimated it pushed him to go above and beyond. He jumped ont a low hanging branch of a tree across from her and clawed his way up to the next. From there he jumped branch to branch before leaping on her branch. He stalked towards her and looked straight into her eyes. "Don't test me like that again. I'm way smarter than an average wolf and bigger and stronger. And right now I don't have the patience to deal with you testing my ability to get you out of this tree."

Krystyn groans from watching him climb up the tree. For some reason she was frozen in her spot from glancing at him, which wasted the time she could have used to climb higher. She vastly jumps down from her branch to grab to the next lower one. She repeats this process until she has distance between the two of them. She moves quickly and jumps down before sprinting quickly in the direction she came from. Her mind is still proccessing that he spoke English to her. "Leave me alone! I just want to go home!" She shouts loudly while continuing to run. She's beginning to tire herself out but doesn't let it effect her, knowing in order for survival she needs to rid herself of the forest and head home.

Shadow heard Snow's voice again and got up as she was licking his face. "Snow get down theirall around us. I'll protect you stay down." He urged his muscles to move forward and he sprinted at the tree and pouncing on it only to hit it head first. Falling down in a crumbled heap his head was swimming in dizziness. He started to come out of the hazy fog he was in and his vision was slowly returning. When he blinked away the last of blur he saw just what he was attacking and felt like a fool. "But I thought... what happened?" He looked to Snow hoping she had the answers.

Snow ran over to shadow saying "clam down a human gassed you but it seems its wearing off. She licked his face again in tears "thought I was going to lose you". She ran her body up against his letting him just how happy she was to see him.

With his sanity now finally back Shadow could enjoy Snow's touch again. He licked her back rubbing up against her body as well. "So then you heard what I said?" He called out to her thinking she was gone not knowing she was right there. He wondered briefly if he stepped over a line too fast. But he actually did have feelings for the fae.

Amaya saw Altair run by and thought it weird that he was so frantic. Then she remembered the hunter and River's sent. "No." She looked as though she just saw a ghost when she realized that the hunter was after River.

Amaya started to wake the rest of the pack, one by one they woke. Some tried to fight trees and bushes while others laid there waiting for the drugs to wear off.

Amaya waited for them to be fully responsive before doing anything. When she thought the pack was ready, she gave one explanation, "He was after River."before running off in the direction Altair ran in, following River's sent. She hoped that the pack was following her.

Amaya spotted Altair and an unfamiliar girl in a tree. Amaya looked up and Altair, they didn't have time too deal with this human. Amaya would gladly end that
creature's life now if Altair couldn't. However, Amaya may let this one go because time was not in there favor.

"Altair, we don't have time. River needs us." Amaya reminded him before starting to follow River's sent once more. She them stopped and looked back at Altair and the human girl before continuing on her mission, save River.

Snow grinned and said "yes I did but do not worry your handsome little head about it for I love you too". she playfully nipped him on the ear. she then tackled him saying "next time you are not allowed to get gassed with out me got it" she teased him.

(apologies for my lack of posts)

Trystan chuckled, shaking his head, leaning down close while pulling a ziptie out of his boot. He always carried a few of the plastic ties there. Never knew when or if they might come in handy. Thinking, he pulled out two more, zipping one on each hand, then looping the third through the middle, connecting the other two in a pair of make-shift handcuffs. When that was done, he picked the girl up by the arm, nodding and tipping his hat to the scientists as he pushed her towards the door. "Come on girl, I won't hurt you. Just go peacefully, it'll be easier on the both of us." The ride from here to the village wouldn't take very long he hoped. As long as there were no distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom