Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom roleplay thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacle_Lover

Supernova
Hey all,

First and foremost, Thread roleplays only please. I don't like roleplaying via PM and I don't use messengers for it.

I have another thread but that's more for original plots and pairings than anything else, whilst this thread is dedicated entirely to fandom based roleplays which I'm craving in particular at the moment. I just wanted this thread to be a bit more specific for fandom things really, and I may remove the fandom section from my other thread entirely to keep the two seperate.

So, shamelessly copying from my other thread,

Here I'll list some series (Anime/Book/Movie/TV/etc) that I'd be willing to do roleplays based upon. This could be using the characters from the series, or simply the universe. I'll also list canon characters I can play, and occasionally some specific pairings. Remember, listed characters are just the ones I can play, not necessarily the only ones I'll play with. If you see a character you like not listed, you can still play them, it just means I can't/wont.
Remember, pairings can be Hetero, Yaoi, Yuri or Futa. (You'll have to convince me for vanilla Yuri)
Any particular characters in pairings that are in bold are the role I would like to play.

Current Craving - Naruto or a Resident Evil monster pairing (see below for characters)

Naruto - Anime
Naruto
Sasuke
Itachi
Ino
Sakura
Hinata
Temari

Bleach - Anime
Ichigo
Renji
Byakuya
Uryuu
Keigo
Tatsuki
Rukia
Matsumoto
Karin
Yuzu

Pokemon - Anime/Game
OC Trainer x Misty
OC Trainer x Pokemorph
Misty x Pokemorph

X-Men - Comic/Cartoon
OC (Male or Futa) x Jean Grey
OC (Male or Futa) x Kitty Pryde
OC (Male or Futa) x Emma Frost

Harry Potter - Book
Harry
Ron
Hermione
Ginny
Luna
Remus
Sirius
Lily
James

Resident Evil - Games
OC x Jill
OC x Claire
OC x Rebecca
OC Male x Chris
OC Male x Leon
Jill x Monster
Claire x Monster

Also, a quick recap of the dislikes,
1) Scat
2) Watersports
3) Sexual Gore (Gore in terms of a fight scene or something is fine)
4) Heavy Bondage (A bit of spanking and the likes is fine, but I'm not into the whole chains and rubber masks kind of thing x.x)

Besides those though, most anything is good, so feel free to suggest transformation, futa, tentacles, oviposition, yaoi, yuri, hetero, anything ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom