Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Monster Girl Fun (Male for Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theknightofold

Planetoid
Greetings blue moon community,

I have come out in search for a specific role-play. One that involves strange creatures and adventure.

What I am looking for? First, I'm looking for a female role-player to play an assortment of monster girls... yes monster girls. I actually have a specific lore in mind. I'm looking for someone to pick monsters from this source:

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689470/Monster%20Girls%20Encyclopedia

AND

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689469/Monster%20Girls%20Encyclopedia%202

What am I like as a role-player?

Well, first I would say I am fairly literate as well have a great grasp on spelling. I am not overly strict on my partner's responses and don't expect a flawless masterpiece from you and I hope you don't expect one from me. As long as we are both making a noticeable effort, I am happy. Now, onto more happening things.

My premise for this role-play:

An adventurer, maybe an ex-knight of the order, takes up arms on quest after quest lining his leather coin purse with gold. However, it does not always work out well for the poor adventurer. Many times he has found himself in the grasp of a monster girl, only to be taken several times as a source of food or a method to reproduce. This often puts him behind on quest deadlines and makes him miss his pay.

Now for the naughty bits:

ONs:
Being Dominated
Dominating
Giving Oral, Anal, and Vaginal Sex
Receiving Oral
Bondage(light to medium, being tied, Doing the tying and much more)
Rough Sex
Unusual Positions
Mutual Masturbation
Watching or Being Watched while masturbating

OFFS:
Gore
Vore
Snuff, Death
Scat Related

Extra:
I am open to much more, so don't be afraid to ask. This is just the highlight real.

Ah, yes lest I forget. Please just PM me with any interests. I would like to leave this thread neat. Thank you kindly. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom