Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP SON IN NEED OF AN RP MOM AND MEN ~No Male on Male~ (((CLICK 4 DETAILS)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion2012

Super-Earth
Hello, fellow Bluemoon members. I'm in search of a very classy yet kinky rp mother. My idea mother is that of a female who is very kinky and adventerous. Open to the idea of one man or many men. Someone who I can have fun with and share with others. Long story short I'm looking for a slutty, kinky milf to be my mom. I'm also in search of men but not for any homosexual rp but for them to have their way with my own mother. We can discuss this further when we get to the story. (((I have no problem having more than one mother to rp with))) Below are my kinks. I am quite kinky myself.

~Kinks~
*Giving Anal
*Oral Sex to Female
*Fingering female
*Ass to Mouth
*Giving Creampie
*Possible Impregnating Female
*Being cuckolded
*Being Dominate
*Being Submissive
*Being Degraded
*Dirty Talk
etc! Ask for more kinks!

~Turn offs~
*Gore
*piss/fecies
*Male on male
*reverse fingering
etc.

I have a few scenerio's for the stories we could do. At the moment I've craving a CUCKOLD story of a teenage son coming home after a party on a Saturday night and catches his mother having sex with young boy(s) his age. He is forced to watch his own mom being violated on his own be and watches as his mother is actually enjoying it.

Of course there are also many different cuck stories we could do.

If cuckolding isn't your thing then I'm also up for incest and or orgies.

If you have any idea's or if your interested then please comment back in this thread or simply send me a message. Thank you! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom