Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ Cure My Crave Boys,Fandom longterm ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandorasBox

Meteorite

Hentai.jpg

Hello I'm going to skip the bull and get straight to the point. I'm so tired of making the Bs thread. Personally it's a waist of my time. So I'm going to put it simple. I am Craving a Naruto Shippuden role-play so much more and quicker than you can count to ten!!!! If you need a sample from me then ask I can provide one. Here are some quick, run of the mill rules that everyone knows but don't follow.

1.) No Mary or Gary sues please for all that is holy!

2.) I shall respect you limits if you do the same in return. On that note, I'm pretty good with doing anything except the following. Watersports,pregnant,S&M, and if I think of anything else I shall let you know.

3.) I ask for someone who can type two or three decent paragraphs without looking like a moron. This whole lit-adv lit is bs to me. If you can type, have decent to proper grammar, an imagination and good punctuation then f*** it we are good!

4.) I will rp Preferably over Aim, Thread or pm.

Other than that we are good man. I wish to use oc's/cannons and I shall give you my requests.

I would like you to play : Naruto (Favorite please!!!) Sasuke, Itachi
*Note, I will be Using My Oc. I actually have a few pretty good plots, so If you are interested let me know.

Thank you for your time and Pm me.

Ps. Here are some other Animes I currently love^^.

Black Cat
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny
Saiyuki
Cardcaptors Sakura
Digimon
Pokemon
High school of the dead
And many more, I have seen just about everything so don't hesitate to ask^^.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back