Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F seeking M or F for M/F Skyrim RP over AIM/YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaseySmith

Moon
Fangirl moment: I've logged 70+ hours into this game so far without even progressing through the main storyline beyond the first visit to the Throat of the World. I love it. I'd like to write about it! With you!

I'd like to start up a long-term romance-action-fantasy roleplay with smut interwoven into the plot. Right now I'm thinking that my character could be a female Tribune to your male Legate, that they've been working alongside each other for a long, long time (possibly they both joined at the same time but he was promoted more quickly), and that she's in love with him, so she's sworn to protect him. The key here is that he wouldn't know about her feelings, because military etiquette dictates that she can't exactly be forthright.

That doesn't mean she'll be a blushing, giggly idiot. I'd like both of them to be capable soldiers and trusting friends, and for their feelings for each other to come out gradually over the course of the plot.

Speaking of plots...I like big, sprawling epics, so maybe they could uncover some sort of Great and Terrible Evil while on a mission somewhere, and they have to figure out where it's coming from and how to stop it. We can talk about ideas! The point is, the main thrust of the story is the Great and Terrible Evil, and their romance is an important secondary thread building to--you guessed it--sex. (Making love, really.)

A couple of things:
I'm on UK time, so I'm probably several hours ahead of you. That means that by the time it's evening there, it's bedtime here--which is to say, at one in the morning here, it's seven PM Central time. I'll try to be on as often as possible, but do be aware that we might only cross paths for a couple of hours a day, depending on your schedule.

I would like people who are enthusiastic about this concept and have their own thoughts for things that could happen, rather than people who simply ask me to lead the way the entire time. I have ideas, but I want to hear yours too! This should be a joint venture.

I have no preferences for post length, and I don't write a certain amount every time--I write what I feel is required to move the scene along and express what my character's feeling, and I expect the same from you. That said, if you give me several consecutive three-word responses, I'll assume you're bored. Also, proper grammar is really a must.

Thanks! PM me if you're interested!

Misanthrope said:
Legate?

Get out of here, Milkdrinker!

What the Stormcloaks don't seem to realise is that the Empire's the only thing keeping the Aldmeri Dominion out of Skyrim!

Also, Ulfric's a prick.

>implying that the Empire isn't just a group of Aldmeri bootlickers
>implying that the might of Talos won't protect the homeland of humanity
>ISHYGDDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom