Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two plot seeds for seedy roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
There are two ... concepts … in varying states of refinement currently floating around in my brain that beg to be molded into an interesting and stimulating story. And since with most things this is easier done with a partner to help I would like to share them with you, and maybe find that sought after helpful hand amongst my audience. Without further ado here they are:

An unusual introduction to slavery

Consider a setting similar to that of Ancient Rome or Greek. Until recently you were a rich and powerful citizen in a city yet to be named. You owned palaces, slaves, all the amenities and luxuries of life were at your disposal. Life had been kind to you, as evidenced by your well fed stature. But then disaster struck with full force, and now you find yourself for sale on the slave market, wearing nothing but a simple tunic made of a material you would not have considered using even for a cleaning rag a month ago.

Even stranger, you are bought by what appears to be some astonishingly pretty girl of no more than twenty years of age. And like it or not, you are in for quite an unusual ride.

Warning! This is not the plot for a submissive. I am looking for someone who will play a spirited slave, one who has the behavioral patterns of his former station in life still firmly ingrained in him. Be ready to switch at a moment’s notice. I am also looking for someone who will play an older not picture perfect handsome man, some belly is greatly appreciated.

Too much immersion

In this roleplay I play your usual intelligent but somewhat for a lack of a better word nerdy university student. Not too pretty either. And she is an avid tabletop RPG player. The story sets in when she somehow finds herself mysteriously transported into another realm. Over time it will dawn on her that she has been transformed into her favorite RPG character. Well, some parts of that transformation, particularly the physical aspects, will dawn on her rather quickly. From then on she has to get acquainted with that new world she is in and get to know its inhabitants.

The intended tone for this roleplay is a light hearted, humorous and yes, also smutty one. Ideally I am looking for a partner who would be willing to play multiple characters, although not necessarily at the same time.

And here you have it, some raw figments of my imagination for further refinement. If you want to know more about whom you will be dealing with, this might be a helpful read.

Still interested? Then do not hesitate to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom